TTI medium tube header

Have a question about how to make horsepower going the all motor route, here's where to ask it.
ram50rocket
2GN Member

TTI medium tube header

Post by ram50rocket » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:54 am

http://www.howellautomotive.com/Howell/ ... ts_id=1717

Has anyone heard anything about this header yet? New to me, too bad they don't have one for magnum ports.
89 Ram50 engine swap???
05 SRT-4 deburred
02 ACR, R.I.P. thx 4 nothin Insurance Co.
00 ES traded in 4 ACR
titansxt wrote:I hear the whats it called, Dodge Neon, is a good car.
you could probably go get your "umadbro" polished up to make it look like a new comeback again

Nino@MODTECH
n00b

Post by Nino@MODTECH » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:03 am

Looks like a nice quality piece.

HOWEVER, looks like it'll take some work to get it installed. 2000-up Neon have 4-bolt cat flange, header has 3-bolt flange. Also, the oxygen sensor location looks like it will run into the heatshield (read user review on HA). Wire rubbing against the shield will probably warrant a new sensor in a couple months.

weber
2GN Member

Post by weber » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:14 am

I am staying away from it after my run in with their Turbo Manifold on my first gen. After that i wanted nothing to do with their half ass engineering. very unhappy.

I just went with the OBX header on my 2g today. VERY impressed with the gains. only other mods are the ebay CAI and the vibrant exhaust. Got the air flowing very well now. 2nd gear really puts ya back in the seat....which it could never do before, lol.

Here's some pics of the header. It installed very nicely.No hassle at all

02 FlameRed SXT. (SOLD)
2010 Subaru WRX STI

evlneon
2GN Member

Post by evlneon » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:22 pm

weber wrote:I am staying away from it after my run in with their Turbo Manifold on my first gen. After that i wanted nothing to do with their half ass engineering. very unhappy.
this TTI is a different company from the TTi you're thinking of.

http://www.ttiexhaust.com/
PHIL | 03 SUBY WRX | 98 PLYMOUTH STYLE SEDAN <- (SOLD)

GaryHowell
2GN Member

Post by GaryHowell » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:51 pm

weber wrote:I am staying away from it after my run in with their Turbo Manifold on my first gen. After that i wanted nothing to do with their half ass engineering. very unhappy.
That is a completely different company. Tube Technology Inc has nothing to do with that kid that was selling stuff under the name TTI. TTI builds a lot of high quality parts, and also fields a lot of product on the King of Street cars.

Return to “Naturally Aspirated”