Knukonceptz.com

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Knukonceptz.com

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:34 am

I know they're never personally delt with us here at 2gn.org, but I'd like to say I bought alot of there 0g wiring, terminals, so on and so forth, and they're great people. Fast as hell shipping, grade A products, and one hell of a tech support.

I am actually having problems with there battery terminals right now, (i'll post up pics when I get home tonight) and after discussing the problem with me, they're sending a free set out to replace the damaged ones. No hassale, no charge.

If anyone here EVER needs 0g wiring, terminals, distribution blocks, anything of the liking... go there.

http://www.knukonceptz.com
Last edited by Mr Josh Zombie on Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

EmersonHart13
2GN Member

Post by EmersonHart13 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:21 pm

Agreed with above, great company!
Mine - 2006 Phantom Black Grand Prix GXP

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:26 pm

i agree as well. i've been using their products for the past 2 years now when i do anything related to audio/video... kickass stuff at a good price
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

Return to “Vendor Feedback”