Grambo steps down from being a moderator :(

If we make changes, if the boards will be down, or if we just want to let everyone know about something, we'll be posting it here.
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Grambo steps down from being a moderator :(

Post by Diablo0 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:42 pm

Here is his message :(
grambo wrote:Well guys and gals, I just received a memo this morning (along with 1600 other employees) that my company is clamping donw in a MAJOR way on what they deem "internet abuse" during working hours. This means that grambo has to cut his net time to almost 0 for a while. And since I rarely have time at home, I'm gonna' have to step down as a mod. Its been fun and as soon as this BS passes I'll be participating much more. But for now I gotta' lay low to keep my job..haha
I nominate kc2002acr (the red acr guy form kc) to replace me. He's cool peopl and I think he would be very appreciative like I was/am.
Anyhoo. I'll be around. Talk soon. Thx guys! :wink:
Sad to see you go Grambo :( Stick around man, don't go leaving the group completely!

Due to his decision to step down we've made J-Villa the acting moderator over the whole ForSale and WTB section and is still the moderator over the Feedback areas. If you have any questions in that area please direct them toward him ;-)

Thanks and sad to see that you had to leave grambo :(
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

03sxt
Former Jr. Admin

Post by 03sxt » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:46 am

We'll miss ya', buddy!

Return to “News”