2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SI lip finally installed :twisted:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Srtfreak69
Fresh Fish

Post: #61   PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this thread is really old but does anyone know what type of lip is this????

z3roneo wrote:
Sold it to a local ricer... Laughing

I like my lip better anyways....

Razz Razz Razz
sullygully
Gettn' low
2GN Registrant

2000 Chrysler Neon LE

Post: #62   PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Srtfreak69 wrote:
I know this thread is really old but does anyone know what type of lip is this????

z3roneo wrote:
Sold it to a local ricer... Laughing

I like my lip better anyways....

Razz Razz Razz

Home Depot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_Oc78A4o
Sam10920
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #63   PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be attempting this with a 03 bumper has anyone put the type r lip on an 03 bumper. Any feedback is appreciated I have an srt design bumper and not too happy with the mopar lip I have currently.

Last edited by Sam10920 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
95acr
n00b

Post: #64   PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a type r lip on my first Gen, Ian get the mopar lip it looks better..
NyNeon0813
My car...my way...
2GN Registrant

2001 Plymouth Neon LX

Post: #65   PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure its garden edge from home depot. I've checked into it before. Stuff is real cheap and comes in like 15ft rolls, so even of it doesn't work with the first peice, u got some more to try again haha!

'01 PEON - '01 R/T head swap.. Bolt ons & ksports

***tUrBo CoMiNg SoOn***

Sam10920
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #66   PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

?what you mean the home depot lip, thats not what I am going for I have an srt design bumper not the srt bumper. Which means its rounded like 03 neon bumpers without the built in lip the srt has. Im going to get the lip that the blue neon has I was just curious if anyone with the round bumper has done this before. Please don't refer me to the mopar lip I already have it and I feel like it doesn't go with the flow of the srt side skirts.
FAC3L3SS
2GN Registrant

Post: #67   PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you're on your own. No one makes custom lips for that front because it's rounded / ugly. Mopar lip is the only one that will look decent, so it's on you to find random crap and hack it on there.
Sam10920
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #68   PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah Im not retarded Tard Bang I know they don't make lips for it all I was asking if anyone else has done it before just for reference. The reason I posted here is because the Type R lip is what I was working with not just some random plastic stuck on there.Anyways I already did it which wasn't hard at all and it looks great Ill try and get some pics up.
tech54K
POWDER COATING
n00b

Post: #69   PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glasswars wrote:
99-00? I don't believe that was the one. I was pretty sure everyone said it was the 92-95 siR front lip. Somebody chime in!!

I agree with you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Exterior All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: