unleashedcc Feedback +3 / 0 / -1

Did you have a good experience with someone on here buying or selling something to them, maybe you had a bad experience where they didn't pay up or ship an item. Let everyone know in here.
jT
2GN Member

unleashedcc Feedback +3 / 0 / -1

Post by jT » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:49 pm

Feedback For: unleashedcc
You in the transaction(seller or buyer): buyer
Feedback Rating: +++++
Comments on the transaction: bought the depo fogs he was selling, shipped them out as fast as fedex could deliver, and even included a couple extra freebies on the side. great guy to deal with, no problems!

kevo
2GN Member

Post by kevo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:59 pm

You in the transaction(seller or buyer): Seller
Feedback Rating: -1
Comments on the transaction: I think these links and the conversation below paints a better picture than me trying to explain everything again.

http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=25631

he finally replies to me after having to threadcrap in another one of his threads.
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=30047

Although i would hate for someone to do this to me, i am posting a series of private messages. It is sort of an evasion of privacy but at the same time, i am still in a bit of shock and pissed at some of the comments he has made.
unleashedcc wrote: First of all your business with this guy is you. I don't babysit. You agreed to paint it and sell the springs. I have all the stuff agreed on, they are sitting tight in the shop. Not sure how many times you want me to drive up to your house but you became a little to far for me. You are welcome to swing by any time and pick it up.
Second, I was not hiding from you. No offense but I don't think I have any reason to. I did call and I did IM you, now if the missed calls and IMs got erased, not my problem. After writing you on AOL without a response I told myself "fuck it he'll contact me if he wants it" and nothing. I'm still on the forums, you could've messaged me. I'm still on AOL, I still got the same number. Let me know whats the deal so we can get passed it and at least still say wut up from time to time.
Kevo wrote: Funny you mention babysit. I had to waste money on both you and your friend while i was unemployed to go buy paint and supplies (sandpaper, urethane, paint) just to get your shit done. Money that i could have saved or spent on other things. To make things worse i had to constantly call you just to get you to call your friend up to get his springs. You brought him over to get help and parts, the least you could have done was follow up with him on this.

As for your calls, i just fired up my old phone, Zero phone calls from you. As i said, i was the last person to call YOU back in early January. You said you and your friend were going to pass by or regardless, you were going to pass by. Ironically, i found i got a new text message just a few days ago on my old phone. Nice of you to talk shit to Pandevida about me. Real classy of you. You showed your true colors with that shit. I tried to catch him on AOL but he signed off.

As for your instant messages, yeah i got one saying you needed my help with your gauge cluster. That's very typical of you to contact me when you need help. When you and your boy fucked me over, both of you did your best to avoid me. Instead of contacting me to get squared away while i was still out of work, you just felt the need to sport around all the stuff i did for you.

I ended up buying another cluster trim just after i got a new job. You can keep that shit as far as i'm concerned. You knew i was going to use it for a custom gauge pod project. It's also practically been 4 months since i finished that motor mount for you; The one you never finished paying me for. you can keep it too. I really don't see the need of me going over to pick up anything that you owe me. Besides, i am not really in the mood to see you either. For all i know you probably already sold the cluster trim just like you did the srt front bumper, fog light covers and wheels i gave you. Consider that a gift from a former friend that by far, helped you more with your car than anyone else.

I already spoke to two mods on the boards about this. They both have told me that the best thing to do is just leave you negative feedback on all of the boards for the transactions. That's is probably just what i'm going to do.
unleashedcc wrote:wow you sound kinda tough online. Yes, I did sell the srt bumper, I did sell the rims. The bumper you gave it to me so if I wanted to keep it or sell it thats none of your business really. The rims, I went through the hassle of finding a buyer for the tires and having them taken off the rims, so if I made 200 or 300 of the rims, that's my money. You could've sold both things but you wait for shit to happen, thats why your backyard is full of shit waiting to get jacked or someone to come around and get it for free from you. If you were unemployed you had all the time in the world to approach me. You know were I work lol why not go there and ask for your shit, I don't understand. Now, 4-5 month passed by and you are "pissed" You never showed interested in getting your shit back or the money so I moved on. Leave me negative feedback if you need to, but that won't change the fact that this will happen again with someone else. An as far as PanDevida, all I said was that when I mentioned his name to you you said "oh the guy that did a tranny swap and cant get his car to run" if that is shit talking then by all means blame me please. If you don't want your shit fine, I'll trash it. Next time, stand up for yourself and stop been a nice guy instead of letting time pass and blame me for it.

In all honesty, this is partly my fault. First i never should have been that nice. Even after the first time you passed by my house and i gave you all sorts of stuff for free, you promptly disappeared afterwards and didn't call me until you needed more help with your car. When you needed help with your TPS, New Valve Cover, Paint parts etc. Those were the only times you would call or pass by. Shame on me for also giving you those parts before you paid me for them and the materials i spent. Shame on me for thinking you were actually a decent guy and my friend. I also should have left you negative feedback a while back when i began to notice that you were avoiding me.

I don't know about anyone and even though i can't post negative feedback regarding this; I was brought up that you should never look a gift horse in the mouth. In other words you never sell something someone gives you as a gift. If you don't want something then you should say so, I'm sure i could have found someone that would have enjoyed those things. The worst part about it is that every time i would ask you about the srt front bumper and srt wheels i gave you as a gift, you would always have an excuse. First the srt bumper was at your fathers house in orlando because you didn't have space in your apartment. Then the SRT wheels were just waiting for some new tires. Shame on me for thinking I was actually helping build your car. Instead you were just filling your pockets. As for your friend, he knows i was looking for him and so do you. I called and waited for almost two months for both of you to come by.

Neither one of you left his phone number with me and you know this. You also know that the only time you mentioned where you work was that it was a gas station on Kendall drive. Regardless, i don't see why i would need to go to your place just to pick up things that you owe me. Does the phone company come knocking at your door every time your bill is due? You could have at least followed up with your friend since you brought him over my house looking for parts.

Thanks for kicking me while i was down. I was unemployed and pinching pennies. I was actually looking forward to using both the money from your friend and the money you owe me for Christmas presents back in December. Instead of giving me a helping hand like i gave to you; All you did was think about yourself and what i could do for you. Not to mention the bill you left me for the materials just to finish up your projects at a time when i was saving every bit of money i had just to put towards paying my bills.

I am only content to know that at least one or two people will read this and find what kind of real "friend" you are.

randomZERO
2GN Member

Post by randomZERO » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 am

You in the transaction(seller or buyer): seller
Feedback Rating: +1
Comments on the transaction: purchased my accel wires quick with payment and hope he enjoys them

viewtopic.php?t=33260<<<<<Pics & Mods

neonslg09
2GN Veteran

Post by neonslg09 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Comments on the transaction: bought my low mileage cluster, sent payment when he said, recommended.

TurboVanDan
2GN Member

Post by TurboVanDan » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:28 am

You in the transaction (seller or buyer): buyer
Comments on the transaction: I purchased a Modern Performance crash bar for BFMIC. Smooth transaction, prompt shipping. All good.
-Dan
~2002 Dodge Neon Turbo~2002 Dodge Dakota Sport V8~2003 Dodge Durango SLT V8~1964 Plymouth Fury 2-door Hardtop 383 4-speed

vntned
2GN Member

Post by vntned » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Feedback Rating: +++++1

Comments on the transaction: I bought a valve cover from him for a great price! He threw in a Mobil1 oil cap for free and when shipping cost more than thought he gladly paid the extra(although I did send more to compensate without him asking). Great guy to deal with! A++++++++++++++++++

sxxxt
2GN Member

Post by sxxxt » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Feedback Rating: +++++1

Comments on the transaction: he sent me a aem air bypass filter.... great guy to work with.. would deff do business again

DODGETHIS
2GN Member

Post by DODGETHIS » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Comments on the transaction: bought tons of stuff, sent payment when he said, recommended in a heart beat

2k1MotorSport
2011 Gold Contributor

Post by 2k1MotorSport » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:08 am

Comments on the transaction: great to work with and quick payment.
-Scott

Return to “Sell/Buyer Feedback”