2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tips/Info for 2gn Of The Month

View previous topic :: View next topic  
racer12306
10th Grader
Junior Admin

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:29 am    Post subject: Tips/Info for 2gn Of The Month Reply with quote

Pictures

• 3 pictures should be sent, if more than 3 are sent I will use the first 3
  • I prefer the pictures to be attachments, but nothing will be held against you if you send photobucket links. Laughing
  • Make sure they are good pictures. Driveway pics don't encourage people to vote for you.
  • no videos will be used
  • Please use JPG format for all pictures
  • It is your responsibility to make sure that the most up to date pictures are submitted.

Modifications

• In my opinion list form is better than paragraph form. It's easier to read.
  • If something is not stock, list it. Some people vote solely on the number of mods.
  • It is your responsibility to make sure that the most up to date mod list is submitted.

Misc

• Voting will be the last 7 days of the month, for the next month, ie November 23 - 30 for the December 2gnOTM
  • I am going to have a 2gn Of The Year. That voting will be in the middle of December.
  • I will be checking visit dates. If you haven't visited the site in the last 30 days, then you will not be considered that month.
  • If a user has not visited the site in the last 6 months their submission(s) will be deleted. I want 2gnOTM to be for active members.
  • Submissions will remain as they always have, email them to 2GN-OTM@2GN.org using the guidelines set in this thread: http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=2706
  • All questions can be directed to me by either:

This is all I can come up with for now, however I will amend this list as I see fit.
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> 2GN - Of The Month All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: