2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sirvaliant_98 Feedback +12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
turbo neon 2002
I AM THE CRAZY ONE
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: sirvaliant_98 Feedback +12 Reply with quote

hey every 1 i got some stuff from sirvaliant_98 i have to say everything went smooth every thing was shiped in a timely manor
every thing was packed up nice if you are or are going to deal with sirvaliant_98 i would recomend it.
17.5 @79 mph 1/4
F&R strut bars from howell auto ,SRT-4 RIM'S,AEM CAI,1gen R/T springs
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TNK
Post #18
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #2   PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i second this comment. sirvaliant is a great seller, shipper, and has great communication. *thumbs up*

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:
My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.
vex
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm "third-ing" it. Excellent seller! Got my bumper today and could not be more pleased. Thanks for a great first transaction
quicksilvr
Driving Ms. Daisy

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: sirvaliant_98 Feedback 3+ Reply with quote

Great seller! My dad said the Lorenzo TB got to the house yesterday, and I quote, "It is big and black and aggressive looking". Smile I'm putting it in this weekend when I'm back home. Thanks sirvaliant_98 for a great purchase and transaction. I appreciate it!

2001 Dodge Neon R/T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Maximo02R/T
2GN Registrant

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: sirvaliant_98 Feedback 2+ Reply with quote

Everything shipped out and showed up the days he said they would..... im very pleased..... now i just got to put these things on..... anybody got a website or instructions..... lol Wink
-18" NEX-O GS-5's
- 2 12" Alpine Type R's which i have yet to blow.. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
z3roneo
Lateral Thinker...
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #6   PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my package form him today... Was very inpressed how everything was packaged from getting damaged... Great Communicator and Fast Shipper...

Thanxs...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marakka
the real srt design
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #7   PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transaction with sirvaliant_98
I was the buyer
Product was a 6" air sander, ball joint removal kit and a aluminum gauge overlay
Shipping was USPS Priority Mail
Payment was via Paypal

Easy transaction. He posted a price. I sent the $$$. He told me shipping was a bit more than originally thought. Understandable. I sent an extra few bux to make sure he got a little something in his pocket as all told the price he gave me was 40 bux shipped and shipping alone was nearly 24. Great guy... smooth transaction. Would buy from again.

LilSparkPlug wrote:
Rofflies! Smile I <3 you Marraka.
03_SXT
2GN Registrant

Post: #8   PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: sirvaliant_98 Reply with quote

Feedback For: sirvaliant_98
You in the transaction(seller or buyer): Buyer
Feedback Rating: +1
Comments on the transaction: Nathan is a great person to deal with. We worked out a deal, and he sent everything very quickly. Excellent communication, great packaging, quick shipping, and he threw in a few freebies! Can't ask for anything more...

~Amit
Viper Wrecker
2GN Registrant

2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #9   PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on the transaction: Very very fast getting the wheels/tires out. Nice guy and would definitely do business with again! Smile Smile

Quote:
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:
biggrobb1995
THICK>STICK :-)
2GN Registrant

2002 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #10   PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback for sirvaliant_98
Comments on the transaction:Great communication, shipping, and packaging. Nate is a great seller and I would gladly buy from again.

"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."
I'm goin to drive my neon til it dies member #81
Some see angels, I've held one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Panhead
metalhead
2GN Registrant

Post: #11   PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on the transaction: Nathan is a great person to deal with. Bought the header and let me put a down payment, paid him full in in a week or 2. Well reccomend and will buy from again! Rock ON

"There is no "G" in Cummins"

Keep it Mopar, buy Mopar Parts
Swordfish2Cowboy
Wheeeeee!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #12   PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on the transaction: Good guy, shipped item out fast. Would buy from again.

mopar Run Away
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
catalyst
Pseudo-polyglot
2GN Registrant

Post: #13   PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback for sirvaliant98
Me: Buyer
Rating: +1
I bought a maintenance/upgrade part from him, fast shipping, he even answered my questions after I got the part. I would by from him again.

2005 Red SRT4
Stage 2, Maddog 72-4
I got a paint job
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #87
D-Railed_Neon
I fixed it!
2011 Bronze Contributor

Post: #14   PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback for sirvaliant98
Me: Buyer
Rating: +1 A++
Traded a RB4 for a magnum intake manni and one of his NET Customs oil catch cans. Super fast shipping, excellent communication, reasonable guy to work with, and awesome net custom products. I will definately do business again and would recommend him to anyone. thumbup

I need more torque!!
superdan
Violently it changes
2011 Bronze Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #15   PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on the transaction: Very fast shipping! Nathan is an excellent seller and wouldnt hesitate to do business with again.
z3roneo
Lateral Thinker...
2GN Registrant

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #16   PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on the transaction: Everything went smooth as always.. Great communication and ships out fast.. Thanxs bro..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thttxboy
mexiCAN
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #17   PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on the transaction: awesome guy, awesome products & got things done quickly. A+ seller
fattycrack
official slacker
2GN Registrant

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #18   PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is one great seller!! i bought a coolant overflow from him and it was at my door in what seemed like 5 mins. dudes fast as shit lol but forreal tho ill be doing business again +1 Rock ON
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Sell/Buyer Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: