Tein Suspension

Have some questions about how to achive better handling and stopping power using different springs, upgrading to coilovers, questions on swaybars, bushings, different rotors, pads, ect... Having any steering problems or questions about steering racks, tie rods, tie rod ends, ect... ask these questions here.
Louie
Former Jr. Admin

Tein Suspension

Post by Louie » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:23 am

another fyi in case no one knows.

the Tein SS dampers for the srt4, fit the neon. Tein also list both the SRT4 and the Neon in the application guide with the same part number on the dampers.

also, the Tein Basic damper is now in developement, meaning a low cost coilover will soon come to market.

TeckNeon
2GN Member

Re: Tein Suspension

Post by TeckNeon » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:09 pm

Louie wrote:another fyi in case no one knows.

the Tein SS dampers for the srt4, fit the neon. Tein also list both the SRT4 and the Neon in the application guide with the same part number on the dampers.

also, the Tein Basic damper is now in developement, meaning a low cost coilover will soon come to market.
You are the man! I was curious about the SRT-4 Tein SS's for use on a 2nd gen. I thought they would be taller by like an inch from what I understood it as (since the struts are like an inch taller...). But, if they are the same...WOOT! Scratch the Mopar Stage 3's...hello JDM! :roll: :wink:
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing." - H. Simpson

grindpunk16
2GN Member

Post by grindpunk16 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:32 pm

haha same with goldlines, ebiach and alot of other companies :)

^^^^
Michael vs Prince fights

We all know who won

To slow for you Forum member #001
lambostealth wrote:Please ditch the lip, pretty please, makes baby jesus cry... :cry:

Louie
Former Jr. Admin

Re: Tein Suspension

Post by Louie » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:36 pm

TeckNeon wrote:
Louie wrote:another fyi in case no one knows.

You are the man! I was curious about the SRT-4 Tein SS's for use on a 2nd gen. I thought they would be taller by like an inch from what I understood it as (since the struts are like an inch taller...). But, if they are the same...WOOT! Scratch the Mopar Stage 3's...hello JDM! :roll: :wink:
nope..coilovers dont need to be an inch taller like the srt struts are. youll be fine. .go for it man. i am :twisted:

NeoNiaiN
2GN Member

Post by NeoNiaiN » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:11 pm

Here is the spring rates and drops for the Neons and the SRT-4:

Note the larger drop for the Neon.

TEIN
sohc you in da face!

AEM - VIS - BRULLEN - AROSPEED - MC FAB - BOOGER - MSD - NOLOGY - TEIN - TOKICO - MOPAR - ENERGY - POWER SLOT - ROTO TECH - FALKEN - HELIOS - TYC - CARBON CREATIONS - CARBON BY DESIGN - STREET GLOW

My Cardomain

Return to “Suspension, Steering & Brakes”