2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need some ideas....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wheels04sxt
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: need some ideas.... Reply with quote

i posted this on a local forum, but i think you guys can probably help answer this a lil better.

long story made longer....

i finally got my car running! i burnt up the stock ecu injector drivers... and ended up getting a stage 1 Smile Sent it to flight systems to have my VIN flashed, installed it, and now shes running/driving like a beast again Smile BUUUUT..... im throwing 3 codes. P0517, P0551, and P0633

now i know what the codes are and:

1) i have removed the power steering completely (P0551)

2) my battery is in the trunk which im thinking is why the batt. temp sensor is ringing in a code (P0517). these two codes i DOUBT(?) will hold me back from passing as long as the light isnt registered?

3) as for the P0633 code, will i not pass emissions throwing this? it doesnt bother me that its there as it doesnt regiter a light and ive read plenty of threads where other people with staged pcm's had the same code also the car functions perfectly fine.

my tags are expired and i need to do emissions this year to renew. so any and all help/info is greatly appreciated

thanks
fishing79
n00b

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhhhhhh very old post but have no suggetion for him...Sad

Because you can't spell POS Spammer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Emissions All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: