my poor car...

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
TNK
2GN Veteran

my poor car...

Post by TNK » Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:37 pm

bad news.....

i wrecked my car last night. i was beign a jackass last night, went into a corner too fast, hit gravel, and flew off the road into a grape field. not sure if the car will be fixed or not. if it's a total, i'm gonna get a 2 door 1st gen and make an all show all slow car. so i don't get into anymore trouble. i have learned my lesson, unfortunately, it took me a little too long.

noone was injured in the accident, thank God, but due to thefact that i was being dumb, i got arrested for reckless driving. i will porobably belosing my license, and almost positively losing my insurance.

i will try and get pics up soon...

-tnk.

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

Vernon
2GN Member

Post by Vernon » Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:51 pm

That sucks man. Hope everything works out ok.

TNK
2GN Veteran

Post by TNK » Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:59 pm

so do i. insurancew might not cover it though. the cops claim they had complaints of us "racing" before the accident. let me tell you, there was no racing, there was just a line of cars going for a cruise. 2 neons, mine and my firneds, a 5.0 rustang, an impreza, a daytona, and a pos nissan something.... but the cop still wrote "reckless driving (racing)" ion the ticket. so, if she put that on her report.... insurance won't cover it. i'm fighting it though, there was no racing, just me speeding and being dumb, then losing it in a corner.

Modify Your Car - Modify Your Body - Modify Your Life
TheRandom1 wrote:My true opinion here is that the only time rubber should be stretched is when it's going over a penis.

2k2patriotblueneon
2GN Member

Post by 2k2patriotblueneon » Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:48 pm

Good luck fighting it, unfortunately courts almost always side with P...cops. :lol: :evil: At least your ok though, thats the big thing.
2002 Dodge Neon SE
Mopar Stage 3 Coilovers w/Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushings
SRT Swap in progress
SRT is powered by an AGP 50 trim stage 4 ball bearing turbo kit
When finished will run no less then 400 HP. :twisted:

Return to “Off-Topic”