2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone bought from this site. Are they any good

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kornholio788
GANGSTA
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: anyone bought from this site. Are they any good Reply with quote

http://www.summitracing.com/ has anyone bought anything from this site or are the just a scam cuz i found a wing on there i want for like 200 bucks less than wings west wants for it so i wanna buy it but i am worried that they are just a scam cuz alot of the prices are pretty good but i may just be lucky

Thanks
Diablo0
Bird is the word
2GN.org Owner/Admin

2002 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good site... I've been to their huge shop in Akron, OH quite a few times.

^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
teamliviD
Mr. ECN
ECN Moderator

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great place to shop! also try jegs.com.
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=39019
01rtgurl
Viper Wrecker
2GN Registrant

2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live 15 minutes away...they are huge. The Tallmadge, Ohio location is their main headquarters, and they are literally open 9am-9pm and their call center (for businesses with accounts mostly) is open 24/7. The other Summit Racing is in Nevada and they are working on another in Georgia. You won't get ripped off, lol.

Quote:
fusion210: Everytime I ride in a car you're driving I try to make it the last time. D:
AntiFreeze Neon
2GN Registrant

ICQ Status:

Post: #5   PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah bout as reputable a company as any you will find. they are huge in the midwest and on the ihra screne
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Vendor Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: