Chris Greenhouse finishes 3rd place in National Championship

Have some questions about AutoX or Rally racing, like what types of tires are good or where to start for suspension, ect... ask them here.
Greenhouse
2GN Member

Chris Greenhouse finishes 3rd place in National Championship

Post by Greenhouse » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Perseverance all season long pays off for Chris Greenhouse with 3rd place in National Championship

photo by Conner Harrison

All Speed Innovations rally driver Chris Greenhouse fought hard all season and finished in third place in the RallyAmerica 2WD National Championship series in his first complete season. The team successfully scored points in every single event this year in the Dodge Neon SRT4, and Chris reflected, "This was our first time competing in every event at the National level and I'm very happy with our results. We worked so hard this year and endured freezing weather, mechanical problems, searing heat, blinding dust, illness, and thousands of miles of traveling from one end of the country to the other. Our hard work and dedication was rewarded with third place in the national championship. Now we get to take a short and well-deserved break before we start making repairs and upgrades for 2014."

Gary Cupp, owner of All Speed Innovations, expressed his satisfaction with the successful completion of the 2013 Rally America season. "We knew this would be the year to maximize seat time for Chris so that he could learn the car better and improve as a driver. He was able to gain experience and we collected a lot of data that will be quite useful next year. Chris drove the whole season with no major incidents, and I'm very pleased with his performance, his placement, and we look forward to doing even better next year."

The team has returned to their headquarters in Lebanon, Ohio where we still prepare to do it again next year; hopefully better, stronger, and smarter. "I want to thank so many people who made this season possible," said Chris. "Billy Mann, Peter Watt, Chris Gordon and Phil Marsh all co-drove for me this year, and I want to thank each of them for excellent work. We received so much assistance from other teams, and the service crew pulled a number of all-nighters to keep us going, especially at Oregon Trail, which was a nightmare for us from start to finish. I have no idea how they kept that car moving after the repeated damage that we kept taking there."

The All Speed Innovations team would like to give thanks to the following for their support in 2013:

KW Suspension - www.kw-suspension.com
Maddog Short Throw Shifters - www.maddogsts.com
JayRacing - www.jayracing.com
Trackside Motorsports - www.tracksideracetires.com/
Angry Sheep Motorsports - www.angrysheepmotorsports.com
Silco Fire and Security - www.silcofs.com
MotoDecals - www.motodecals.com
Racers Edge - www.racersedge411.com
DJGizzmo
Nameless Performance - www.namelessperformance.com
Pat Smith
Casey Szink
Ben Newburn
Garth Ankeny
Nate Maleski
Chad Carter
Steven Redd
Steven Brooks
Dan Woland
Brian Winnie

www.allspeedinnovations.com

NickKo
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by NickKo » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Congrats, Chris !! :thumbup:

Enjoy your winter season.... and having some downtime to work on the car. :D

- Nick
-1998 2-dr SOHC MTX= 57mm TB; Maddog STS
-2000 Ply.LX w/MTX = Maddog STS; CAI; 2.5 exh.; 60mm T/B
-2001 ATX w/Syked PCM + Magnum header
-2001 ACR w/SRT T/B bored out to 55mm

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000009

Greenhouse
2GN Member

Post by Greenhouse » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:28 am

NickKo wrote:Congrats, Chris !! :thumbup:

Enjoy your winter season.... and having some downtime to work on the car. :D

- Nick
After traveling from one end of the US to the other, yeha it will be nice to get a little time off. But the season starts in late January 2014, so our off-season is a short one

Greenhouse
2GN Member

Post by Greenhouse » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 am

Into the dark forest with us on Stage 6, Herman I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8VCWBdy9K0

r/tguy02
2GN Member

Post by r/tguy02 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 am

Congrats 3rd is still something to def be proud of
Justin
[02 R/T sold][00 Highline sold][04 r/t scrapped][95 NYG Sport coupe][01 r/t DD]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931823

Greenhouse
2GN Member

Post by Greenhouse » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:30 pm

r/tguy02 wrote:Congrats 3rd is still something to def be proud of
I agree! time to celebrate with another onboard video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9hm_8j7y3I

I realize now what funny faces I make while driving, short stage, only 2:14 long

Greenhouse
2GN Member

Post by Greenhouse » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:25 am

we even got a re-tweet from the one and only Ralph Gilles, too! check under retweets

http://twitter.com/freightdog319/status ... 866024448#

Return to “Autocrossing / Rally”