Where's Rally? A Map of All 2014 North American Stage Rally

Have some questions about AutoX or Rally racing, like what types of tires are good or where to start for suspension, ect... ask them here.
webkris
2GN Member

Where's Rally? A Map of All 2014 North American Stage Rally

Post by webkris » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Pulled from: http://rallytakeover.kinja.com/wheres-r ... 1564509404

One of the complaints I hear most often from aspiring rally fans is the all too common "there's no events near me!" While this is certainly true for some (sorry, Texas!) in many places there's a rally within a few hours drive that people simply don't know about. For example, all you Californians! Did you know your state has four rallies? (Non-Californians, that popcorn sound you now hear is hundreds of minds being blown).

To make things easier I've compiled every North American stage rally onto a single map. To find out when an event is just click it for the dates and championship info. While this is meant to be a "complete" schedule I'm sure I've missed a couple events, or listed an event as one day when it's really two. I will be sure to come back and add/correct events as need be. If there's an event near you that you've already missed, don't worry! Virtually all of these events are annual.

Click HERE for the full rally map

Return to “Autocrossing / Rally”