2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot contact ramroid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alton
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #1   PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Cannot contact ramroid Reply with quote

i brought some shirts from him at the beginning of january. Ive been trying to contact him since the 18 and got no reply in regards to my shirts. Ive sent multiple emails and sent a dispute to paypal. If someone knows him please tell him to contact me.
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I PM'd him with a link to this thread.

I bought some parts from him a few weeks back. We PM'd back and forth for several days before the sale without any problems.
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm sure he will be in touch. Once you open any kind of dispute, they will freeze his pay pal acct. He cannot send or receive any funds until the dispute is resolved.

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
alton
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you... im just wanting to know if he sent them or not. Ive emailed him and his last message to me was on the 18th. Im not trying to get the guy any bad rep. Oh and its side skirts, not shirts.
Ramroid
ATX fanboy
2GN Registrant

Post: #5   PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Alton, it's been a bad month for me. 3 funerals, a stint in the hospital the last week, and in the process of moving. I haven't forgotten about it, but it's been too hectic for me to have the time to be able to make it to the greyhound station to ship them. I'll just have UPS come pick them up and ship them for me, since i'll be away from the house with work. If you don't feel like waiting, i can offer a full refund.

again, sorry about it. I didn't January to be the hellish month that it's been
occasional demons
Mr One World

2001 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #6   PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a pretty rough month. Hopefully you got the worst part of the year done with!

2001 neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon 2.4 EDZ MTX
Help support 2GN!
alton
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #7   PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell ramroid to read my rough month post.. it didnt get pt under the reply for this one.. thank u
Ramroid
ATX fanboy
2GN Registrant

Post: #8   PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent you a full refund Alton, sorry about all the hassle. Was NOT my intent to create a situation like that, but shit happens lol. I wanted to apologize again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Sell/Buyer Feedback All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: