2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2004 Dodge Neon SXT (R/T)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lizey93
n00b

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: 2004 Dodge Neon SXT (R/T) Reply with quote

Finally figured out how to post pictures! Yes, I know the R/T badge is cheesy but I love it.

Pablodragon
2GN Registrant

2004 Dodge Neon SE

Post: #2   PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice and clean!... the R/T badge is ok... do what you want... actually the 1 racing stripe is a little cheesier in my opinion...

..in the history of racing stripes, they originally used them on racing cars to indicate what side of the car the driver was on, since in international races.. some were left hand drive cars, and others were right hand drive.. that way in a crash, the safety people knew really fast, which side of the car the driver was on to rescue him

your stripe is indicating a right hand drive car.

I have done stripes in the past too!

NickKo
2009 Gold Contributor

Post: #3   PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: 2004 Dodge Neon SXT (R/T) Reply with quote

Lizey93 wrote:
Finally figured out how to post pictures! Yes, I know the R/T badge is cheesy but I love it.

I have to say that the white rims look good on blue.... with the stripe added.
thumbup

- Nick
-2001 Ddg. ES with ATX = UDP and Magnum header...Syked PCM 'pending'.

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000009
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #4   PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pablodragon wrote:
..in the history of racing stripes, they originally used them on racing cars to indicate what side of the car the driver was on, since in international races.. some were left hand drive cars, and others were right hand drive.. that way in a crash, the safety people knew really fast, which side of the car the driver was on to rescue him

I didn't know that! Not only is this site social but educational as well! Very Happy [/off-topic]
Lizey93
n00b

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never knew that about the stripe either. I entirely based it off this picture I found online: https://id3452.securedata.net/superbgraphics.net/merchantmanager/images/uploads/neon_14_inch_offset_stripe.jpg

And I was torn on black wheels or white - so glad I went white! Thanks for the complements!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Picture Post All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: