2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I say you could never have enough modern Mopars

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam K.
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: I say you could never have enough modern Mopars Reply with quote

Been a while since I posted anything here. Some of my toys. Getting the blue Neon ready for Carlisle. Hopefully be ready in time. Otherwise the SRT8 will be there.

Blivitt02
2GN Registrant

Post: #2   PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great looking cars, what do you have left to do on the blue car before Carlisle?
Adam K.
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete suspension rebuild. MPX Exhaust install plus other goodies. Possible paint work. Front facia faded a lot compared to the rest of the car.
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #4   PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your garage... well, what's parked in it. Laughing
quicksilvr
Driving Ms. Daisy

2000 Dodge Neon ES

Post: #5   PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice cars, all three of them. Hopefully you get the blue car buttoned up, I'd like to see it at Carlisle.

2001 Dodge Neon R/T
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
neonpla
Luis
2GN Registrant

Post: #6   PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to see you kept the blue car man.

been forever since i've seen it. I remember buying those seats off you like 10 years ago!
Adam K.
2GN Registrant

Post: #7   PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neonpla wrote:
nice to see you kept the blue car man.

been forever since i've seen it. I remember buying those seats off you like 10 years ago!

Yeah. I don't have the heart to give it up. I have tried a number of times. Like every owner I feel it worth more than it really is. lol But with such low milage it may come it useful one day.

Unfortunately it will not be ready for Carlisle. Work and having a two year old takes up most of my time. Another reason why I don't drive it much either.

I will be there with my 300 SRT8 again. But I will definitely be checking out the Neons while there. If anyone walking by the 300's and see my Tungsten SRT8 don't be afraid to say hello.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Picture Post All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: