2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VIS Fiberglass Front Bumper

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon1310
2GN Registrant

Post: #1   PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: VIS Fiberglass Front Bumper Reply with quote

Okay guys.... So I'm having trouble getting my hands on a SRT-4 front bumper cover and not trying to empty my wallet on some plastic... So, does anyone have a fiberglass bumper? if so, has it handled the test of time and lowering springs?
sidepipe87
boom! roasted!
2009 Silver Contributor

2003 Dodge Neon SXT

Post: #2   PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be curious to see how it fits and holds up if you get it. I think they are fairly new to the market and do not know anyone firsthand that has one.
Brandon1310
2GN Registrant

Post: #3   PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice bumper... Looks almost like an exact doop. It says it highly recommended to be installed professionally. I assume that's just in case you spider crack it or break it yourself. I'd post a picture of it but I have no clue how to lol.[/img]
ram50rocket
defying gravity
2GN Registrant

2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post: #4   PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend at work has one, its not a smooth piece, you have to body fill the entire porous surface. It doesn't fit perfect either, sure looks good though from a distance. Still, it's one of the better looking pieces, I might end up with one myself.

05 SRT-4
99 Buick Gran Park Ave Ultra 3.8 S/C
02 ACR, R.I.P. thx 4 nothin Insurance Co.
89 Ram50, long gone
titansxt wrote:
I hear the whats it called, Dodge Neon, is a good car.
you could probably go get your "umadbro" polished up to make it look like a new comeback again
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #5   PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you see this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/172235169889?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Exterior All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: