2GN.ORG 2GN.ORG
The best source for the Second Generation Neon - Period.

Watched TopicsWatched Topics   FAQFAQ   RulesBoard Rules   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks  :: Register
 ProfileProfile   GarageGarage   1/4 Mile Table1/4 Mile Table   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New neon owner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aturn
Fresh Fish

Post: #1   PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: New neon owner Reply with quote

Just bought a 2002 Neon last month. Still getting to know her. She's got about 69k on the clock and runs pretty good, at least once I adjusted the clutch so it would actually release all the way.

I came to the Neon after my '99 Saturn SC2's age-related illnesses exceeded what I could afford to maintain her (frame rust was the final problem that sent me shopping). Had that car for over 10 years.

This isn't my first Dodge, though. My first two cars were Omnis (well, the first was actually a Plymouth Horizon which my mom gave me on condition I learn to drive a stick; I've had only manuals since then).

I'm sure I'll be posting questions as I find out what this car needs. I often say I work on my cars because I'm cheap/poor more than because I really like doing so. Maybe if I wasn't in the rust belt, I'd feel a bit different. Still it's nice to know I fixed something and know it's done right.

-Andy
Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post: #2   PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to 2GN! My second Neon was a 2002 Solar Yellow SXT (unfortunately totaled by an illegal immigrant back in 2003). Post up some pics and start a Progress Log so that we can follow your work on the car! thumbup
Post new topic   Reply to topic    2GN.ORG Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are UTC - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: