Search found 11 matches
Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:14 pm
- Forum: Suspension, Steering & Brakes
- Topic: 2000 rear struts on 2003 sxt?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 682
Will the 2000ish rear struts work on an 03sxt since I know they have rear sway mounts and I'm trying to go to a rear sway will they fit?
- Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 pm
- Forum: Drivetrain
- Topic: ATX Quick learn procedure info
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6909
I lost reverse only in my 03 sxt and I was wondering if I could use an 05 atx to replace it, I heard it wouldn't work because there year specific any info on this would help me a lot thank you in advance.
- Sat May 14, 2011 3:42 am
- Forum: Audio / Security / Electrical
- Topic: Popping sound out newly installed speakers. Problem solved.
- Replies: 21
- Views: 1884
its due to mopars headunits and speakers are odd ohm levels... in turn you will get a distorted popping sound because youve changed the impedance level... most after market speakers are 4 ohm mopars speakers are anywere from 8-6-3.5 its really weird i put jl 3.5in 4 ohm speakers in my dash and they ...