Search found 523 matches
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:19 am
- Forum: Suspension, Steering & Brakes
- Topic: going to get brake shoes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 909
ok i'm buying brake shoes today and i was wondering what all i need to do the rear brakes. I know i need shoes but should i get that all in one spring kit? What about lube?
- Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:13 pm
- Forum: Off-Topic
- Topic: Worst screw up at work you did??
- Replies: 31
- Views: 2489
I used to fuel semis and stuff and i would fuel both sides at the same time, well i wasn't paying attention and i let the driver take off with the hose still in his passenger side tank. I heard a loud crash and i look up and the nozzle and hose was dragging beside him, atleast i didn't get in troubl...
- Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:08 pm
- Forum: General 2nd Gen Discussion
- Topic: Anyone in Florida want to test drive a SRT for me?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 874
i noticed my engine moving alot at idle so i moved my motor mount side to side and it's completely ripped in half! i called autozone but all they have is the whole piece not just the insert, can i buy just the insert or do i have to buy the whole thing? i really dont want to spend 40 dollars on it...