A/C Diagnosis time...

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
DoubtedNeon
2GN Member

A/C Diagnosis time...

Post by DoubtedNeon » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:27 am

Hey all, long time no chat.

Its time to get my head back into my a/c system and figure out why its not activating. When I installed my Megasquirt setup it just stopped working. Im thinking I cut a wrong wire.

Can anyone with the know how on reading the books let me know which wires i should be checking in the fusebox/ect?

Also, clutch went out end of last summer for my car, picked up a stage 4 clutchmasters from nitehawk... Thoughts?
Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.
grindpunk16 wrote: You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. :twisted: :bootyshake: \:D/

DoubtedNeon
2GN Member

Post by DoubtedNeon » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Nothing? any advice or help will do
Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.
grindpunk16 wrote: You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. :twisted: :bootyshake: \:D/

Donkeypuncher
2GN Member

Post by Donkeypuncher » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 pm

The wiring at the connector can cause it, did it on mine a few months ago. I wiggled the wiring and the a/c finally kicked on. Not sure exactly what the cause is though.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Return to “General 2nd Gen Discussion”