Interior rear view mirror with temp/compass

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
unleashedcc
2GN Member

Interior rear view mirror with temp/compass

Post by unleashedcc » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:44 pm

Hey team,

Any info on these? I know they are super rare. Does anyone have any pictures? All links seem broken in other posts. I’m also looking for pics of the harness and any information on where it goes. I’m planning to install this on my SRT and I believe it would plug in under the dash by the boost line behind the cluster.

Any information and/or images will be incredible.

Thank you
-Dres

BWS3 04 Yellow SRT - 1 out of 127 :)
02 SXT - Completely converted to RT/Chrysler (Every bolt on possible) - SOLD

blueneo03
2GN Member

Re: Interior rear view mirror with temp/compass

Post by blueneo03 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:50 am

The compass temp was an extra option and like you said very rare.. i found one in a junk yard for 3.50 with the harness and it plugged into my dash with zero modifications.

you can pull your dash and look for a red plug on the top behind the cluster and see how many wires are in that plug. if its a full plug, chances are you are already wired for it.

there are other options as far as compass mirrors you can use i believe but you would need to make your own harness.

I used to have a bunch of pics on here but photobucket sucks... let me see what i can find and ill post what i got

2003 neon se crashed
1998 neon highline Sold
2005 neon sxtSold
2017 Volkswagen CC Rline Exec. 2.0t

"Sorry you are so scared of a possible mechanical problem that you will drive an ugly transportation appliance. I'll keep living a colorful life." -some guy about a camry

blueneo03
2GN Member

Re: Interior rear view mirror with temp/compass

Post by blueneo03 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:23 am

here is the only one i could find.. so here is what it looks like at least

2003 neon se crashed
1998 neon highline Sold
2005 neon sxtSold
2017 Volkswagen CC Rline Exec. 2.0t

"Sorry you are so scared of a possible mechanical problem that you will drive an ugly transportation appliance. I'll keep living a colorful life." -some guy about a camry

Return to “General 2nd Gen Discussion”