Cruise control help please!

Have a question that your not sure what category it fits into or isn't really a specific question about a specific part? Ask it here...
SittiRT
n00b

Cruise control help please!

Post by SittiRT » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:50 pm

Hi,

I’m on the final stretch of retrofitting cruise control to my export (RHD) Neon, only the parts I was sent seems to be missing a part that will let me attach the servo bracket to the battery tray.

The issue is most of you have your servos on the offside suspension tower, and thats what all the how-tos and forums have images and guides for. However I can’t for the life of me find any photos of how the cruise control servo is bolted down on a RHD Neon. I know that it’s attached to the battery clamp in some way (the bracket and the clamp line up very well), but no idea how they go together. If you look at any engine photos of a RHD Neon, the cruise servo floats behind the battery.

If anyone has any pics out there of how the assembly looks like it would be hugely appreciated. :) So close to getting it done!
'02 Chrysler Neon R/T
'02 Chrysler Neon R/T (spares car)
'79 Austin Allegro

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Re: Cruise control help please!

Post by occasional demons » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:28 am

Revisiting this, I wonder if it was mounted similar to the 1st gen neons. Even in LH drive configuration, the servo was mounted behind the battery.
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Return to “General 2nd Gen Discussion”