Budget Drag Plans

Questions how to improve your 1/8, 1/4, or 60' times or maybe you just want to share your times, post it here.
Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:17 am

Commie doesn't want to lock another one of his threads ;)

Edit: This paige is mine!!

and im drinking because.. its good :D and somethin bout it being american beer day today :rockon:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:44 am

A bit early to be drunk, digging up threads isn't? Carry on! :occasion5: Never mind didn't look at the time stamp. Enjoy the hangover!

And keep it on topic Bish!
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:00 pm

When the hell did i post that??

I used to be such an alcoholic :lol:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 pm

You were celebrating my birthday. :love4:
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Really??? Well I feel like a total ass, I didn't even say happy birthday!

Return to “Drag Racing”