Rally Look, Tires?

Have some questions about AutoX or Rally racing, like what types of tires are good or where to start for suspension, ect... ask them here.
Nathan9790
2GN Member

Rally Look, Tires?

Post by Nathan9790 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:26 am

Trying to make my neon look more rally. Was wondering what tires are used to rally neon. Ive heard snow tires but i want something that fills up my wheel wells a little more with enough clearance for my struts (currently running monroe quick struts)
Love the wheel/tire look that Kristopher Marciniak has for his Neon, Wonder what he is running. Any help is great.

:lol:

Greenhouse
2GN Member

Re: Rally Look, Tires?

Post by Greenhouse » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Nathan9790 wrote:Trying to make my neon look more rally. Was wondering what tires are used to rally neon. Ive heard snow tires but i want something that fills up my wheel wells a little more with enough clearance for my struts (currently running monroe quick struts)
Love the wheel/tire look that Kristopher Marciniak has for his Neon, Wonder what he is running. Any help is great.

:lol:
I use the Mopar 7 spoke wheel. Although I have a few 15" snowflakes that find their way onto my rally car sometimes.

(Remember, Rally tires are not available in anything larger than a 15 inch wheel, so on the SRT4, this requires wheel spacers to clear brakes)

Return to “Autocrossing / Rally”