For those gurus in here

This is the place to ask questions about your engine components like cams, valves, pistons… just anything that is generally "engine" specific. This also includes questions about exhaust systems such as exhaust manifolds, piping size, mufflers, ect...
Post Reply
2GN Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:57 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

For those gurus in here

Post by unleashedcc » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

I am trying to use my oil pressure gauge without using the "sandwich adapter" I did my oil change 2 weeks ago and noticed scratches and marks on the filter from rocks or w/e from my daily drive.

I decided to try to use a "T" adapter from the stock unit. Anyone know if they sell it, or what are the measurements, or where it could be found online?


BWS3 04 Yellow SRT - 1 out of 127 :)
02 SXT - Completely converted to RT/Chrysler (Every bolt on possible) - SOLD

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19430
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Post by occasional demons » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:42 pm

dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

Post Reply

Return to “Engine”