Anyone ever take apart a N2O solenoid?

Have a question related to Turbos, Nitrous, Supercharging, ect... ask it here.
Jackrabbit
2GN Member

Anyone ever take apart a N2O solenoid?

Post by Jackrabbit » Wed May 12, 2004 9:32 pm

Somethings gone screwy with my nitrous setup, specifically the fuel side of things. The solenoid clicks when I activate it but I'm getting no fuel to the distribution blocks. :?

I have fuel pressure at the 'noid... so I'm thinking there's some sort of blockage. Just wondering if there's any small parts that might fly off, never to be seen again, if I crack this thing open. :lol:

Thanks!
-Wade

PS- Score one for the 1st Forced Induction Post! :P
Addicted to nitrous

LowNSlow

Re: Anyone ever take apart a N2O solenoid?

Post by LowNSlow » Wed May 12, 2004 11:09 pm

Jackrabbit wrote:Somethings gone screwy with my nitrous setup, specifically the fuel side of things. The solenoid clicks when I activate it but I'm getting no fuel to the distribution blocks. :?

I have fuel pressure at the 'noid... so I'm thinking there's some sort of blockage. Just wondering if there's any small parts that might fly off, never to be seen again, if I crack this thing open. :lol:

Thanks!
-Wade

PS- Score one for the 1st Forced Induction Post! :P

Well... right now it's not working.. if you take it apart... and it screws up.. it won't be working.. so either way it won't work... unless you take it apart and fix it.. So go at it man. Let us know.
-John

Jackrabbit
2GN Member

Post by Jackrabbit » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:35 pm

It ended up being a goofy O2 reading on the narrow band with the NX maximizer. I fingered it out and then blew up my tranny.

I did run a 14.5 at 97MPH while I was still tuning it though. 8)
I see a 13 in the near future.
Addicted to nitrous

Return to “Forced Induction”