Who'd a thunk it.

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
WykedHellFire
2GN Member

Post by WykedHellFire » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:28 am

GrApHite03 wrote:i'm a green guy... nobody likes us.
yeah the last time the gov. found me they tried to do tests on me.
2000 Ford F-150 XLT (Daily Driver)

2000 Plymouth Neon LX (For Sale, $300, PM me for pics)

1988 Pontiac Firebird (5-Speed and a 305 or 350 going in)(Check back for updates)

titansxt
2GN Member

Post by titansxt » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:39 am

[quote="Cbussilver01es"][/quote]

No it wasnt a problem, I just wanted to add some info. My intent was not to be a dick or make you look stupid or to start something. Glad you see it that way. :thumbup:
2003 SXT
2005 SRT-4
2gn.org member #26 :tard:
Lemon Neon member #1.
Any or all of the above statement(s) may be entirely fictional and a fabrication. :lol:
ram50rocket wrote: I must had been mistaken in thinking that NEONS.ORG was just for neons.

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:16 am

WykedHellFire wrote:
GrApHite03 wrote:i'm a green guy... nobody likes us.
yeah the last time the gov. found me they tried to do tests on me.
bawahahahahha :rofl:

"You wouldnt like wyked when he's angry"

Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:17 am

What's up with the quote from titansxt's post on this page? did Cbus pull a ninja edit?

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:11 am

KrackstaR wrote:Jason I agree some areas are worst than others all around the world, in Baltimore we have a few areas that are all majority blacks that like to tear up there neighborhood, where as you have a few areas in Baltimore that are all whites are tearing up there neighborhood either way I look at as ignorant people period and I say this to show that it doesn’t matter what age, races or sex some people are just focked up in the head and will always continue to bring other people down as well as themselves.
I'd agree. Every race is just as screwed up as the other. There were areas of Cincinnati as well that were screwed up too by whites and go figure, the people that lived diagonal from us tore up their house and they were white, lived like trash, and turned in nice house into a dump. We were in a nice, middle class subdivison and the 60+ year old lady that owned the house moved in with her "boyfriend" and in turn rented the house out to Section 8. Those people litterally tore the place out, doors off hinges and then hung upside down, cuts and gouges in the pergo floor, mice... the house was a mess when they were finally evicted and cost several thousand to fix it. So yeah, all races are just as bad as the other. I'm just tired of hearing this "poor us" from the black community there when a lot of the violence and trash is self inflicted. :-?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Cbussilver01es
2GN Member

Post by Cbussilver01es » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:17 am

Wenuden wrote:What's up with the quote from titansxt's post on this page? did Cbus pull a ninja edit?
No sir I sure didnt
-Sean
01 Dodge Neon MSII 2.0 DOHC turbo
Nos is a lot like a hot chick with std's you wanna hit it but are afraid of the consequences.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2311033

biggrobb1995
2GN Member

Post by biggrobb1995 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 pm

Just some realistic percentages would be interesting to look at.
An article I read in the newspaper put caucasians closer to half of the population with latinos/hispanics gaining pretty quickly. The main problem I see when it comes to race is ignorance. People are afraid of what they don't know or understand. Acceptance of other's differences is what will ultimately squash all of this nonsense.

I'm probably asking for trouble but I'm going to add my two cents.
Asking for trouble? I hardly think so. Should being bi-lingual be a requirement to obtain employment with a certain company? No. Sure it would be way easier for you as far as communication is concerned but english is the official language. Me being bi-lingual I can tell you that I am grateful that I Know two languages. But I would expect that if you and I were going for the same job and you were more qualified than me, that whoever was doing the hiring would have the common sense to hire the better person for the job. That person being you.
I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk!
"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."
I'm goin to drive my neon til it dies member #81
Some see angels, I've held one.

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:50 pm

Diablo0 wrote:
KrackstaR wrote:Jason I agree some areas are worst than others all around the world, in Baltimore we have a few areas that are all majority blacks that like to tear up there neighborhood, where as you have a few areas in Baltimore that are all whites are tearing up there neighborhood either way I look at as ignorant people period and I say this to show that it doesn’t matter what age, races or sex some people are just focked up in the head and will always continue to bring other people down as well as themselves.
I'd agree. Every race is just as screwed up as the other. There were areas of Cincinnati as well that were screwed up too by whites and go figure, the people that lived diagonal from us tore up their house and they were white, lived like trash, and turned in nice house into a dump. We were in a nice, middle class subdivison and the 60+ year old lady that owned the house moved in with her "boyfriend" and in turn rented the house out to Section 8. Those people litterally tore the place out, doors off hinges and then hung upside down, cuts and gouges in the pergo floor, mice... the house was a mess when they were finally evicted and cost several thousand to fix it. So yeah, all races are just as bad as the other. I'm just tired of hearing this "poor us" from the black community there when a lot of the violence and trash is self inflicted. :-?
I agree im tired of hearing the "poor us" too manily from those individuals that arnt doing anything to better themselves, there is some legitimate cases where some people arent being treated fairly , i can write a book on my own personal experiences with racesim alone, but some people rather sit back and let that hold them back from doing something with there life rather than blame others, which in my eyes it just down right wrong. I got friends right now that will swear up and down that there credit is focked cause of the MAN.........im like "who the MAN in the mirror?" :rofl:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

kc2005ptgt
Former Moderator

Post by kc2005ptgt » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:50 pm

biggrobb1995 wrote:Sure it would be way easier for you as far as communication is concerned but english is the official language
just really quick social studies lessons, please get out your books...

Ok, American does not and has never had an official language, at least never stated and mandated by the federal or even local gov't.

Ok, thank you!

:lol:

There is no real reason as to why America has, but here is my theory: Since America was such a melting pot for some 200 years with peopel from all over the world coming into the land and pouring out from all over and being spread about in this vast society we have, it was the gov't that decided long ago NOT to get to involved (which we can not even fathom today since our gov't is so involved in everything from taxes to who you date online) in every day aspects of society. Declaring an official language would require them to do so, which would mean money and more taxes etc, so they left it up to the localk gov't (10th amendment, Rights reserved to the states). This way, they didnt have to keep track, track down, and give money and employ people to do the teaching of English which wa smost commonly spoken.

The result? Well, if you wanted to get by in American society, you better learn the language somehow! If that meant total emmersion into the society, then by all means do it. Over the decades past this was common place. You come from italy, you move into an italian neighborhood in NY, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey somewhere, and have people around you who spoke italian as well as english, that way you learn. You raise your kids speaking both languages (much like today) but, you made sure that you learned the language!

Today, it is big business, not the gov't who is forcing a second language (Spanish in particular) down our throats... why? So they can cater to the needs of one of the fastest growing ethnic populations in the US. How else can we get their hard earned money to stay here in the US and not go back to MExico? I know (this is big business talking btw), let's make sure we can communicate with them, just like we do with the english speaking people, and let's start TV programs, now add 10 more channels to standard cable in highly populated areas, and add spanish radio channels, satelite, etc etc etc... advertising brings in money, point blank.

So it is not the gov't fault, it is big business. No regulations on the english language leaves open game for entrepeneurs (sp) to make a buck off of the hard working immigrant worker (legal or not, they could CARE less).

So, there will be a test next monday, have a great weekend!
SOLD 5/13- 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible | 2.4L Turbo HO | Bright Silver Metallic
SOLD 7/09- 2002 Dodge Neon ACR | Flame Red
The Offical: Sold My Neon Even Though I Swore I Never Would Club | Member #777

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm

kc2002acr wrote:
biggrobb1995 wrote:Sure it would be way easier for you as far as communication is concerned but english is the official language
just really quick social studies lessons, please get out your books...

Ok, American does not and has never had an official language, at least never stated and mandated by the federal or even local gov't.

Ok, thank you!

:lol:

There is no real reason as to why America has, but here is my theory: Since America was such a melting pot for some 200 years with peopel from all over the world coming into the land and pouring out from all over and being spread about in this vast society we have, it was the gov't that decided long ago NOT to get to involved (which we can not even fathom today since our gov't is so involved in everything from taxes to who you date online) in every day aspects of society. Declaring an official language would require them to do so, which would mean money and more taxes etc, so they left it up to the localk gov't (10th amendment, Rights reserved to the states). This way, they didnt have to keep track, track down, and give money and employ people to do the teaching of English which wa smost commonly spoken.

The result? Well, if you wanted to get by in American society, you better learn the language somehow! If that meant total emmersion into the society, then by all means do it. Over the decades past this was common place. You come from italy, you move into an italian neighborhood in NY, Chicago, Detroit, Jersey somewhere, and have people around you who spoke italian as well as english, that way you learn. You raise your kids speaking both languages (much like today) but, you made sure that you learned the language!

Today, it is big business, not the gov't who is forcing a second language (Spanish in particular) down our throats... why? So they can cater to the needs of one of the fastest growing ethnic populations in the US. How else can we get their hard earned money to stay here in the US and not go back to MExico? I know (this is big business talking btw), let's make sure we can communicate with them, just like we do with the english speaking people, and let's start TV programs, now add 10 more channels to standard cable in highly populated areas, and add spanish radio channels, satelite, etc etc etc... advertising brings in money, point blank.

So it is not the gov't fault, it is big business. No regulations on the english language leaves open game for entrepeneurs (sp) to make a buck off of the hard working immigrant worker (legal or not, they could CARE less).

So, there will be a test next monday, have a great weekend!

that makes alot of since.....I HATE TEST by the way.
:cheats off Jason's paper:

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post by Midnight_Rider » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:00 pm

biggrobb1995 wrote:
Midnight_Rider wrote:I'm probably asking for trouble but I'm going to add my two cents.
Asking for trouble? I hardly think so. Should being bi-lingual be a requirement to obtain employment with a certain company? No. Sure it would be way easier for you as far as communication is concerned but english is the official language. Me being bi-lingual I can tell you that I am grateful that I Know two languages. But I would expect that if you and I were going for the same job and you were more qualified than me, that whoever was doing the hiring would have the common sense to hire the better person for the job. That person being you.
But it is getting to the point where, even if I might be more qualified for a job than another applicant (experience, degrees, etc.), if I am not bilingual, the job will go to someone else merely because he/she speaks another language (in this area, Spanish). This is what I have a problem with since the US is officially English-speaking.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

titansxt
2GN Member

Post by titansxt » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:17 pm

Cbussilver01es wrote:
Wenuden wrote:What's up with the quote from titansxt's post on this page? did Cbus pull a ninja edit?
No sir I sure didnt
I just quoted his name, not any text.
2003 SXT
2005 SRT-4
2gn.org member #26 :tard:
Lemon Neon member #1.
Any or all of the above statement(s) may be entirely fictional and a fabrication. :lol:
ram50rocket wrote: I must had been mistaken in thinking that NEONS.ORG was just for neons.

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:19 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:
biggrobb1995 wrote:[quote'Midnight_Rider"]I'm probably asking for trouble but I'm going to add my two cents.
But it is getting to the point where, even if I might be more qualified for a job than another applicant (experience, degrees, etc.), if I am not bilingual, the job will go to someone else merely because he/she speaks another language. This is what I have a problem with.
i understand where your coming from cause, all i can speak is english (and some cuss words in spanish :rofl: ) and i get all bent out of shape when i look thru monster or career builders and the qualifications say must be able to speak spanish, but i used to work for Citifinacial and we had some spanish speaking only customers that we had to coordinate appraisals and title work for, and my dumb manager layed off the only girl in our department that could speak spanish, and this call that i had to make to the client that should have only took 20 mins ended up taking 3 days cause i had to wait for the loan officer to come back from vaction to translate cause out of the 375 people that worked out of our facility none couldnt speak spanish. So i kind ov see from a coorperate stand point the need for spanish speaking reps to handle the customers needs. :)

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:40 am

KrackstaR wrote:...all i can speak is english (and some cuss words in spanish :rofl:
:laughing3:
KrackstaR wrote:... So i kind ov see from a coorperate stand point the need for spanish speaking reps to handle the customers needs. :)
I guess what burns me is this whole "assimilation" thing that is :quotes: supposed :quotes: to be happening. If this were really occurring, there wouldn't be a need for the ability to translate at your place of employment or the requirement of being bilingual in order to land a job.

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:47 am

WAIT A MINUTE???

KracK is Black???

Dammit, why didn't all of y'all tell me that??!?!

Lulz....

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:03 am

:laughing3: :rofl:

biggrobb1995
2GN Member

Post by biggrobb1995 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 am

KracK is Black???

:laughing3: -I never would have known! :)
I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk!
"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."
I'm goin to drive my neon til it dies member #81
Some see angels, I've held one.

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:
KrackstaR wrote:...all i can speak is english (and some cuss words in spanish :rofl:
KrackstaR wrote:... So i kind ov see from a coorperate stand point the need for spanish speaking reps to handle the customers needs. :)
I guess what burns me is this whole "assimilation" thing that is :quotes: supposed :quotes: to be happening. If this were really occurring, there wouldn't be a need for the ability to translate at your place of employment or the requirement of being bilingual in order to land a job.

very true and we all know thats how it should be but me and you both know that BIG time companies arnt going to wait for that to happend its all about the money. This is possibly one of the reasons that schools are starting to make kid talk spanish, french..etc classes to help this curve..

Canada wrote: WAIT A MINUTE???

KracK is Black???

Lulz....
naw im not i am Asian with a really good tan........

p.s. I LOVE ASIAN WOMEN :rofl:

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:07 pm

KrackstaR wrote:
Midnight_Rider wrote:

very true and we all know thats how it should be but me and you both know that BIG time companies arnt going to wait for that to happend its all about the money. This is possibly one of the reasons that schools are starting to make kid talk spanish, french..etc classes to help this curve..

KracK is Black???

Lulz....

I'm really black, I just have a really really really light tan.
So many neons so little time.

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:12 pm

KrackstaR wrote:very true and we all know thats how it should be but me and you both know that BIG time companies arnt going to wait for that to happend its all about the money. This is possibly one of the reasons that schools are starting to make kid talk spanish, french..etc classes to help this curve..
Yes, but... in order work long-term in the US, you have to be a citizen. And, in order to be a naturalized citizen, you must be able to understand English. I don't think that the bilingual thing is necessarily due to the "BIG time companies" as much as it is a failure of the US government's immigration policies.

KrackstaR wrote:

KracK is Black???

Lulz....

Oh noes, not that again! :runaway: :rofl2:

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:
KrackstaR wrote:very true and we all know thats how it should be but me and you both know that BIG time companies arnt going to wait for that to happend its all about the money. This is possibly one of the reasons that schools are starting to make kid talk spanish, french..etc classes to help this curve..
Yes, but... in order work long-term in the US, you have to be a citizen. And, in order to be a naturalized citizen, you must be able to understand English. I don't think that the bilingual thing is necessarily due to the "BIG time companies" as much as it is a failure of the US government's immigration policies.
True but most of the immigrants that are in this country are not citizens but they still have American dollars that are wanted by the big time companies and they will do what they can to get there money. There is a dude at my job that his mother doesnt speak any english and he is her sponcer, allowing her to be here in the states for few years then she can turn right around a reapply for another few years, untill she wants to return. she makes US dollars watching kids, cooking and cleaning. so if she decides one day she wants a cell phone or somthing to that affect she just might go for the company that has a spanish speaking rep. Thats what companies do they always want new customers and will do what it take to cater to that need. Not all companines care about having the need for bi-lingual employees because they might not be needed for direct communication with the customers. for expample when you go to home-depot they might not have a employee that speaks spanish but they sure do have signs everywhere thats in diffrent languages. All US Govt policies are f'ed up they are all old and outdated. :rofl: I could only imagine the complete process for becoming a citizen in the US and how much of it it's enforced.

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:47 am

KrackstaR wrote:I could only imagine the complete process for becoming a citizen in the US and how much of it it's enforced.
Yeah, the US should have immigration policies like Canada has (and enforce them!). I had to give up trying to move to Canada back in the 90's because of all of the hoops of fire I would have had to jump through. :banghead:I mean, you can't just :quotes: show up :quotes: in certain areas of Quebec province not knowing how to speak French.

zerocoolok
2GN Member

Post by zerocoolok » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:04 am

I have to put in my 2 cents.... I have lived in two VERY different parts of the US (back and forth) all my life (TX and MA). Where I lived in MA it was like 75% white and 25% hispanic (seriously there were only 2 black families in the whole town... and I have friends in both). Where I live in TX its like 50% hispanic, 30% white and 20% black. Up in MA when I applied for jobs being bilingual wasn't a big deal, however here in TX it is, because of the surge of spanish speaking people. I have lost out on jobs down here because I do not speak spanish. Now here's what I don't understand. How come when they moved here they didn't learn english? Usually if you're going to live in another country you learn the language first. Like if I was to move to France, I'd learn french. But here's the kicker: in like 90% of the known world it is MANDATORY to learn english as a second language in school. Thanks to (for most of us) our english forefathers waaay back when England took over the world and set up world-wide trade, you can go just about any part of the world and talk to them in english. So why are we having to learn spanish to talk to customers when the rest of the world speaks english (including even spain lol). Wouldn't it be to their benefit to learn english? Why isn't it mandatory that people applying for citizenship pass an oral exam in english? Seriously though it makes me feel bad that I can't help someone at work because I can't understand them because of a language barrier, though I know honestly it shouldn't. Sorry about the rant.

On another note:
Krackstar - Michael Jackson's Thriller was one of MTV's most popular videos, and last I checked he was black....... I'm just messin with ya I know what you meant.

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:12 am

zerocoolok wrote:Why isn't it mandatory that people applying for citizenship pass an oral exam in english?
I believe that it is (someone please correct me on this if I am wrong). This means that having bilingual ballots and voting machines is a moot point, right?
zerocoolok wrote:IOn another note:
Krackstar - Michael Jackson's Thriller was one of MTV's most popular videos, and last I checked he was black....... I'm just messin with ya I know what you meant.
As much as I can remember, before Thriller, there were no videos by black artists on MTV (Krack, did the Gap Band have vids on MTV before that?).

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:
zerocoolok wrote:Why isn't it mandatory that people applying for citizenship pass an oral exam in english?
I believe that it is (someone please correct me on this if I am wrong). This means that having bilingual ballots and voting machines is a moot point, right?
zerocoolok wrote:IOn another note:
As much as I can remember, before Thriller, there were no videos by black artists on MTV (Krack, did the Gap Band have vids on MTV before that?).

bawhahahahahah :laughing3: Image

i was on the right. :rofl:

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:22 am

:laughing3: Krack, we have the same sense of humor! :thumbup:

bad04srt
2GN Member

Post by bad04srt » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 am

i would like to bring up a point that hasnt been talked about yet, i dont have a problem with race or color, i DO however have a problem with illegals. we're all fighting about the job market and the need to be bilingual now, well lets face it.....by "bilingual" they usually mean spanish.....and there wouldnt be a need for workers to be bilingual if it wasnt for illegals that think they can come to our country and do w/e they want.....i have no problem with people keeping their culture and speaking their native tongue, but WE as US citizens should not have to adapt to YOU as illegals.....if YOU want to live in OUR country you should adapt to us, not the other way around.....if you want so badly to come to the US, then learn our language, our customs, our ways.....dont throw your old habits or culture away......but lets face it, how many times do you drive down the street now and see billboards or signs in spanish.....its starting to piss me off

and to make things fair i want to make another point.....i work in sales and deal with customers everyday.....plenty of immigrant customers shop at our store and EVERY SINGLE customer that was a european immigrant spoke enough english for me to get him or her the parts they needed.....now i get AT LEAST 5 or 6 people who come in everyday blabbing at me in spanish expecting me to know what the hell they are talking about.....we have a manager who speaks spanish and one spanish speaker customer actually filed a complaint against me because i could not understand him.....THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!! now i know there are plenty more spanish speaking immigrants than european ones, but that is still the truth

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:19 am

:withstupid:

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote::laughing3: Krack, we have the same sense of humor! :thumbup:
:rofl:

bad01neon wrote:i would like to bring up a point that hasnt been talked about yet, i dont have a problem with race or color, i DO however have a problem with illegals. we're all fighting about the job market and the need to be bilingual now, well lets face it.....by "bilingual" they usually mean spanish.....and there wouldnt be a need for workers to be bilingual if it wasnt for illegals that think they can come to our country and do w/e they want.....i have no problem with people keeping their culture and speaking their native tongue, but WE as US citizens should not have to adapt to YOU as illegals.....if YOU want to live in OUR country you should adapt to us, not the other way around.....if you want so badly to come to the US, then learn our language, our customs, our ways.....dont throw your old habits or culture away......but lets face it, how many times do you drive down the street now and see billboards or signs in spanish.....its starting to piss me off

and to make things fair i want to make another point.....i work in sales and deal with customers everyday.....plenty of immigrant customers shop at our store and EVERY SINGLE customer that was a european immigrant spoke enough english for me to get him or her the parts they needed.....now i get AT LEAST 5 or 6 people who come in everyday blabbing at me in spanish expecting me to know what the hell they are talking about.....we have a manager who speaks spanish and one spanish speaker customer actually filed a complaint against me because i could not understand him.....THAT IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!!!! now i know there are plenty more spanish speaking immigrants than european ones, but that is still the truth

I totally agree, not because i dont want immigrants here its because there are tons of people that do it the right way and its not fair to them, the ones that pay taxes (suffering like us all) and the ones that go thur the long process to be come citizens.

The funny thing is I bet your manager broke his neck to translate for that customer cause he wants that MONEY...lol

On a side note if i had to pick a language i had to learn it would be japanese which sucks cause in todays world, it would make since to learn spanish because thats more commonly spoken.

Cbussilver01es
2GN Member

Post by Cbussilver01es » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:35 pm

All i gotta say is JIM CROW FTMFL!!!!!!!
-Sean
01 Dodge Neon MSII 2.0 DOHC turbo
Nos is a lot like a hot chick with std's you wanna hit it but are afraid of the consequences.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2311033

Return to “Off-Topic”