yum...i want one

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
bad04srt
2GN Member

yum...i want one

Post by bad04srt » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:22 pm

my dream classic car.....damn i want one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Dat ... dZViewItem

702Neon
2GN Member

Post by 702Neon » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:30 pm

mitsu 3000 gt dashboard, nice and clean
________
Free drupal themes
Last edited by 702Neon on Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

welchspro
2GN Member

Post by welchspro » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:37 pm

that thing is very very shexy!
--John

Drive It Till It Dies Member #16

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by jrumann59 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 am

Sexy like the JDM mustang in FF:TD :wtf:
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

Cbussilver01es
2GN Member

Post by Cbussilver01es » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:05 am

thats pretty awesome! I want!
-Sean
01 Dodge Neon MSII 2.0 DOHC turbo
Nos is a lot like a hot chick with std's you wanna hit it but are afraid of the consequences.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2311033

GrApHite03
2GN Member

Post by GrApHite03 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:43 am

This beauty was just sold on my site...
Zowner280 wrote:I've re-written this ad for this car to sell this car...I had this up for 2 times before at a much higher price...$8500 is a buy it now price(more pics on Ebay) and hurry before I change my mind.THIS CAR IS IN INCREDIBLE CONDITION FOR A 33 YEAR OLD CAR... Its a one of a kind find and will only be sold to one lucky buyer. I'm trying to buy a house and this car will help with my down payment. I own another Z and a 69 Datsun 2000 roadster so the silver 73 is the obvious choice for me to sell... I got this car due to its looks and when you closed its doors it was like no other 240z I have ever heard...it is tight and is almost rustfree , the floors, frame rails and behind both front wheels are in perfect shape. The 73 240z is by far the best 240z for the extras that the 70-72's didn't have like the best feature...intermittent wipers and the lit heater control panel(which in this car is in perfect condition)... It has never seen a winter other than transported by trailer...It looks as good as it drives, it is very fast and runs strong, the 5spd transmission shifts beautifully. I don't even have to use the choke to start it...The first thing that strikes you is the look(1st picture is by Lake Michigan)...its really low to the ground, it has alot of the old skool features to it, the springs were lowered down about 1.5 to 2 inches and still maintains a smooth ride...the sides are complete with steel fender flares to accommodate a wider dished wheel. The wheels in the pictures DO NOT COME with this car. Instead I will include some old skool deep dish14" PANASPORTS(as seen in the pictures below) with the new KUMHO tires... or a set of 5 hole 14" polished slot wheels with the new chrome center caps and new KUMHO tires, your choice...The exterior is clean no rust anywhere but has a couple of dings and chips in the paint here and there, personally if I keep it I was going to give it fresh paint...it is very presentable in its current condition with a different type of black racing stripe down the sides and across the back...there are no emblems except the 1/4 "Z" emblems on the sides, I do have a new "Z" hood emblem available. The frame rails, floors and strut towers are perfect..The bumpers are painted black and very clean or they could be switched to a set of chrome bumpers that I have as well, all the lights work and the headlights are new old stock CIBIE headlights. The tail lights are perfect with no cracks and the chrome center bar is in great condition. There has never been a sunroof in the car and all the glass is perfect, the windshield was updated with one with the top tint band. The interior of the car is really nice complete with a CRACKFREE ORIGINAL DASH (not a cover like most Z's). I installed a MOMO wooden steering wheel and a matching in color wooden shift knob...all guages work and the clock slows down if its not driven. I didn't install a radio mostly due to I didn't need one in the car but have one available for the buyer upon request...The door panels are in good shape though there are speakers in the door panels it was tastefully done and look as if they were meant to be there. I have a set of new old stock seats, restored the seat hardware but have not installed them yet...this will be done before the end of the auction. The carpet is original as well as the vinyl throughout the interior and I have a original set of rubber 240z floormats on the rustfree floors....I have also installed a brand new gas tank, it didn't need to be replaced but I got it for a really good price with new hardware and new tank straps...NOW THE ENGINE...It is an L24 that has been modified withbored .30 over flat top pistons, 72 3 bolt SU's, K&N filters, $1000 into the head with a INSKE mild street cam, ceramic coated header, 2.25 exhaust and dual tipped dtm style muffler. The complete rebuild set me back more than $3500...This motor screams with joy...I have installed new front calipers, pads and rotors, a R180 3.36 Limited Slip Differential , with a solid Billet diff mount and there is also a 5spd trans from a 79-80 280zx in the car, the hood was a new old stock 77-78 280z style vented FIBERGLASS hood, there is a set of headlight covers and a set of really rare HELLA sport mirrors...This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own such a nice Z. This car can be purchased and driven home.

This car (73 Silver 240z) is by far one of the neatest cars...it is not perfect by any means but no matter what you do to it in upgrades it will be worth more than any other Z you ever will own. I can have this car painted for the new owner in any color you choose for an additional $2000. This car has the original owners manual books, service manual and original keys...yes I have both of the originals Nissan Z keys. All the locks and ignition keys are the same. Since these pictures I have also installed a brand new 280z radiator with the fan shroud...it keeps the car's engine much cooler. car is located in Fox Lake, IL
2001 SOHC - Family Car
1998 SOHC - AutoX / Work Car - 11:1 Mag swap | Crane #14 | Everything else... :)

-----------
Gone, but not forgotten...

03 SXT-T / 219whp - 244wtq / 10psi - Stock Block & NGC ECU

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:24 pm

wow that car is amazing. i would love to hear that thing running?
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”