my apologies to the 2gn family

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Lebanon PA
Contact:

my apologies to the 2gn family

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:07 am

after much thought..I would just like to say I'm sorry for bringing you guys as a whole into me and matts problems, so sorry for what I have said, and that is the end of nething you'll hear bout srt4store/matt...

as for matt and I ..we will be working this out somehow on our own terms...

and I before ne one says it..this is by no means admitting I am wrong..this is only saying I apologize for what.has been said and bringing the site into the problem...

thanks guys..
justin
hmmmmm
Image

User avatar
Arro
2GN Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Temecula, California (951)

Post by Arro » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:11 am

Edit: Scratch what I said about leaving it at that (before the edit I said ok let's just lock it and leave it but now that I've thought about it...).

I think I personally can't accept your appology as a forum member, since this Matt guy still hasn't been afforded the opportunity to explain himself, while all this time you've done considerable damage (or tried to) to his business and personal character. Appologizing now, while he still cannot say anything whatsoever, still seems rather convenient timing before Jason lets Matt back on. I'm just sayin', your appology would mean more IMO if it was in light of a full story from the other side. The whole deal still sounds very one sided. Maybe you should appologize to Matt publicly before you appologize to us, since it turned into something with more than personal impact.

Just my take on it. I dunno about this "everyone wanted him banned" idea, since I was offline for a week or two when this all went down, but I for one want to hear what "SRT4Store" has to say for himself, and from the looks of the thread that was just locked, a number of people were actually supportive. So this "everyone" idea might be a little askew.

I say let him give his side of the whole debacle. I'm cery curious to hear the other side of the coin. There's a lot of us who aren't SRT4Store customers so far, and I'd hate to think we might pass on a good thing because a few people railroaded him without him getting a word in edgewise. Let him speak.
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it.
- A - R - R - O - 2000 - NEON SE - // - 2003 - SRT-4 -
Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651950
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #22

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 639
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:47 pm
Location: Edgewood, MD

Post by jrumann59 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:32 am

Arro wrote:Edit: Scratch what I said about leaving it at that (before the edit I said ok let's just lock it and leave it but now that I've thought about it...).

I think I personally can't accept your appology as a forum member, since this Matt guy still hasn't been afforded the opportunity to explain himself, while all this time you've done considerable damage (or tried to) to his business and personal character. Appologizing now, while he still cannot say anything whatsoever, still seems rather convenient timing before Jason lets Matt back on. I'm just sayin', your appology would mean more IMO if it was in light of a full story from the other side. The whole deal still sounds very one sided. Maybe you should appologize to Matt publicly before you appologize to us, since it turned into something with more than personal impact.

Just my take on it. I dunno about this "everyone wanted him banned" idea, since I was offline for a week or two when this all went down, but I for one want to hear what "SRT4Store" has to say for himself, and from the looks of the thread that was just locked, a number of people were actually supportive. So this "everyone" idea might be a little askew.

I say let him give his side of the whole debacle. I'm cery curious to hear the other side of the coin. There's a lot of us who aren't SRT4Store customers so far, and I'd hate to think we might pass on a good thing because a few people railroaded him without him getting a word in edgewise. Let him speak.
X2

IBTHL
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Lebanon PA
Contact:

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:35 am

I was posting from mu phone n still am so I knew I forgot something...

I personally think matt should be unbanned..weather he be back as srt4store or as nitehawk jason can decide that....

as far as apologing to matt..I am in a way..I apologize for pubicly saying how I feel..but I am not sorry for how I actually felt..I just shouldn't have brought.my feelings on here...

that above is. what I forgot on my first post...
hmmmmm
Image

OB
Former Moderator
Posts: 9686
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:38 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post by OB » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:37 am

I dont know what it is but the one-man-business thing just DOESNT work. People need to stop trying and understand that real businesses are made up of teams of people and their success is dependant on the organization and performance of that team. It isnt that the whole idea was a bad one, it's simply unrealistic. This isnt aimed at one person specifically, nor does my opinion apply only to members of this forum and the neon community.

People get in over their head all the time, and not only in the business world. Lessons are learned and scores are (usually) settled peacefully. Sometimes things dont go so smoothly, but what can be expected of someone who has little to no experience in their new trade? Problems like this should be left to be dealt with strictly between the customer and seller. And most of all, people need to be a bit smarter when picking people they want to do business with. With as many bad experiences as we've all seen here on 2gn, one would hope that the general public would learn to be more skeptical. Then again, it's not always the customer's bad judgement either. I dont know what went down here specifically,; everything I said above is in general. However, from an outside view, it just seems pretty dumb that this kind of thing has gone this far.
-Derek

|Donate to 2gn|Feedback || OB's | GozziFab | All Business |


Srt4Me03
2GN Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:15 am
Location: Hotter then hell FLORIDA !!

Post by Srt4Me03 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:59 am

I agree in a way with OB.... i believe Matt overextended himself and theres no one here to blame but himself. But from talking to him, he does take the blame and acknowledges rightfully so. I believe Matt is good people, just not the greatest business savy person. Ive dealt with him on a couple of occasions with different purchases and though wait time was lengthy in the end i got my stuff and was happy. He does more cosmetic shit then anything, and thats not really anything vital to making my car run properly, so its whatever in my opinion. Now if it was something mechanical that he owed to one of you fella's that was vital and the wait time sucks, then ya i feel for you and Matt should here from you.

Now to you Justin, after reading the log Matt showed me of your convo and what he's told me about you... what you seem to me is to be a USER, only a supposed friend when it benefits your interests. You should apologize to Matt personally and on here for all the shit you spewed... saying he owed you something when in fact he didnt own you shit. Grow up man...
Image

User avatar
bad04srt
2GN Member
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Location: chitown

Post by bad04srt » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:12 am

:roll: lets ruin a person's business with slander and lies and then apologize so i dont look like an ass....
Image

lambostealth
2GN Member
Posts: 2100
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:09 am
Location: cen*cal

Post by lambostealth » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 am

I have always had a problem with your attitude Justin. I was happy to see you no longer a mod. You just aren't management material. Furthermore, I find it VERY convenient that you apologize before you yourself are no longer allowed to post here..not that it may not happen..

I firmly believe all of your slander of Matts business may have already ruined him as a vendor here, and elsewhere in the enthusiast community. Your apology is obviously not well recieved, and rightfully so.

You should have kept, and should in the future, keep your problems to PM's between you, the person you have a problem with, and Jason. Or, quit being a whiney bitch and grow a pair.

If Matt really screwed you over that bad, call the BBB, call the local Sherriff's dept. call your mom, I don't care, but no one here want's to hear your bitching and whining ANYMORE!

Admins may remove my post if they feel anything I said was out of line. (quick, someone quote me....) Just kidding Jason.
-Chris
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!
Image
Hahn Turbo, Portfueler, 3"downpipe, BC Coilovers........ahh who cares.SOLD
2001 BMW 530I
2007 Honda Accord
1988 Ford F-150

JRM
2GN Member
Posts: 3512
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:35 pm
Location: MO

Post by JRM » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:17 am

lambostealth wrote:I have always had a problem with your attitude Justin. I was happy to see you no longer a mod. You just aren't management material. Furthermore, I find it VERY convenient that you apologize before you yourself are no longer allowed to post here..not that it may not happen..

I firmly believe all of your slander of Matts business may have already ruined him as a vendor here, and elsewhere in the enthusiast community. Your apology is obviously not well recieved, and rightfully so.

You should have kept, and should in the future, keep your problems to PM's between you, the person you have a problem with, and Jason. Or, quit being a whiney bitch and grow a pair.

If Matt really screwed you over that bad, call the BBB
, call the local Sherriff's dept. call your mom, I don't care, but no one here want's to hear your bitching and whining ANYMORE!

Admins may remove my post if they feel anything I said was out of line. (quick, someone quote me....) Just kidding Jason.
:withstupid:
Image
06 Ford F150 Stock truck 23x,xxx miles and running strong
05 Chevy Equinox Wifey's

Official I sold my Neon Member #482

User avatar
LaidNeon
2GN Member
Posts: 3080
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 2:13 am
Location: Pasadena, Tx
Contact:

Post by LaidNeon » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 am

dunno what to tell you bro
- Dan

alsey_seven
2GN Member
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:36 am
Location: escondido, Ca

Post by alsey_seven » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:38 am

live and learn. its just money.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000043 For 2000 neon

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000125 For 2001 R/T


Image

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12729
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY
Contact:

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:10 am

Admins may remove my post if they feel anything I said was out of line
The current admins dont do that like former admin used too....


as for the apoligies.......

I'm still working on the burning bridge even after justin walked away.....
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666
(she officially died in 2018 by being donated to a church...seriously)

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8357
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:43 pm
Location: Toledo, OH

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:58 am

:roll:


You really should just stop talking before you screw yourself over even more.....
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:48 pm
Location: Lebanon PA
Contact:

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:09 am

hey I was wrong for what I said, I know it so I apologize...

#2 the log posted was a partial convo..it was a part of the m
MANY convos matt and I had...so of course he is going to show u what he wants u to see...

this is all I have to say...

I might have gone too far and that is my fault..

as far as ruining his business I'm not the only one that has ever said stuff...

jason or mike plz unban matt ...thanks...
hmmmmm
Image

glasswars
2GN Veteran
Posts: 5476
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: NNJ

Post by glasswars » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:28 am

Image
thisishalcyon.com
@halcyonphoto

User avatar
Arro
2GN Member
Posts: 1933
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Temecula, California (951)

Post by Arro » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:55 am

:withstupid:

Dude, just stop posting about it! You can't say "I'm sorry, but oh btw Matt didn't show you the parts of the convos that make me look good and him look bad."

You didn't say the above word for word, but we can read between the lines. Anyways you've said PLENTY, in fact more than you should, and YET AGAIN I say Matt hasn't even been allowed to say anything in the past week or so. Scuttlebutt is that he's being pretty reasonable about his attitude towards all this.

Just stop. This thread should have never been posted, but like BlackRoseRacing suggested, it should stand as further example now that you posted it.
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it.
- A - R - R - O - 2000 - NEON SE - // - 2003 - SRT-4 -
Cardomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651950
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #22

SILVER-ES

Post by SILVER-ES » Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:08 pm

JRM wrote:
lambostealth wrote:I have always had a problem with your attitude Justin. I was happy to see you no longer a mod. You just aren't management material. Furthermore, I find it VERY convenient that you apologize before you yourself are no longer allowed to post here..not that it may not happen..

I firmly believe all of your slander of Matts business may have already ruined him as a vendor here, and elsewhere in the enthusiast community. Your apology is obviously not well recieved, and rightfully so.

You should have kept, and should in the future, keep your problems to PM's between you, the person you have a problem with, and Jason. Or, quit being a whiney bitch and grow a pair.

If Matt really screwed you over that bad, call the BBB
, call the local Sherriff's dept. call your mom, I don't care, but no one here want's to hear your bitching and whining ANYMORE!

Admins may remove my post if they feel anything I said was out of line. (quick, someone quote me....) Just kidding Jason.
:withstupid:
:withstupid:
BlackRoseRacing wrote:
Admins may remove my post if they feel anything I said was out of line
The current admins dont do that like former admin used too....
:laughing3:

Who didn't see this coming? :roll: :lol:

glasswars
2GN Veteran
Posts: 5476
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: NNJ

Post by glasswars » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm

SILVER-ES wrote: Who didn't see this coming? :roll: :lol:
where did you come from?!?!?
thisishalcyon.com
@halcyonphoto

Neonix
2GN Member
Posts: 2264
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 2:23 pm
Location: Washington

Post by Neonix » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:23 pm

glasswars wrote:
SILVER-ES wrote: Who didn't see this coming? :roll: :lol:
where did you come from?!?!?
:rofl:

But yeah...I'm going to do my best to stay out of this, because this apology looks all too familiar. :lol:
Image

SILVER-ES

Post by SILVER-ES » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:32 pm

glasswars wrote:
SILVER-ES wrote: Who didn't see this coming? :roll: :lol:
where did you come from?!?!?
Shhh, I'm a ninja. :evil5:

I left for quite a while but I've been lurking lately.

User avatar
optlo
2GN Member
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:28 am
Location: CNY, NY
Contact:

Post by optlo » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:10 pm

ibtl?

User avatar
bad04srt
2GN Member
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Location: chitown

Post by bad04srt » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:06 pm

SILVER-ES wrote:
glasswars wrote:
SILVER-ES wrote: Who didn't see this coming? :roll: :lol:
where did you come from?!?!?
Shhh, I'm a ninja. :evil5:

I left for quite a while but I've been lurking lately.
:hello2:
Image

User avatar
Bella Lugrossi
2GN Member
Posts: 1143
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: The Great Northwest
Contact:

Post by Bella Lugrossi » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:36 pm

SILVER-ES wrote:
glasswars wrote:
SILVER-ES wrote: Who didn't see this coming? :roll: :lol:
where did you come from?!?!?
Shhh, I'm a ninja. :evil5:

I left for quite a while but I've been lurking lately.

i miss bullshitting with you and neonix. i've been lurking mysrlf.
ImageImage

"He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
SILVER-ES wrote:April, you are the greatest!

User avatar
Canada
Junior Admin
Posts: 4816
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Island Grove, Ontario, Canada

Post by Canada » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:54 pm

Welcome back Neonix and Silver-ES.

Glad to see you guys are still around somewhere....

Now where's TiNKerbell....

Chibits12
2GN Member
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 am
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Contact:

Post by Chibits12 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:34 pm

Tinkybell's too busy taking care of his bike and he's in a new relationship with somebody. Plus he's paying down his debt.
Image

2006 Cobalt SS 2.4. Completely stock.

glasswars
2GN Veteran
Posts: 5476
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:30 pm
Location: NNJ

Post by glasswars » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:33 pm

now if jacquline would come back this would be a party!
thisishalcyon.com
@halcyonphoto

User avatar
SteelBlue
2GN Member
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:21 pm
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon

Post by SteelBlue » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:29 pm

glasswars wrote:now if jacquline would come back this would be a party!
:withstupid: Glad to see you both back!
Crystal
02 Neon - SteelBlue, 08 Caliber SRT - Inferno Red, 08 Caliber SRT - Brilliant Black

WykedHellFire
2GN Member
Posts: 1330
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL

Post by WykedHellFire » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:50 pm

Bella Lugrossi wrote:
SILVER-ES wrote:
glasswars wrote: where did you come from?!?!?
Shhh, I'm a ninja. :evil5:

I left for quite a while but I've been lurking lately.

i miss bullshitting with you and neonix. i've been lurking mysrlf.
:withstupid:
2000 Ford F-150 XLT (Daily Driver)

2000 Plymouth Neon LX (For Sale, $300, PM me for pics)

1988 Pontiac Firebird (5-Speed and a 305 or 350 going in)(Check back for updates)

Image

User avatar
eastwoodsn352
2GN Member
Posts: 1793
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:26 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Post by eastwoodsn352 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:51 pm

:givesafuck:
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #100-or until I get a big boy job.
My Feedback: viewtopic.php?t=10552

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12729
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY
Contact:

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:53 am

Here's something that was sent to me a while back,
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence. The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the
boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger,they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there. " A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us."
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666
(she officially died in 2018 by being donated to a church...seriously)

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”