Thanks Team Livid

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Thanks Team Livid

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:23 am

Barack Roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4

Go here if you have not seen this and just listen hehe, pretty clever
I know a few fake @$$ B1tch35 on here.

Yea, I HATE YOUR SCION. So what?

Here's my 10cents, my 2 cents are free

No i DO NOT want to see pics of your car or hang out.... I don't like you either or your ride

Reply to your comment on: SCION TC FIRST EVER STS REAR MOUNTED TURBO KIT
i own a tC and do not like haters but damn you made that sucker close his account! lmao +1 man

caustic neon
2GN Member

Post by caustic neon » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:33 am

funny as hell, But I will never vote for a man who wants to take my 2nd amendment rights away from me.
Bacon is a Vegetable

Neons owned
2003 Dodge SXT (MAGGIE) = Dead X 3
1997 Dodge Highline DOHC coupe = Sold
1996 Dodge sedan (Baby) SOHC = Sold
1996 Dodge espresso coupe SOHC (Stella) = Dead
1998 Plymouth ACR------- more to come

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:39 am

lollerskates!

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:06 pm

caustic neon wrote:funny as hell, But I will never vote for a man who wants to take my 2nd amendment rights away from me.
quit your whining you fat american. just vote for the black(ish) guy! :lol:

Otherwise you vote for the old guy, whose VP has a 17 year old unwed, knocked up daughter :rofl:

Bah, where's the null vote option :banghead:

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 pm

caustic neon wrote:funny as hell, But I will never vote for a man who wants to take my 2nd amendment rights away from me.
waaaaa
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:08 pm

ROFL god i love that one
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Canada wrote:

Otherwise you vote for the old guy, whose VP has a 17 year old unwed, knocked up daughter :rofl:

P.S. Dying here laughing at that. :laughing3: :rofl:

03blackrt
2GN Member

Post by 03blackrt » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:42 pm

Canada wrote: Bah, where's the null vote option :banghead:
I’ll be exercising my right to not vote… :thumbup:

unsuper man
2GN Member

Post by unsuper man » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:41 am

when marshall law is enacted, in a situation like new Orleans and Katina, i hope all those mother fuckers eat their words when no one has assault rifles to protect them selves and familys. Ill die before i give up my assault rifles to that bastard. :thumbup:
:lol:

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:28 am

wow.... I'm glad that excessive weaponry ranks so high in comparison to other worldly issues. However, that video is funny.
| - John || Project Log || Official I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies Club #000001 |
Everyone knows that for breasts to be "perfect" they need to be within reach.

Nutmeg
2GN Member

Post by Nutmeg » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:24 am

hansken_yo wrote:wow.... I'm glad that excessive weaponry ranks so high in comparison to other worldly issues. However, that video is funny.
:withstupid: Because everyone needs guns.

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 am

hansken_yo wrote:wow.... I'm glad that excessive weaponry ranks so high in comparison to other worldly issues. However, that video is funny.

That's how it starts, man. "we're gonna make things better for you, but first we're gonna take some of your personal freedoms. It's for your own good, trust me!"

He's taking a page from bush's playbook lol.

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:15 am

That video is sheer genius. I think even Mr. Obama would have a laugh over it.
Canada wrote:...Otherwise you vote for the old guy, whose VP has a 17 year old unwed, knocked up daughter :rofl:
Hey now, remember that the Republican Party is the one with moral standards. :roll:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Trinity
2GN Member

Post by Trinity » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:33 am

Canada wrote:

Whatchu talkin aboot ?

lol

shaddup and go make me some pancakes... with plenty of syrup!
2008 Caliber SRT 4 - "Click"
2012 Fiat 500 - "Pixel"

2013 Fiat Abarth (on order)

LowNSlow

Post by LowNSlow » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 am

whats this all about eh?
-John

caustic neon
2GN Member

Post by caustic neon » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Osama wants to put a ban on all handguns, guns in the home, and a total ban on all assault rifles.
He voted on that legislation would have put a 80+ year old lady in jail for shooting a guy who broke in to her Chicago apt and exposed himself to her indicating his intent of rape. The shooting was legal but the fact that she used a handgun (illegal in Chicago) that her husband left her when he died, to defend her self she was almost placed in jail. WTF Obama for pres + EPIC FAIL---------- larger than the epic fail of good old G W
Bacon is a Vegetable

Neons owned

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:That video is sheer genius. I think even Mr. Obama would have a laugh over it.
Canada wrote:...Otherwise you vote for the old guy, whose VP has a 17 year old unwed, knocked up daughter :rofl:
Hey now, remember that the Republican Party is the one with moral standards. :roll:
You tell 'em gramps. Oh and I've never been shot but chances are it dosent take an assault rifle to stop somebody maybe keep your weapons a little more sane and act a little more sane (in general most gun fanatics I know are seriously fucked up) with them and people will leave you alone. I hate to bring my usual pessismitic opinion to the party but we are fucked either way so glad I dont have to vote this time

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:24 pm

You never HAVE to vote. Besides, in this day and age it really doesn't matter. Look at the last 2 elections.

By the way, let them ban handguns. There aren't enough law enforcement agents in the country to successfully confiscate them all. There are more "from my cold dead hands" people (me being one of them) in this country with handguns and assault weapons than there are law enforcement. Even if each of us only gets 1 or 2 when they come for us, we'll wipe them out before they get us.

caustic neon
2GN Member

Post by caustic neon » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:23 pm

[/quote] Oh and I've never been shot but chances are it dosent take an assault rifle to stop somebody maybe keep your weapons a little more sane and act a little more sane (in general most gun fanatics I know are seriously fucked up) with them and people will leave you alone [/quote]

I am a gun fanatic, in fact i actually carry one (concealed handgun) every day. I dont think im that fucked up. im not sure though.

and
Wenuden wrote:You never HAVE to vote. Besides, in this day and age it really doesn't matter. Look at the last 2 elections.

By the way, let them ban handguns. There aren't enough law enforcement agents in the country to successfully confiscate them all. There are more "from my cold dead hands" people (me being one of them) in this country with handguns and assault weapons than there are law enforcement. Even if each of us only gets 1 or 2 when they come for us, we'll wipe them out before they get us.
I feel the same way, even though I am technically law enforcement . so i would just shoot to maim not to kill. lol
Bacon is a Vegetable

Neons owned

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Well BYR, you've met Dave (Wenuden) and myself. I'm sure Dave comes off a little nutty, but I'm a gun fanatic myself. I'm pissed I live in MD because I can't carry. If it was legal to carry in MD, I know of 3 people that would probably be alive. They were put in scenarios where a person illegally had a handgun, and they were unarmed, and of course, they lost.

I'm just pissed there's no REAL republican candidate.
So many neons so little time.

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:36 pm

I should be more clear about what I was trying to say. If I for some reason had a desire to carry a weapon I or you or anybody with a brain should be able to in fact their is a gun in this house thankfuly it has never had to be used but we both can shoot and are willing to. When it comes to problem for me is when people whip theirs out to gain power/respect and shit like that they should not have one it is not needed a weapon should not be brought out for any other reason to defend yourself not to be fired off to celebrate new yeas ie the people who live beside us. I will give up the gun before I give up other things though.
I realize I dont have to vote but then you wind up looking like that asshole who bitches about what is going on and doing nothing real to change it

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:That video is sheer genius. I think even Mr. Obama would have a laugh over it.
Yeah not like Mrs Palin can have her kid unfucked. I guess she could be like some of the liberal moms in MD that force their kid to have an abortion I guess that is what pro-choice means.

As for the Bush play book, dems have been trying to kill the 2nd amendment longer then the reps have been trying to overturn Roe v Wade.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

kc2005ptgt
Former Moderator

Post by kc2005ptgt » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 pm

03blackrt wrote:
Canada wrote: Bah, where's the null vote option :banghead:
I’ll be exercising my right to not vote… :thumbup:
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

/Rush
SOLD 5/13- 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible | 2.4L Turbo HO | Bright Silver Metallic
SOLD 7/09- 2002 Dodge Neon ACR | Flame Red
The Offical: Sold My Neon Even Though I Swore I Never Would Club | Member #777

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 pm

bone-yard-racing wrote:I should be more clear about what I was trying to say. If I for some reason had a desire to carry a weapon I or you or anybody with a brain should be able to in fact their is a gun in this house thankfuly it has never had to be used but we both can shoot and are willing to. When it comes to problem for me is when people whip theirs out to gain power/respect and shit like that they should not have one it is not needed a weapon should not be brought out for any other reason to defend yourself not to be fired off to celebrate new yeas ie the people who live beside us. I will give up the gun before I give up other things though.
I realize I dont have to vote but then you wind up looking like that asshole who bitches about what is going on and doing nothing real to change it
Well I guess they should make it harder to get automobiles. The gun crimes in this country would be far less if they enforced the laws not make them even more restrictive, gun laws are for the honest people, criminals will always find a gun. Remember Hitler had most of his country handgun free, right before he gassed the ones he didn't like.

I just watched the video and I have to say: He is worse then John Kerry and I didn't think anyone could get any more liberal then him, at least Kerry had an excuse, Vietnam.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

bone-yard-racing
2GN Member

Post by bone-yard-racing » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 am

I didnt say criminals I said stupid people big difference yes I admit us lefties have the 2nd ammendment in our sites and I dont agree with it but lets see in the last 8 years what ammendments have been violated by this amdinistration:
1st: Constant FCC control of "decency" Threating people who speak out aginst the administration with charges of "terroristic acts"
4th: Patriot act
Not ammendments but wasted time that could have been used to attempt to improve the world
All and any abortion discussion
Whatever they did about flag burning a few years ago
The war on drugs
The war on crime
The war on war(I dont see how you start that after starting a war but who knows)
The Iraq war
I said a million times our only shot was Ron Paul in this election we are fucked because we have 2 very closed minded people 1 who happens to be far right and the other far left neither of them could care less about the country or the people and it makes me sick

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:00 am

bone-yard-racing wrote:I didnt say criminals I said stupid people big difference yes I admit us lefties have the 2nd ammendment in our sites and I dont agree with it but lets see in the last 8 years what ammendments have been violated by this amdinistration:
1st: Constant FCC control of "decency" Threating people who speak out aginst the administration with charges of "terroristic acts"
4th: Patriot act
Not ammendments but wasted time that could have been used to attempt to improve the world
All and any abortion discussion
Whatever they did about flag burning a few years ago
The war on drugs
The war on crime
The war on war(I dont see how you start that after starting a war but who knows)
The Iraq war
I said a million times our only shot was Ron Paul in this election we are fucked because we have 2 very closed minded people 1 who happens to be far right and the other far left neither of them could care less about the country or the people and it makes me sick
Lets see no ammendments were violated, Unless you were talking about amendments. War on drugs has been around a lot longer than the bush admin. Yeah fuck crime lets have absolute anarchy and while you are at it take away all the law abiding citizens guns right before said anarchy begins. War on war is a leftist thing, yeah Iraq lets see we haven't been attacked HERE since we are killing a lot of Jihadis THERE, was the intel bad yeah. Was it all Bush's problem that England, France, Germany, China, Russia, and Israel provided corroborating intel on our intel, not really. The flag this is what it has always been, you can burn it to make a point. Ron Paul was fucking nuts he was no better than Ross Perot he had some really good ideas that would have worked but had some really crazy ideas that already failed once in the world. Please do research using a source other than MSNBC.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

caustic neon
2GN Member

Post by caustic neon » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:05 am

SLAM dut du da dut du da
Bacon is a Vegetable

Neons owned