Cindy McCain - Drifter!!!!

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
jetas
2GN Member

Post by jetas » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:53 pm

TheRandom1 wrote:*sigh* Trin, it's a good thing you're cute, otherwise you'd suck at life! :rofl:
:rofl: :laughing3:
-J.J. | Official I sold my Neon Member #008
86.5 Nissan Hardbody LB- will be for sale soon...

1989 Yota PU- "Tammy" -Rest In Pieces...

2000 Plym Neon- "Stacy" -Sold 3/25/09 =(
Ntyvirus1 wrote:im debadged so i just drive a gray thing.

jake_tim
2GN Member

Post by jake_tim » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:12 pm

I concur Sean, I am glad there is another democrat on this forum. I suppose there are at least two people on this forum who care about their country. :lol:

-Jacob

GreeNeons03
2GN Member

Post by GreeNeons03 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:27 pm

People are always saying, "McCain's going to be another 4 years of Bush." But is John McCain George W. Bush? NO! He's his own person, with his won thoughts and his own views, He is not Bushes puppet or robot.

Secondly, since everyone here is an automotive enthusiast I would have though at least most of you would have caught this, but one of Obama's commercials says, "he will cut tax breaks from Big Oil" or something to that extent. HELLO! Do you know how "Big Oil" is going to have to make up for the increase in money they are going to pay if they get higher taxes? With money straight from your pocket when you go to fill up with gas prices that will most likely be even more outrageous than they are today!

And finally, THE DUDE IS A FUCKING MUSLIM!!!!!! He may say he's christian, but there have been many clues to his actual religion. Most recently here saying, "John McCain has never said anything about my Muslim faith..." (LINK) Now if you think, "well he just got confused and said the wrong thing by accident." blah blah blah, ask yourself this, Have you ever "Misstated" your religion when asked? I know I sure haven't.

There's just too many things about Obama that don't make sense or just don't seem right. And I'm not racist, I know many black people and have many black friends. If fact I would be more that happy to vote for a black and even a female (hell, a black female) president. Just not Obama.

That's why I say McCain for president.
LilSparkPlug wrote:Polish her....females like that better than slathering! Yeah...I went there.
CLICK ME!
Official "Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #8

jake_tim
2GN Member

Post by jake_tim » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:37 pm

^^^

Spoken like a true ignorant tool.

GreeNeons03
2GN Member

Post by GreeNeons03 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:47 pm

You know what, if I was going to die tomorrow, I would hope that Obama would get office just so you could see just how fucked up the country will get. I tell ya, those who want Obama in office are going to get a rude awakening if he gets it.

By they way, I found this interesting write up about how Muslims cover their tracks with Christianity. (Link)
LilSparkPlug wrote:Polish her....females like that better than slathering! Yeah...I went there.
CLICK ME!

jake_tim
2GN Member

Post by jake_tim » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 am

the faith issue, in many aspects, is far beyond the scope of this internet forum.

And no, I do not find your republically-biased ad interesting, so stop plugging it.

Trinity
2GN Member

Post by Trinity » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 am

TheRandom1 wrote:*sigh* Trin, it's a good thing you're cute, otherwise you'd suck at life! :rofl:
.... wow.. nice way to put my choice down indirectly.

as for the rest of you turning this into some lil debate.. STFU and quit pissin in my cherrios

I just thought it was really cool that someone her age was into something like this.. and yall ruined it.

ugh...
2008 Caliber SRT 4 - "Click"
2012 Fiat 500 - "Pixel"

2013 Fiat Abarth (on order)

GreeNeons03
2GN Member

Post by GreeNeons03 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:27 am

I'm done talking about politics here. It's worthless. I don't know why I waste my time. You have made your decision, I have made mine. We both don't agree with each other and there's nothing we can do to change that. That's one reason why I hate talking politics. Nothing anyone says will change one's biased opinion.

Anyway, in an attempt to get back on topic. I think that's awesome that she does that.
CLICK ME!

dbesade
2GN Member

Post by dbesade » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:46 am

jake_tim wrote:^^^

Spoken like a true ignorant tool.
And you have just been so mature and intelligent with your comments haven't you? Stop being a fucking stupid and realize that not everyone agrees with you and your opinions.

I'm not saying your opinions are right or wrong ... just that your expressing them in a way that might not be construed as "Smart" or "Realistic".

-Dave
Project Log
2gn Feedback

1976 AMC/Jeep CJ7 w/304 CID V8
2005 Orange Blast Dodge Neon SRT-4 w/2.4T L4 Stage 2 w/Toys

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:07 am

Aw come on Trin, you know I was only kidding with you, I still luv ya! :p

And I didn't mean to start some political debate here, perhaps a mod could do a little housecleaning and make our own thread?

And I will agree with you that it is pretty damn cool that an older person (isn't she only in her 40s? That's not old really...) is into that kind of thing. It truly does take all kinds and all ages to get a good thing going!
Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 am

Topics about politics always end in a bad note. I dont care who someone votes for, as long as they are aware of the facts on all canidates and they are voting for the views and not for race, gender or who kids has kids. I dont care if a canidate is muslium or Atheist his/her religious beliefs have nothing to do with them fighting for whats best for american citizens. Thats whats scares me on the number of people that will go out and vote based on race and gender. All these years and we are still holding each other down, damn shame. :roll:
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 am

TheRandom1 wrote:
Haganracing wrote:McCain already had my vote, but after showing this link to a few of my friends... He has their votes now as well, hahaha.

-chris
God I hope you're joking about your friends. If not, tell them to not vote, please? If they're basing their votes on the fact that the man's wife likes to go drifting, then they deserve to be hit on the head with a tack hammer and sent to special education classes...
word
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

OverDrive418
2GN Member

Post by OverDrive418 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:15 pm

Whoa, wait...wha?! I watched it 3 times to see if it was a joke or something.
I would've never guessed the wife of an unwrapped mummy would be into drifting!
That's just crazy.
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the back of the car. Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you're going when you hit the wall, and torque is how far you drag the wall with you.

Return to “Off-Topic”