I'm in need of your help.

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
OhNo2.0
2GN Member

Post by OhNo2.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:17 am

What about the other thousands of other people who have lost their jobs INCLUDING me. You don't see them or me asking for handouts.

It's fucking life, sorry for being a dick but I don't think begging for money is fair.

I lost my job in June and am still jobless, send me $$$ via Paypal since I can't deal with it like EVERYONE else. Sorry dude, but reality sucks I know you are a fellow 2gn member and I respect that but that shouldn't be enough to allow you to become the local beggar.

/rant

EDIT: To be honest you drive an SRT4 and also own(lease?) a charger. That's way more then most of us currently have and I don't think you should be asking for anything since it looks like you have already achieved more then alot of us will.

OH boo hoo! 85k down to 40k!!! Hey arsehole, some of us won't even make 40k/year in our lives!!! WTF is wrong with you?

Local beggar, get another job if you don't like life.

SOKADAO954
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by SOKADAO954 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:39 am

Bro when u make 85k a year and you buy a house etc you take loans etc. now when he lose that home what roof will be above his wife and kids head's???
Yea i been there too, when my dad lost his body shop and we had a 350k home, If my grandmother did not help now they parents ould be under a bridge.
We sold cars rv etc.
But to get back on your feet is not as simple.

I just dont get why people post things like that.
If you dont fell he need help just go on the next thread.
|Danny|
06 VW Jetta 2.5 MTX - 4 Doors fit more whores.

"In search of the perfect beat. I found my soul"

OhNo2.0
2GN Member

Post by OhNo2.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am

SOKADAO954 wrote:Bro when u make 85k a year and you buy a house etc you take loans etc. now when he lose that home what roof will be above his wife and kids head's???
Yea i been there too, when my dad lost his body shop and we had a 350k home, If my grandmother did not help now they parents ould be under a bridge.
We sold cars rv etc.
But to get back on your feet is not as simple.

I just dont get why people post things like that.
If you dont fell he need help just go on the next thread.
I posted that cause some people need to realize that life isn't always a day on the beach. Most people just deal with it but this dik decides to ask everyone to support what he can't.

Like I said, get a new job if you don't like where you are at.

SOKADAO954
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by SOKADAO954 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 am

wow. Im sorry dude that is very ignorant thing to say.
The reason why i say that is, You base your post on this thread. Now are you aware of how many kids he has??
Do you know what are possible bill cuts he can do??
Do you Understand where he life was before this??
|Danny|

OhNo2.0
2GN Member

Post by OhNo2.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 am

SOKADAO954 wrote:wow. Im sorry dude that is very ignorant thing to say.
The reason why i say that is, You base your post on this thread. Now are you aware of how many kids he has??
Do you know what are possible bill cuts he can do??
Do you Understand where he life was before this??
Are you aware that I am in the same predicament as this guy?

Well mines actually worse cause I was laid OFF and am not receiving 40k a yr like this guy will be.

Do you know I have a kid and a wife to support as well?
Did you know I had to reduce my monthly bills by more then 1/2 just to stay alive?
Do you understand where my life was before this? ALOT BETTER.

Sorry but begging is a losers way out, he WILL get over this losing his mortage and fast cars might just have to happen to fix the problem but millions of other Americans AND Canadians have gone through the same fuking thing and didn't resort to begging on enthusiast forums.

Who knows how many other forums he posted this crap on?

This is a COWARDS way to deal with this kind of situation. I think he should get off his ass and find a way to replace that 45k/yr cause if he needs it its up to him to find it. Not us.

SOKADAO954
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by SOKADAO954 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 am

Yea my family house was taken from us too.
If my grandmother was not there, Me and my family would be under I95 looking for spoiled food in a trash can.
After my father lost his bodyshop witch as huge.
He had a stroke and was not able to work.
I worked 3 jobs. My mother worked 2 jobs.
What if my mother was sick too??
I would damm sure ask for 2gn's help.
because that is what friends are for.

You just dont understand that because you don't know the guy.

Trust me I understand what you are saying and i do agree with some of what you said.
|Danny|

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:14 am

Ohno2.0, DodgeForum is that way ----------------->

Take your anger out on me tough guy
I know a few fake @$$ B1tch35 on here.

Yea, I HATE YOUR SCION. So what?

Here's my 10cents, my 2 cents are free

No i DO NOT want to see pics of your car or hang out.... I don't like you either or your ride

Reply to your comment on: SCION TC FIRST EVER STS REAR MOUNTED TURBO KIT
i own a tC and do not like haters but damn you made that sucker close his account! lmao +1 man

OhNo2.0
2GN Member

Post by OhNo2.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 am

I know I'm a complete dik, I understand that and I know none of you like my comments and good on your for supporting this guy.

It's much better then what happens in RL where noone cares. Which is why I stand where I do. This guy deserves a handout as much as ppl like me and the other people in these two countries need that have lost their jobs etc.

It's just, 85k a year to 40k...the majority of ppl in this nation live off what would be pretty close to 40k a year and he seems to think it's not fair.

What isn't fair is that he is getting handouts and other ppl are not and have already past the stage of losing their house/toys.

And to asian, it's not anger, it's called an opinion. Would you give me money through PP if I somehow lost my overpaid job and was demoted to a "regular job" in which most people have?

I think not.

Edit:
$50,233.00 is the average American houshold income...that includes ANYONE in the HH making money and not just one person. Lets split that in 1/2 and compare it to this dudes 40k a year.

25k/ year on average per person per household if both man and woman are working equal paying jobs. Some households have more then 2 people supplying income and therefore trying to argue that a mojority of these cases are from single income homes isn't exactly fair either.

So, even his 40k a year far surpasses that of the national average.
Last edited by OhNo2.0 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

SOKADAO954
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by SOKADAO954 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 am

how do you even know what toys and car he has bro?? for real??

You cant asume what the man has for his signature.
|Danny|

OhNo2.0
2GN Member

Post by OhNo2.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 am

SOKADAO954 wrote:how do you even know what toys and car he has bro?? for real??

You cant asume what the man has for his signature.
Well, assuming from his sig he has 2 vehicles. One prob for him to drive and the other for his wife. Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe they own a 3rd car for his wife? Which just proves my point even more.

Point I'm trying to make is that HE was already being paid more then the average citizen and therefore now that he is "on par" with everyone else means he doesn't deserve a fuking dime from anyone.

AsianSteveFTW
2GN Member

Post by AsianSteveFTW » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 am

I understand it's your opinion... but let me give you some advice...sometimes you keep your opinions to yourself... this isn't affecting you at all... he didn't specifically ask YOU for help. You keep mentioning paypal paypal paypal..... he also has asked specifically for gift cards to places to help buy food and other basic things. You want me to send you a giftcard too? I don't mind because it's called HELPING a person in need. I don't know how yall did things on DodgeForums, but you're passing some pretty quick judgements on a person you have never spoken to or met. I'm glad to see though how quickly you will judge someone based off a 7 sentence paragraph. Also for the records, Joe and Amanda are AMAZING people in RL, and it's unfortunate you'll never get to know that.
Last edited by AsianSteveFTW on Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
I know a few fake @$$ B1tch35 on here.

Yea, I HATE YOUR SCION. So what?

Here's my 10cents, my 2 cents are free

No i DO NOT want to see pics of your car or hang out.... I don't like you either or your ride

Reply to your comment on: SCION TC FIRST EVER STS REAR MOUNTED TURBO KIT
i own a tC and do not like haters but damn you made that sucker close his account! lmao +1 man

SOKADAO954
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by SOKADAO954 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:35 am

Why is that?
So because he more luck then some of us to have a well paying job?
Meab the went to school to improve his pay check??
|Danny|

OhNo2.0
2GN Member

Post by OhNo2.0 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 am

AsianSteveFTW wrote:I understand it's your opinion... but let me give you some advice...sometimes you keep your opinions to yourself... this isn't affecting you at all... he didn't specifically ask YOU for help. You keep mentioning paypal paypal paypal..... he also has asked specifically for gift cards to places to help buy food and other basic things. You want me to send you a giftcard too? I don't mind because it's called HELPING a person in need. I don't know how yall did things on DodgeForums, but you're passing some pretty quick judgements on a person you have never spoken to or met. I'm glad to see though how quickly you will judge someone based off a 7 sentence paragraph.
I'm not saying you are wrong either...just why does someone who's income all the sudden drops down to *above* average deserve a handout.

All I have to say, is my input is already in...I didn't mean to hurt anyones feelers but just meant to open some eyes for some people.

I hope you either find a new job and can somehow support your family and above average standard of living or find a way through this without too much trouble. Just don't expect to receive handouts like alot of ppl expect.

Good luck!

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:09 am

^^^
Dude, for being a newbie nere on 2GN your lucky I have not banned you yet :twisted:
Have you ever read my progress log of my car? Oh wait, your a newbie and have not! As someone else has mentioned, if you dont have something nice to say, keep your FUCKING mouth shut!

<<<walks away putting the ban hammer back into his pocket

PS - Joe, you should have something in your paypal from me this weekend :thumbup:

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am

Guys,

I understand everyone having their own opinion on the situation.

But keeps the shit down. Also, he is in the DC Metro area, general US income averages don't mean shit in that area.

His house probably cost $400k+ and it wouldn't even be a massive house. That is just how much stuff costs in DC.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Dakota
n00b

Post by Dakota » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:28 am

Ohno2.0...saying "Good Luck" probably should have been what you originally said. If you don't like something on a thread...don't look and move on. That would have been the civil thing to do.

I'm not sure if your statistics are correct about the average American income but that does not take cost of living in consideration. To purchase a home it is based on 30% of your income. If you are not from the DC area then you wouldn't fully understand how expensive it is. Just to get a decent apartment around here you have to have a minimum salary of atleast 45k.

Joe isn't asking for people to support his "old lifestyle"...he just needs a little help to get his feet on the ground while he is looking for other options.

Just be respectful next time...

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am

DC = uber expensive
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Dakota
n00b

Post by Dakota » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:00 am

^^^ Yes, the DC metro area which includes Maryland and Virgina is very expensive.

Moparty08

Post by Moparty08 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:27 am

Oh no 2.0 should be banned. He's been pissing everyone off since he got here.

I helped out cause that's the type of person I am.
New Hampshire is the only state with the word DIE in it's state motto.

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #000069

Official "2gn Fuzzy Dice Club" Member #1

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 am

I am gonna throw in my two cents as well on this.

Joe and Amanda are absolutely amazing people in RL and are not the type to ever ask for help, EVER! They have got caught in a bad situation and are just asking for a little help in the mean time to get by while they figure everything out and get themselves into a postion where they can get by on a salary that was cut in more then half!

Joe has gone out of his way in the past to help out anyone he can on the site and out in the world, and it makes me so sad to see that it came to this, knowing him and his personality.

Joe, Amanda, I wish you the best of luck in this difficult time and if there is someway I can dig up some spare cash, you guys know it will come
right to you. I love you guys.

As far as ohno2.0, for someone who is relatively new to this site, you sure are opinionated against someone you don't even know, nor do you know the specifics of their situation. You first comment was enough, the rest of your argument with our members either needs to end now, or be taken to pm!

Dakota
n00b

Post by Dakota » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 am

I know I am a newbie but people that don't know Amanda and Joe personally should keep their negative opinions to themselves.

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 am

I haven't expressed my sadness to your situation yet Joe (and Amanda). I guess saying I'm sorry to hear about this and not being able to do a damn thing about it is difficult for me. I truly understand what you guys are going through and I hope things improve for you both. You deserve it.

Stay strong you two.
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

SOKADAO954
2009 Gold Contributor

Post by SOKADAO954 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Well to begin: mods sorry for not taking the convo to PM. I just get very mad when Ignorant coments are made by noobs.

I have only been here for almost year and seen Joe go out of his way to help people.
And when i text/call Steve (asiansteveFTW)
All I hear how amazing Joe and his family is!

Like i said on my 2nd post and has been said by our mods also, If you have nothing nice to say, Keep your mouth shut.

Like me and many others who dont even own a dodge any longer, We stick around because of the amazing friendship we build in this place.
And to me that more important then all.

Like i said before. Joe and Family, Me and my Family are in the same boat. But every bit helps.
So next friday I will have something for you guys!!!

Stay strong.
|Danny|

srtjesse
2GN Member

Post by srtjesse » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:27 pm

i wish you guys the best in luck. if you think about it you have hit rock bottom and from here on the only thing you can really do it go back up just be strong and keep your head up. you and your family will make it trough. plus like sokadao said 2gn.org is my second family as well as i know it is for many more and in times like this is when we need to stick together and be strong.

2004 white dodge neon 2.4 DOHC swapped
2004 red dodge neon srt-4 gone :(
2000 flat black plymouth neon 2.0 DOHC swapped gone :(
2002 silver dodge neon parts car R.I.P
2000 green dodge neon parts car R.I.P

benzsxt
2GN Member

Post by benzsxt » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm

X2^^ Sold my Neon and I will never leave this site!! This is a family and I would help and have helped many members on this site. I have made some good friends from this site. I am totally with Joe. I have a house about 10 minutes from his. $200K 2 bedroom townhouse and I am next to the ghetto. This area is very expensive. A high school janitor here can easily make $40K a year!! Cigarettes are $7.01 a pack. Gas closer to the city is well above $3.00. You dont find cars around here that are 10 years old. I would jump at the chance to get out of this area. Most people that move to this area dont make it because you cant survive on under $100K a year. Ohno2.0 your opinions if thats what you call them dont mean shit. You are a NOOB. This forum is a close family. We like to help each other out with how-tos and parts. You have marked yourself!! With 4 weeks on this site and the BS you post. GOOD LUCK making friends!! I hope the BAN HAMMER is brought out. Heartless bitch If you were well known like Joe and you needed help you may have received it. First impressions mean a lot!!!

I apologize for going of topic!!!!!!!!!! I am kind of pissed! Sorry Joe!

fixitmattman
2GN Member

Post by fixitmattman » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 pm

I seem to agree with a lot of spaghetti-ohno's point of view. I guess people who have lived on way less and know what it's like to to without understand how absurd the post is. I'm sure OP is a great guy, never doubted that. But he sure as hell isn't going hungry or to the poor house with $40k a year IF he manages his money correctly and makes a number of lifestyle changes. By the sounds of it he didn't before hand else he wouldn't have made the post.
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/fixitmattman
How to fix your car:
1. Buy a Haynes manual
2. Read Haynes maual
3. Read and search appropriate threads, trust us, it's been covered before
4. Fix car
5. Consume beer of job well done

benzsxt
2GN Member

Post by benzsxt » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 pm

You 2 just dont get it. Lets say your walking down the street and everything is fine. All of the sudden I walk up on you and kick you in the nuts! You are not going to get up like everything is peachy now are you. You are going to lay there, think about what just happened. Why it happened and then you are going to be damn sure that it doesnt happen again. You will eventually be okay but it is nice to have a nice friend give you a hand so you are back on your feet again. POINT MADE!!!!

Moparty08

Post by Moparty08 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:38 pm

^Damn Straight
New Hampshire is the only state with the word DIE in it's state motto.

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club Member #000069

Official "2gn Fuzzy Dice Club" Member #1

srtjesse
2GN Member

Post by srtjesse » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:57 pm

^x10000000000000000000000000000000000

2004 white dodge neon 2.4 DOHC swapped
2004 red dodge neon srt-4 gone :(
2000 flat black plymouth neon 2.0 DOHC swapped gone :(
2002 silver dodge neon parts car R.I.P
2000 green dodge neon parts car R.I.P

teamliviD
ECN Moderator

Post by teamliviD » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 pm

benzsxt wrote:You 2 just dont get it. Lets say your walking down the street and everything is fine. All of the sudden I walk up on you and kick you in the nuts! You are not going to get up like everything is peachy now are you. You are going to lay there, think about what just happened. Why it happened and then you are going to be damn sure that it doesnt happen again. You will eventually be okay but it is nice to have a nice friend give you a hand so you are back on your feet again. POINT MADE!!!!
I dont think anyone could have said it better. Thanks Ben.
Joe
team liviD
2K5 Black SRT-4
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! viewtopic.php?t=39019

Return to “Off-Topic”