ATTENTION WHORES, NO MODS ALLOWED!!!

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
occasional demons
Junior Admin

Re: ATTENTION WHORES, NO MODS ALLOWED!!!

Post by occasional demons » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:03 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:45 am
Not trying to gain weight but
That probably makes 90% of us. I am not really gaining much, mostly just vary 5 to 6 pounds, but I eat a lot less than I used to, and it never really goes down. I'm still about 40 pounds heavier than what I was when I graduated high school. Although, I don't know how healthy I would look at that weight now.

But 20 pounds less wouldn't hurt.

Getting older, I just haven't found many benefits to it. Just one....
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:12 pm

I definitely gained some weight since I’ve been off work for a while and have had a slight uptick in drinking. I’m still less than my heaviest but damn.

Doesn’t look like I’ll be working this week so I plan on finally getting my ass in gear and working on some of my cars.

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:59 pm

I've been on vacation the past two weeks and have accomplished nothing other than catching up on sleep. The vacation was scheduled last December so it is coincidental that it fell during this pandemic. Going back to work tomorrow with a five day, no overtime schedule (work Sundays, one day off during the week that will float and Saturdays off). We are still under a stay-at-home order so I have no idea what work is going to be like.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed May 31, 2023 3:54 pm

I quit that awful job last June 13th and don't miss it at all. LOL
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:27 am

INVUJerry wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:12 pm
I definitely gained some weight since I’ve been off work for a while and have had a slight uptick in drinking. I’m still less than my heaviest but damn.

Doesn’t look like I’ll be working this week so I plan on finally getting my ass in gear and working on some of my cars.
I was 347 pounds here. After hovering around 320-330 for a long time I finally lost some weight. Took me a bit, but last February I had quit drinking, and last July I was 285. I'm a little heavier than that right now, but not super far off. I'd like to see 250 again but I'd look insane.

Return to “Off-Topic”