The past three days have sucked...

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
darthroush
2GN Member

Post by darthroush » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 pm

MoxHair wrote:Y'all realize that most of California gets cold during the winter, and the areas in Northern and Eastern California has similar weather conditions as Oregon and Washington.

It's a huge misconception that just because you live in California you have warm weather year round and you live on the beach and everyone surfs. I remember the really bad fog every year and the months without even seeing the sun. It may not snow in the Valley but it still gets down into the 20's during the winter.
I laugh at this, but it's so true.

ragek23
2GN Member

Post by ragek23 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:23 pm

get a dc-ac inverter and hook your car up to your house. Thats what my professor uses as a back-up generator lol.

2002 Neon SXT Sold
2006 EVO MR Weekend Warrior
2003 SRT 4 DD
-Kevin

2005.Neon.SXT
2GN Member

Post by 2005.Neon.SXT » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 pm

I just saw the title of this thread and have to comment... you can't POSSIBLY be having it worse than I am. I am in frickin Kyrgyzstan, 2 countries north of Afghanistan (transit point before going into Afghanistan). It's in the single digits during the day, and I can only imagine at night.

Buuuuut glad to hear you have power once again :lol:
Progress Log --- Life & Work > Car... :(

darthroush
2GN Member

Post by darthroush » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 am

2005.Neon.SXT wrote:I just saw the title of this thread and have to comment... you can't POSSIBLY be having it worse than I am
I was waiting for someone to pull this one...
I have lived in NE Ohio, just south of Cleveland...lake effect. I'm aware the temperatures could be a lot lower than what they were here, that with a wind chill factor...fun; not that I ever said in my title no one could be having it worse than me...

Thanks though :)

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:29 am

What's worse? It delayed your wheel shipment! And winter is setting in here!
el. oh. el.

superdan
2011 Bronze Contributor

Post by superdan » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 am

darthroush wrote:
2005.Neon.SXT wrote:I just saw the title of this thread and have to comment... you can't POSSIBLY be having it worse than I am
I was waiting for someone to pull this one...
I have lived in NE Ohio, just south of Cleveland...lake effect. I'm aware the temperatures could be a lot lower than what they were here, that with a wind chill factor...fun; not that I ever said in my title no one could be having it worse than me...

Thanks though :)
ha tell me about the NE ohio thing...i was just up there thursday for the browns game and the wind chill got down to -12...
03' Dodge Neon...SRT-4 swap
04' Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4

Dylan-00Blue
2GN Member

Post by Dylan-00Blue » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm

i live in canada ok.... its freezing ass cold bout -11 celsius without the windchill and we have three feet of snow and are currently recieving more

pyistazty
2GN Member

Post by pyistazty » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Ntyvirus1 wrote:think my room in my apartment is about 83*, about the same temperature outside. fuck you florida its winter, get cold.
agreed, its been bouncing between 80 and 50 here, lol.
2002 SE MTX
spray painted hubcaps > you

CAI, header, down pipe

darthroush
2GN Member

Post by darthroush » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote:What's worse? It delayed your wheel shipment! And winter is setting in here!
Fuking tell me about it! I couldn't get the damn center caps out of the mail box because the lock was frozen. :cussing: Then I couldn't take the wheels in because I fell down the fuking stairs. I'm taking them in tomorrow :), even though the price has almost tripled for the powdercoating. The whole company itself changed how aluminum wheels get done, but whatever. I've got the wheels and centercaps, not stopping now!

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 pm

Awesome man! Sorry about all those damn delays. I can't wait to see them done properly! Lord knows they weren't with me.
el. oh. el.

TheNumberOneD
2GN Member

Post by TheNumberOneD » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

2005.Neon.SXT wrote:I just saw the title of this thread and have to comment... you can't POSSIBLY be having it worse than I am. I am in frickin Kyrgyzstan, 2 countries north of Afghanistan (transit point before going into Afghanistan). It's in the single digits during the day, and I can only imagine at night.

Buuuuut glad to hear you have power once again :lol:
I'm guesing Manis AFB!

that place rocks your socks compared to Afghanistan.
~Daniel

'2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Return to “Off-Topic”