Random posting

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:06 pm

i think it was mike, too.

has anyone seen john (silentneon) lately?

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:07 pm

haven't seen/talked to him in a long time.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:49 am

Last time he visited the site was:

11 Nov 2008 08:57 pm
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Well damn, that was a while ago.

MoxHair
2GN Member

Post by MoxHair » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exOxUAnt ... r_embedded

i thought this video was pretty cool.
2017 Subaru WRX STI
Road Racing > Autocross > Spirited Driving > Sitting in Traffic > Mowing Lawns > Drag Racing

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:36 am

As of last night I am the proud owner of a Squier stratocaster. My first guitar... suppose it's time to learn to play, eh?
Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

JRM
2GN Member

Post by JRM » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:48 am

Some Advice From Your Public Defender
First, let me say I love my job and it is a privilege to work for my clients. I wish I could do more for them. That being said, there are a few things that need to be discussed.

You have the right to remain silent. So SHUT THE FUCK UP. Those cops are completely serious when they say your statements can and will be used against you. There's just no need to babble on like it's a drink and dial session. They are just pretending to like you and be interested in you.

When you come to court, consider your dress. If you're charged with a DUI, don't wear a Budweiser shirt. If you have some miscellaneous drug charge, think twice about clothing with a marijuana leaf on it or a t-shirt with the "UniBonger" on it. Long sleeves are very nice for covering tattoos and track marks. Try not to be visibly drunk when you show up.

Consider bathing and brushing your teeth. This is just as a courtesy to me who has to stand by you in court. Smoking 5 generic cigarettes to cover up your bad breath is not the same as brushing. Try not to cough and spit on my while you speak and further transmit your strep, flu, and hepatitis A through Z.

I'm a lawyer, not your fairy godmother. I probably won't find a loophole or technicality for you, so don't be pissed off. I didn't beat up your girlfriend, steal that car, rob that liquor store, sell that crystal meth, or rape that 13 year old. By the time we meet, much of your fate has been sealed, so don't be too surprised by your limited options and that I'm the one telling you about them.

Don't think you'll improve my interest in your case by yelling at me, telling me I'm not doing anything for you, calling me a public pretender or complaining to my supervisor. This does not inspire me, it makes me hate you and want to work with you even less.

It does not help if you leave me nine messages in 17 minutes. Especially if you leave them all on Saturday night and early Sunday morning. This just makes me want to stab you in the eye when we finally meet.

For the guys: Don't think I'm amused when you flirt or offer to do me. You can't successfully rob a convenience store, forge a signature, pawn stolen merchandise, get through a day without drinking, control your temper, or talk your way out of a routine traffic stop. I figure your performance in other areas is just as spectacular, and the thought of your shriveled unwashed body near me makes me want to kill you and then myself.

For the girls: I know your life is rougher than mine and you have no resources. I'm not going to insult you by suggesting you leave your abusive pimp/boyfriend, that you stop taking meth, or that your stop stealing shit. I do wish you'd stop beating the crap out of your kids and leaving your needles out for them to play with because you aren't allowing them to have a life that is any better than yours.

For the morons: Your second grade teacher was right neatness counts. Just clean up! When you rob the store, don't leave your wallet. When you drive into the front of the bank, don't leave the front license plate. When you rape/assault/rob a woman on the street, don't leave behind your cell phone. After you abuse your girlfriend, don't leave a note saying that you're sorry.

If you are being chased by the cops and you have dope in your pocket dump it. These cops are not geniuses. They are out of shape and want to go to Krispy Kreme and most of all go home. They will not scour the woods or the streets for your 2 grams of meth. But they will check your pockets, idiot. 2 grams is not worth six months of jail.

Don't be offended and say you were harassed because the security was following you all over the store. Girl, you were wearing an electronic ankle bracelet with your mini skirt. And you were stealing. That's not harassment, that's good store security.

And those kids you churn out: how is it possible? You're out there breeding like feral cats. What exactly is the attraction of having sex with other meth addicts? You are lacking in the most basic aspects of hygiene, deathly pale, greasy, grey-toothed, twitchy and covered with open sores. How can you be having sex? You make my baby-whoring crack head clients look positively radiant by comparison.

"I didn't put it all the way in." Not a defense.

"All the money is gone now." Not a defense

"The bitch deserved it." Not a defense.

"But that dope was so stepped on, I barely got high." Not a defense.

"She didn't look thirteen." Possibly a defense; it depends.

"She didn't look six." Never a defense, you just need to die.

For those rare clients that say thank-you, leave a voice mail, send a card or flowers, you are very welcome. I keep them all, and they keep me going more than my pitiful COLA increase.

For the idiots who ask me how I sleep at night: I sleep just fine, thank you. There's nothing wrong with any of my clients that could not have been fixed with money or the presence of at least one caring adult in their lives. But that window has closed, and that loss diminishes us all.
06 Ford F150 Stock truck 23x,xxx miles and running strong
05 Chevy Equinox Wifey's

Official I sold my Neon Member #482

esfan
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by esfan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:37 pm

good job!
Fan
2000 Dodge Neon ES
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #52

kc2005ptgt
Former Moderator

Post by kc2005ptgt » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:32 am

Joe, you never cease to amaze me with you interwebz scouring of worthless humor - I love it!
SOLD 5/13- 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible | 2.4L Turbo HO | Bright Silver Metallic
SOLD 7/09- 2002 Dodge Neon ACR | Flame Red
The Offical: Sold My Neon Even Though I Swore I Never Would Club | Member #777

JRM
2GN Member

Post by JRM » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:56 am

So after landing her new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many retirees, she lasted less than a day........

About two hours into her first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, Yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As she had been instructed, she said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins.. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?' She kindly replied,

'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart.'

Her supervisor said she probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.
06 Ford F150 Stock truck 23x,xxx miles and running strong
05 Chevy Equinox Wifey's

Official I sold my Neon Member #482

kc2005ptgt
Former Moderator

Post by kc2005ptgt » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:29 pm

:laughing3:

:lol:

:rofl:

Awesome. Pure Awesomeness. Love it!
SOLD 5/13- 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible | 2.4L Turbo HO | Bright Silver Metallic
SOLD 7/09- 2002 Dodge Neon ACR | Flame Red
The Offical: Sold My Neon Even Though I Swore I Never Would Club | Member #777

[DJ]Tomski
2GN Member

Post by [DJ]Tomski » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 pm

well, my neon is officially sold. i'll miss it.
j0n wrote:I recently discovered that I was modifying a neon and came to my senses...

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:30 pm

WTF, what'd you get?
Danteneon wrote:You doing this swap with your tech level is like asking a squirrel to land a 747.

[DJ]Tomski
2GN Member

Post by [DJ]Tomski » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:04 pm

tree fiddy. see sig. love it, great car
j0n wrote:I recently discovered that I was modifying a neon and came to my senses...

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm

I drank more than I thought last night.
3 beers to pregame before going to the bar for the UFC fight last night.
9 more at that bar
6 more at my regular bar.

And no hangover today...

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:04 am

Soooooo tomorrow I can legally buy alcohol.

Oh dang.
2000 Dodge Neon................FULLY BAGGED AND LAID OUT!!...................All Show
theTeejmiester wrote:haha it needs a six foot wing and color change paint and neons to be your style :shock: ...

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:07 am

Congrats...

how's the Bimmer sale going?

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:10 am

Meh. Had no real biters. Decided I didn't want a car loan at the moment. Because there are alot of things I wanna buy with my money.

Like yesterday I bought a brand new 33 gallon craftsman air compressor. Along with my gf buying me a 10in mider saw. We wanna buy a new mattress. Just wanna spend my money elsewhere. So I am going to keep the bimmer. Put some money into it(new tires, and other fix ups) and drive it. Mod it lightly. And enjoy it.
2000 Dodge Neon................FULLY BAGGED AND LAID OUT!!...................All Show
theTeejmiester wrote:haha it needs a six foot wing and color change paint and neons to be your style :shock: ...

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 am

lol, you change your mind more often than I change my underwear man...

So when are you coming down here next? I still haven't gotten around to fixing the side skirt on my car, lol.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 am

Lol I know. Always been that way.

I dunno when I will be down there next. I fucking hate chicago lol. Sooner or later. The neon is down for a bit. Putting my new fenders on. Having to reglass then and all to get them to clear the lambo hinges. Ya, not fun. So she will be down for 2 weeks I am guessing. BUT the bimmer runs like a champ. So I could head down there.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 am

Well come on down this weekend, I'll let you have the couch, haha.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 am

HA! No this weekend we are going out probably a bunch. Enjoying my new legal ability lol.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 am

Meh, I probably wouldn't have anything to do the reinstall with anyways... I was considering panel bonding adhesive. That way it won't ever fall off, lol.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 am

Lol no, no it wouldn't.

Man I don't wanna be here today. Just wanna go home and work on the car. Get the compressor all set up and try it out. Finally can use my DA sander at home. Woot!

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:26 am

Who hoo! yeah that would be awesome, haha.

I don't wanna be here either but that's because I'm rapidly becoming an insomniac and I'm freaking tired!

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:45 am

lol.

It seems I have been going to bed earlier lately. Too bad our matress sucks. God we need a new one. But they amount of money they want for one is ridiculous. Our budget is like 500 for just the mattress. I have teh frame and box spring already.

We haven't found anything we really really like yet.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 am

My roomy found the whole setup for like 1100 a year ago and it is damn nice. So 500 for a mattress only shouldn't be too hard.

I need a new one also. I bought about 4 years ago but got a cheap one, only about 400 bucks spent on everything. now it's worn as fuck down the middle and is starting to make noise. I just don't want to spend that much cash on a bed.

Then again as soon as there is any light in my room I'm wide awake, so maybe I'll buy a bed with some blackout curtains or something...

But up first are a few parts for my "new" Alienware computer that I got from a buddy for free yesterday. He bought a new one and was gonna trash his old one. So I took it. Just needs a DVD drive, wireless NIC, monitor and keyboard/mouse and it'll be all set up and I'll be happy!

Or should I leave it hardwired into the network at home and remote desktop into it... hm.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:54 am

We went and looked at some. 500 and it was decent. We both like soft beds so finding a really soft one for a decent price is hard. Ugh.

You should get one of those crazy one with all the awnings and shit lol.

TheRandom1
2GN Veteran

Post by TheRandom1 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am

Um no. If only because I don't have the space for one unless I downsize to a twin or full. I sleep alone so that's not an issue on width... but I'm 6'3 I need a longer bed, lol.

kornholio788
2GN Member

Post by kornholio788 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 am

Ya. The queen is the perfect size for us. As i toss and turn a decent amount. Plus it ain't like we big people lol. I got this mattress I have for free. It is old though. And a little on the stiffer side. She has a full bed that she loves but we both just don't fit on it. Sucks.

Return to “Off-Topic”