Ask Dante.

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:55 pm

INVUJerry wrote:Oh no, my Plat was done with me just as I was done with it. I broke it off with her, and shipper her to a new home!
Hence why I said "not very often". It does happen from time to time as most of us know.
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Liz kept having mad problems with that R/T that Juan's been driving! A 2nd example!

Trappy
2GN Member

Post by Trappy » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Why does my Neon sound like a Subaru now that I put the cold air intake on? Is there some Suby envy there? I needs answers!
-Ty

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #95

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:42 am

Trappy wrote:Why does my Neon sound like a Subaru now that I put the cold air intake on? Is there some Suby envy there? I needs answers!
That would be your imagination messing with you. Neons do not envy Subarus. Well, maybe the fact that they are AWD. It's interesting that the Neon got such a bad rap for having head gasket problems for 2 1/2 years, but Subarus have had this problem for many years and no one knocks them for it. Time will tell if they have improved any. Enjoy your non-leaking head gasket and throaty intake.

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:43 am

How come there's no "edit" button in the upper right, but you can make posts one after another? Just right now? Is this a glitch I'm seeing?

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 am

UriahRR wrote:How come there's no "edit" button in the upper right, but you can make posts one after another? Just right now? Is this a glitch I'm seeing?
I'm thinking glitch. My screen is just fine. Oh, and your Neon wants you to get on the ball and order the ASP turbo manifold. Right Meow.

esteinmaier
Supporting Vendor

Post by esteinmaier » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:30 am

Why is Dante so incredibly awesome? And how did he get that way?
ASP - First NGC SOHC in the 13s and the 12s. First SOHC neon over 500whp. First NGC Neon on MS.
Winston Churchill wrote:Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am

esteinmaier wrote:Why is Dante so incredibly awesome? And how did he get that way?
I will let Chtear answer this one...

Dante is awesome because he loves Neons and devotes his free time to learning all he can about us. His care and dedication to all of my brothers and sisters is appreciated greatly because it helps keep us running to the best of our abilities.

Make no mistake...Dante was once a noob like anyone else new to our world. But because he learned early on how capable we can be, he endevored himself to be as knowlageable as he could.

I would also like to add that 2GN has been a blessing to all the Neons that have had the good luck to be here. Your forum has done so much to help us be all we can be. From all of us to our owners, thank you.

Trappy
2GN Member

Post by Trappy » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 pm

That was beautiful! :crybaby:
Sorry, I couldn't find a joyful crying emoticon...
-Ty

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #95

DuhNeon179
2GN Member

Post by DuhNeon179 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:16 am

Why did I get a ticket for careless driving, but the bitch of a cop never told me why I was careless driving? All she did was tell me that my car is too loud.

r/tguy02
2GN Member

Post by r/tguy02 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am

why do i spend more money on my woman than my neon, even though the neon complains less?
Justin
[02 R/T sold][00 Highline sold][04 r/t scrapped][95 NYG Sport coupe][01 r/t DD]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931823

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 am

DuhNeon179 wrote:Why did I get a ticket for careless driving, but the bitch of a cop never told me why I was careless driving? All she did was tell me that my car is too loud.
The decibel level of your exhaust scambled her thought processes. All she could focus on was the volume of your exhaust.
r/tguy02 wrote:why do i spend more money on my woman than my neon, even though the neon complains less?
Your Neon would like to know why this is the case as well. Take a good hard look at the long term effects of both options. Explain to whichever party that is going to get the short end of the money stick why you decided what you did before things get ugly.

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:14 am

Why is Audrey such a bitch when it comes to working on her. Lmao.
| - John || Project Log || Official I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies Club #000001 |
Everyone knows that for breasts to be "perfect" they need to be within reach.

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:09 pm

hansken_yo wrote:Why is Audrey such a bitch when it comes to working on her. Lmao.
I can't really say anything witty here other than like human females, some female Neons can be bitchy and needy. No matter how much love you show them they expect more. Just luck of the draw. Sorry :(

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

She always takes forever to work on and throws every fit in the book possible... high maintenance women... Geeze
| - John || Project Log || Official I'm Going To Drive My Neon Till It Dies Club #000001 |

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:49 am

Why is it every time I neglect "Christine" all hell breaks loose?

Ex1 - Few Sundays ago I worked on my mothers Jeep for 6hrs and when I went to start her up she would just crank with no start. A week later of spending numerous hours daily on her she finally started and I still to this day have no exact answer on why she would not start.

Ex2 - Last Sunday I spent hours figuring out the no start issue once I got her running I moved her from my parents main driveway to there secondary driveway, shut her down, locked the doors. I walked to my truck to get in and all of a sudden the sky clouded over, the temperature dropped, it started to rain then the rain turned into a nasty blizzard for a good half hour then the sky cleared up and the sun came back out.

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:31 am

Hhmmm... How is it that I abuse the shit out of my 11 year old car, and it asks for more?

Paul56
2GN Member

Post by Paul56 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 am

I trade in the Neon for a Honda... now suddenly the whole state of Texas is on fire.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/20/texas. ... tml?hpt=T1

Why?
2011 Honda Fit Sport

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:26 am

BlackRoseRacing wrote:Why is it every time I neglect "Christine" all hell breaks loose?
UriahRR wrote:Hhmmm... How is it that I abuse the shit out of my 11 year old car, and it asks for more?
Paul56 wrote:I trade in the Neon for a Honda... now suddenly the whole state of Texas is on fire.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/20/texas. ... tml?hpt=T1

Why?
These are all related, so I will do these in bulk.

As we have been seeing the trend as of late, female Neons are very much like our human conterparts. Some (like Uriah's) enjoy being flogged on and come back for more. Others (like John's) are demanding mistress, and act as such.

And then there are the rare breed of Neons. Ones that have powerful engergies that they will unleash when seriously betrayed. You may want to get your Neon back Paul before it falls into the wrong hands. Imagine the carnage of a cross country trip in your old Neon with a trail of burning states behind it.

And Chris, you may want to keep an eye on Christine...that weather is just a little to suspicious to me.

quicksilvr
Former Moderator

Post by quicksilvr » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Where is your outer timing cover? Looks cool and dangerous at the same time. Bad boy style. :lol:

-Dave
2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:55 pm

quicksilvr wrote:Where is your outer timing cover? Looks cool and dangerous at the same time. Bad boy style. :lol:
Outer? How about no inner either?

Not recomended for cars driven in normal conditions. But Chtear and I are rebels and like to let it all hang out.

quicksilvr
Former Moderator

Post by quicksilvr » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Nice. But I really want to know where it is....

:lol:
-Dave
2001 Dodge Neon R/T

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:59 pm

quicksilvr wrote:Nice. But I really want to know where it is....

:lol:
Ah. It is hanging on my wall 'o parts along with my inner cover. It's so clean and pretty hanging there with my polished non-A/C mounting bracket :D

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:15 pm

So it's like chtear like to rock out with her cock out... :rofl:

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:43 pm

hansken_yo wrote:So it's like chtear like to rock out with her cock out... :rofl:
:rofl:

So there was two trannys at the carlisle hotel????
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

hansken_yo
2GN Veteran

Post by hansken_yo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:37 pm

:laughing3:

LilSparkPlug
2GN Veteran

Post by LilSparkPlug » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Danteneon wrote: Not recomended for cars driven in normal conditions. But Chtear and I are rebels and like to let it all hang out.
More proof she's a whore :thumbup: :rofl: This thread is hilarious

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:56 pm

looks like she is a dirty one....

Midnight_Rider
Spam Avenger!

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 am

I get the same sensation driving my Neon as when I played with my Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars as a kid. Can my car actually restore my youth? :shock:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

BlackRoseRacing

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:31 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:I get the same sensation driving my Neon as when I played with my Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars as a kid. Can my car actually restore my youth? :shock:
Not restore, but I don't think you've aged a bit since you got the srt....

Return to “Off-Topic”