Rant

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
DoubtedNeon
2GN Member

Rant

Post by DoubtedNeon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:54 am

SRTs are neons, and SRT drivers, ur not gods gift to earth, get over yourselves. Im dissapointed currently with the enthusiast crowd in my area, which is why i drive over 1000 miles every year to hang with real enthusiasts.

I hate that the mopar culture that i once thought was full of people that didnt care what you drove or what brand it was, but the fact that you knew what u were talking about and u respected others that mattered.

im sad thats gone.

reason for this is just something i read in a diff forum latley.

/rant.
Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.
grindpunk16 wrote: You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. :twisted: :bootyshake: \:D/

synviper
2GN Member

Post by synviper » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 am

Damn the Wisconsin SRT scene must be serious, this is the second kind of rant thread about SRT owners in Wisconsin.

Unless they make personal attacks at you man, there's no reason to get upset. Anyone with a "fast" car is going to be douche unless they know there routes, then you find people down to earth, aka 2gn.
ImageImage
Hi my name is Jake and im not smarter than a fifth grader :thumbup:.
Phone Booth Member: 002

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:09 am

Oh Jake. You and your calming voice.
el. oh. el.

Johny
2GN Member

Post by Johny » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:39 am

FAC3L3SS wrote:Oh Jake. You and your calming voice.
:laughing3:
www.JohnyR.net - Web development

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Re: Rant

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 am

DoubtedNeon wrote:...SRT drivers, ur not gods gift to earth, get over yourselves.
Wow, I can only imagine how these SRT guys would freak out over Mr. Perpetual Noobness here, driving one of their special cars.

I apologize for the bad behavior of my fellow SRT owners.:sad1:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

JeffM
2GN Member

Post by JeffM » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:49 am

Don't take it to heart, Colt. It's not just SRT drivers; it's new 'car enthusiasts' in general that are bringing the whole scene down. No one cares about cars anymore unless it's THEIR car.

n20sxt
2GN Member

Post by n20sxt » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:53 am

I know where ya coming from, i feel like its worse now then ever. Not just srt-4s either but most younger ppl that buy relatively "quick" cars
The phrase " Its still just a neon" is gonna wind up getting someone killed in my town :lol: so sick of that shit
Budget Boost FTW

LowNSlow

Post by LowNSlow » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 am

:(
-John

synviper
2GN Member

Post by synviper » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Plus you got to look at it like this, the SRT has been around for 8 years now and if owners cant figure out in that amount of time that there "SRT"'s are just a shitbox neon with a body kit and turbo, its a lost cause.

As jack nicholson (2gn) once said to tom cruise (kiddie pool/srtforums), "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!" :lol:
ImageImage

alsey_seven
2GN Member

Post by alsey_seven » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:05 pm

ya here in ca. we don't much that of " look i have a srt " everyone knows they are dime of dozen in socal they don't spin tires at the light or try to race anyone. thank god we have CHP. no body here want to lose there car.

San Diego laws and CHP in this area is race and forfit your car. no buts if or whats. I've know people that cried to judge and the judge just looks and them and says really
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000043 For 2000 neon

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000125 For 2001 R/T

synviper
2GN Member

Post by synviper » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:13 pm

alsey_seven wrote:ya here in ca. we don't much that of " look i have a srt " everyone knows they are dime of dozen in socal they don't spin tires at the light or try to race anyone. thank god we have CHP. no body here want to lose there car.

San Diego laws and CHP in this area is race and forfit your car. no buts if or whats. I've know people that cried to judge and the judge just looks and them and says really
This is why i love visiting cali but ill never live there.

I would just live in Nevada and commute to cali when i wanted too :lol:
ImageImage

EVOneon2K
2GN Member

Post by EVOneon2K » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Damn u race and lose ur car thats crazy.......but effective. here in york pa the srt owners are pretty cool vw guys are the worst but their funny i just laugh at em people will race anything here as long as it has a rice cannon lol.

rOniN
2GN Member

Post by rOniN » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:34 pm

I'm just gonna go and blame it on their parents...

Certain people will always want everyone to know they drive god's chariot, and can't handle criticism or a joke. I've yet to meet an uncool SRT owner in my time. I actually met a Viper SRT owner that said he would rather have his neon SRT back, and he was in his 50s haha

I actually wouldn't mind having my neons back, the 98, 00, or 04 neon. They are fun cars.
-Chad
2009 Dodge Viper VOI #66
2010 Dodge Ram Power Wagon - Sold
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 - Sold
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 -Sold
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 - Sold
1998 Dodge Neon R/T

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:57 pm

The new car scene suckssssss!!!!!!!!!

Hurry Jason, lock the doors to the "register" button on here!! :lol:
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

Marcel
2GN Member

Post by Marcel » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Haganracing wrote:The new car scene suckssssss!!!!!!!!!

Hurry Jason, lock the doors to the "register" button on here!! :lol:
so, we're all kind of IBTL? :rofl:
"If god hates masturbation that much, he should give me a girlfriend"
http://www.sevenstepsofdenial.com
https://www.facebook.com/7StepsOfDenial
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it's too expensive to keep driving" Club #000083

LowNSlow

Post by LowNSlow » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:08 pm

:ban: :ban:
-John

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:52 pm

rOniN wrote:I'm just gonna go and blame it on their parents...
This.

The majority of people that own SRTs are in the age group that I classify as super douchers. I severely dislike them.

They think they are awesome, they are entitled to everything and everyone shall bask in their glory.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

caustic neon
2GN Member

Post by caustic neon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm

there is one in VA beach that i know of in particular lol kinda want him to come to Carlisle this year
Bacon is a Vegetable

Neons owned
2003 Dodge SXT (MAGGIE) = Dead X 3
1997 Dodge Highline DOHC coupe = Sold
1996 Dodge sedan (Baby) SOHC = Sold
1996 Dodge espresso coupe SOHC (Stella) = Dead
1998 Plymouth ACR------- more to come

heydockyle
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by heydockyle » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Ehhh I'm in the age group you are probably referring to Frank but I make the payments on my car, I know it's a neon, and I know my roots.

It sucks that the srt gets such a bad rep because of the retards.
05 OB SRT-4 - AGP Stg 3 Delta 44 Turbo w/ Supporting mods
98 Platinum Coupe - 2.4 Swap
98 Flame Red Sedan - DD Slow
98 Sport Coupe - Totaled
05 SXT - Sold

JeffM
2GN Member

Post by JeffM » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:39 pm

racer12306 wrote:The majority of people that own SRTs are in the age group that I classify as super douchers. I severely dislike them.

They think they are awesome, they are entitled to everything and everyone shall bask in their glory.
Hey, fuck you, budday! I'm fucking AWESOME and I drive a fucking SRT, man. Greatest fucking person who has ever LIVED. Believe it.

:rofl:

Trappy
2GN Member

Post by Trappy » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 pm

I know my roots AND I'm in the "Super Doucher" age group. But I never act like a douche to anyone, unless their actions call for it.
-Ty

Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #95

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

JeffM wrote:
racer12306 wrote:The majority of people that own SRTs are in the age group that I classify as super douchers. I severely dislike them.

Hey, fuck you, budday! I'm fucking AWESOME and I drive a fucking SRT, man. Greatest fucking person who has ever LIVED. Believe it.

Believe that!!!

nabster33
2GN Member

Post by nabster33 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 pm

we have a lot of idiots here in ontario that drive cavaliers or civics with big fart cans. These guys race everything that pulls up beside them. I drive conservatively around town because I am only one of three srt-4s in the area one is an old lady who never drives the car, and my buddy curt has a e blue with silver viper stripes. Both of us stand out so its not worth being stupid when it is so obvious to spot our cars in a croud. I had a 03 jimmy rev at me the other day for frigs sakes lol :rofl:

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:18 pm

I should have followed that up with, there are always some exceptions to every social group.

I was skewed by the idiots that I went to school with. All of them were a few years younger than me, and I hated most of them.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

ianguilly
2GN Member

Post by ianguilly » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:45 am

every SRT 4 owner i've met thats not on a NEON fourm site is a total dick....
-Neon #3 1999 Neon R/T coupe,DOHC MTX
-Neon #4 1998 Neon Alpine green coupe SOHC MTX -daily shit box

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies" Club Member #110

silver.r/t
2GN Member

Post by silver.r/t » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:39 pm

every SRT 4 owner i've met thats not on a NEON fourm site is a total dick....
YES! same here. like yeah i respect that you have a great car but hey you dont have to be a douche cause mommy and daddy paid for it. i'm paying my dad for my car and i take pride in that.
Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon until it dies Club" Member #000121

"I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming." -Mitch Hedberg

Check out my progress log: viewtopic.php?t=56267

stairmaster3001
2GN Member

Post by stairmaster3001 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:19 pm

n20sxt wrote:I know where ya coming from, i feel like its worse now then ever. Not just srt-4s either but most younger ppl that buy relatively "quick" cars
The phrase " Its still just a neon" is gonna wind up getting someone killed in my town :lol: so sick of that shit
oh my gosh. I here that "its still a neon" every freaking day it really is annoying. and it comes from honda,vw,and nissan drivers freaking A

DoubtedNeon
2GN Member

Post by DoubtedNeon » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 pm

I had a couple honda guys come over the other day and help pull my transmission, I am gonna go ahead and put the theory out their that the car scene is growing with the younger crowd. Because of this their are many more "new enthusiasts". I used to be one and I think that because we are grown in our ways with this culture we see their acts as immature, when infact in the culture we are involved in it is very juvinile. Its not age, its time in the culture. I think we are sitting here seeing that right now.

When we were finished with my car the guys that helped me were saying "you know, its crazy how when you sit down and appreciate a car for what youve done to it not whats on the badge that you really realize how much a like we all are in the culture."
Swordfish2Cowboy wrote:They left a pry bar? Well get the prints like they do on CSI, and track those fuckers down. Then cap them.
grindpunk16 wrote: You and about 2 dozen other folks want that cover. It came with the car, and it's all mine.. :twisted: :bootyshake: \:D/

Neon4Life
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Neon4Life » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 pm

People are dumb & just will never understand why us Neon owners love our neons.
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000048

Return to “Off-Topic”