License Suppention

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
slvrneon4life
2GN Member

License Suppention

Post by slvrneon4life » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 am

Hey guys, so as dumb as i can be i lost my license in march for 'reckless driving' 'inproper lane change' and speeding... I was in a hurry due to my LOVELY mom so i was rippin down 81 (110) and whata ya know... Theres flashing lights behind me....... First words outa the cop "are you fucking stupid" all i said was im sorry... he said why the hell were you going so fast and i told him and he said ok licence and registration so i gave em up and he comes back with the drive safe speach tells me to pay my fines and i wont lose my license well after paying my fines i get a letter stating my 6 month 15 day suspension -___- not only was i pissed at myself but the pecker head cop....

chipdogg
2GN Member

Post by chipdogg » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:51 am

Maybe there was more on your record than he thought there was. He can't tell what else you have from his car.

Hell I went to court one day for a 88 in a 65 ticket (6 points). I already had 8 points (lose license at 12). The DA listed off what I had on my record and was missing 2 previous speeding tickets. I had to tell him about them as well and since I plead no contest, they dropped the ticket to a 3 point ticket so I could keep my license.

You should take the time you would have normally spent driving and take a spelling/grammar class.
COME TO MY NEXT NEON MEET!!!

April 6th, 2013

viewtopic.php?t=64866

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 am

You were pissed at the cop for doing his job and giving you what you deserved for drving like an idiot on public streets?

Hmmm...

r/tguy02
2GN Member

Post by r/tguy02 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 am

its possible to apply for a limited license (bread and butter) here in pa, no guarantee you'll get it but you can apply. basically it allows you to drive to work, school, home. i got one when i had my license suspended for 3 months. you can apply at any drivers license center.
Justin
[02 R/T sold][00 Highline sold][04 r/t scrapped][95 NYG Sport coupe][01 r/t DD]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931823

ThatKevin
2GN Member

Post by ThatKevin » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:29 pm

license already suspended and you're 17? fuuuccckkk that's gonna suck. Especailly when you get it back and go to get insurance.. enjoy
'02 Chrysler Neon RT - SOHC 50trim+Crane 007 ---DEAD---
'05 Dodge Neon SRT4 - DSP & bolt ons ---SOLD---
'08 Dodge Caliber SRT4 - MS1Kv3
Progress Log

NEON PARABOLA
2GN Member

Post by NEON PARABOLA » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

.....your mom can wait, and there is no reason to drive like a dumbass. oh, and learn to spell dude
-Sean
Official "I'm driving my neon till' it dies #28

BLK 03' NEON SXT 150,000 MILES

chipdogg
2GN Member

Post by chipdogg » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:17 pm

r/tguy02 wrote:its possible to apply for a limited license (bread and butter) here in pa, no guarantee you'll get it but you can apply. basically it allows you to drive to work, school, home. i got one when i had my license suspended for 3 months. you can apply at any drivers license center.
In WI it's an occupational license. My mom got one after she got a DUI and drove someone else's truck halfway home.

She didn't even realize she was in a Ranger, and she owned a Sonoma. My brother figured it out and had to put gas in it to get it back to the bar. :rofl:

April 6th, 2013

viewtopic.php?t=64866

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Tue May 01, 2012 12:54 am

chipdogg wrote:
r/tguy02 wrote:its possible to apply for a limited license (bread and butter) here in pa, no guarantee you'll get it but you can apply. basically it allows you to drive to work, school, home. i got one when i had my license suspended for 3 months. you can apply at any drivers license center.
In WI it's an occupational license. My mom got one after she got a DUI and drove someone else's truck halfway home.

She didn't even realize she was in a Ranger, and she owned a Sonoma. My brother figured it out and had to put gas in it to get it back to the bar. :rofl:

the better question is, how in the HELL did she get it started? lmaooo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
2003 SRT-4 :D

:glasses4:
NEON PARABOLA wrote:you deserve respect dammit! you drive a neon!
"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."

chipdogg
2GN Member

Post by chipdogg » Tue May 01, 2012 7:20 am

Keys were in it. I'm from way up in the sticks. Alot of people leave doors unlocked and keys in car. Everyone knows everyone.

April 6th, 2013

viewtopic.php?t=64866

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 am

chipdogg wrote:Keys were in it. I'm from way up in the sticks. Alot of people leave doors unlocked and keys in car. Everyone knows everyone.

oh! ok... still hilarious haha.

"Cause even though you left me here, I have nothing left to fear. These are only walls that hold me here..."

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 am

Well at least she didn't crash it.
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

Passt
2GN Member

Post by Passt » Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 am

Canada wrote:You were pissed at the cop for doing his job and giving you what you deserved for drving like an idiot on public streets?

Hmmm...
Happens every day lol. People are funny.

UriahRR
2GN Member

Post by UriahRR » Tue May 01, 2012 2:53 pm

ThatKevin wrote:license already suspended and you're 17? fuuuccckkk that's gonna suck. Especailly when you get it back and go to get insurance.. enjoy
Insurance wasn't that bad when I got my license suspended for excessive speeding when I was 17. Just wait it out, don't still drive the car like all your stupid friends will tell you to do, and don't blame the cop for ticketing you. It was your fault, no one else's, it feels better to just accept the responsibility. As for insurance, with nothing but a flipping my first car at 75mph and a 5-point excessive speeding ticket, insurance wasn't that bad, but since they surprised you with a letter, I would have to believe you have more than just this on your license. If you reach the maximum points, you can take a quick test to drop a few - had friends do it multiple times. If it's just for this one ticket, you're screwed. Just be happy it didn't happen in winter and speed carefully next time. Always scan the road ahead and the road behind and the second you see a cop's nose sticking out while you're going over 100, immediately get off the next exit and get lost in the suburbs. quick tip.

Oj, an lern too fukcinj spel!

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Canada wrote:You were pissed at the cop for doing his job and giving you what you deserved for drving like an idiot on public streets?

Hmmm...
you sir have earned a beer from me at carlisle

dont do illegal things and guess what ? you dont get tickets
use common sense if you are breaking the law prepare to be ticket arrested or more
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

slvrneon4life
2GN Member

Post by slvrneon4life » Tue May 01, 2012 11:08 pm

yea well i have learned the hard way, and i dont have anything prior on my licence. I know for a fact i shouldn't be blaming anyone for my actions but my self. $670 later and 3 months down the road and i havent set foot in the drivers side of a car... if anything im saving alot on gas this summer. atleast this wasn't in my car it was in my moms biturbo audi so he dosen't know my car. I dont plan on super speeding ever again.
Zack

NEON PARABOLA
2GN Member

Post by NEON PARABOLA » Wed May 02, 2012 12:46 pm

anddddd...I'm done being a dick, lol
-Sean

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 pm

:lol:

heyybaker
2GN Member

Post by heyybaker » Wed May 02, 2012 3:28 pm

UriahRR wrote:Always scan the road ahead and the road behind and the second you see a cop's nose sticking out while you're going over 100, immediately get off the next exit and get lost in the suburbs. quick tip.
Haha, I did that last week. But I was only going 10 miles over the speed limit, and I'm just a pansy :lol:. I don't think the cop even budged come to think of it..
2001 NEON R/T
Project Polish -- INCOMPLETE

chipdogg
2GN Member

Post by chipdogg » Thu May 03, 2012 12:00 am

heyybaker wrote:
UriahRR wrote:Always scan the road ahead and the road behind and the second you see a cop's nose sticking out while you're going over 100, immediately get off the next exit and get lost in the suburbs. quick tip.
Haha, I did that last week. But I was only going 10 miles over the speed limit, and I'm just a pansy :lol:. I don't think the cop even budged come to think of it..
I did that once when I drove for almost a year with a suspended license. Way up in the sticks, saw cop and in my rearview I saw him come out so I sped up and took next exit (like 5 miles later), and parked behind gas station and went in to buy a candy bar.

I've done my stupid stuff in the past, more than enough tickets and a few suspensions. It's easier to just behave. :D

April 6th, 2013

viewtopic.php?t=64866

dvon17
2GN Member

Post by dvon17 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:12 am

chipdogg wrote:It's easier to just behave. :D

got that shit right...haha :lol:

brybry
BANNED

Re: License Suppention

Post by brybry » Thu May 03, 2012 6:55 am

slvrneon4life wrote:Hey guys, so as dumb as i can be i lost my license in march for 'reckless driving' 'inproper lane change' and speeding... I was in a hurry due to my LOVELY mom so i was rippin down 81 (110) and whata ya know... Theres flashing lights behind me....... First words outa the cop "are you fucking stupid" all i said was im sorry... he said why the hell were you going so fast and i told him and he said ok licence and registration so i gave em up and he comes back with the drive safe speach tells me to pay my fines and i wont lose my license well after paying my fines i get a letter stating my 6 month 15 day suspension -___- not only was i pissed at myself but the pecker head cop....
worst thing u could do here in the forum, is to share ur tragic license suspension. :beatstick:
i shared my story too and got nothing but negative response. :rofl:
no other members like to know that other members are stupid. thats all :thumbup:
best thing u could do is to keep your law breaking stories to yourself and avoid getting flamed. :rockon:
Image Imperial Valley Scene Motorsport member #87

NEON PARABOLA
2GN Member

Post by NEON PARABOLA » Thu May 03, 2012 10:25 am

^ ruined the fun......jerk lol

true story tho, we usually have 0 tolerance for stupid antics
-Sean

chipdogg
2GN Member

Post by chipdogg » Thu May 03, 2012 1:05 pm

dvon17 wrote:
chipdogg wrote:It's easier to just behave. :D

got that shit right...haha :lol:
Yup, now my record is clean for past 2.5 years and I drive a company vehicle. Sure beats higher insurance and driving a beat up Neon with no license. :laughing3:

April 6th, 2013

viewtopic.php?t=64866

Return to “Off-Topic”