OMFG Discount on shoes?!?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
jmoddes
2GN Member

OMFG Discount on shoes?!?

Post by jmoddes » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm

HIII!! :)

From being allowed to post this, i'll post it once and bump it the dates this is good for. This is a 40% off coupon for any Reebok, Rockport OR Ashworth outlets. If you can't make it to an outlet (closest one for WI I am pretty sure is Pleasant Prairie Outlets...where I work... then you can use it online (www.the company name.com) to get 30% off and have Free shipping to your house. Here are 2 different images (that have the same code) that you can print off and use.. share it, idc. *I DO NOT GET ANY KICKBACK FOR THIS* I just want to offer everyone apart of the 2GN forum a chance to get new fresh kicks... or clothes if you like athletic clothes. Questions about anything like the shoes or apparel or.. anything, feel free to message me on here.. or it might be quicker to email me (it's in my sig).

Mods:
Thanks for allowing me to post. if you feel there is something you don't want, let me know and I'll change it.. or because I know you're that freakin' good, you'll change it then just tell me :)

REEBOK
ROCKPORT
-jmoddes (@gmail)
00 Neon
65 Classic

Car\Facebook\My Lights

jmoddes
2GN Member

Post by jmoddes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 am

Wanted to quickly update, I was able to make

rockport-works (WORK BOOTS/SHOES) accept the online discount as well. 30% off with free shipping.

Hopefully if anyone was looking for a workboot, these will help. that is all :) will bump this on August 15th.
-jmoddes (@gmail)
00 Neon
65 Classic

Car\Facebook\My Lights

jmoddes
2GN Member

Post by jmoddes » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Bump

starts in 26 hours. just saying
-jmoddes (@gmail)
00 Neon
65 Classic