Dwindling interest?

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
User avatar
Marcel
2GN Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am
Location: where the Dutchies roam

Post by Marcel » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:59 pm

racer12306 wrote:I can live on 40 hour weeks, but the 70 hour weeks are so so nice.
i don't even get payed for doing overtime :( Comes with the job...

...another thing that comes with the job is a company car! So for financial reasons i won't be keeping my neon :( I'm already parting out the mods and bringing it to near-stock. Since it's hell to sell a neon i will then bring it to the scrapyard so i will at least get a bit of money and don't having to pay taxes and insurance anymore...

:(
"If god hates masturbation that much, he should give me a girlfriend"
http://www.sevenstepsofdenial.com
https://www.facebook.com/7StepsOfDenial
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it's too expensive to keep driving" Club #000083
Image

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Location: NIN

Post by FAC3L3SS » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:01 pm

racer12306 wrote:I'd jump at a chance for salary, if it worked out to the 50-55hrs I average a week.

I can live on 40 hour weeks, but the 70 hour weeks are so so nice.
Damn, and I HATED 55 hour weeks. Here you are wanting to get compensated based off that alone.

racer12306
Junior Admin
Posts: 16015
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by racer12306 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Marcel wrote:
racer12306 wrote:I can live on 40 hour weeks, but the 70 hour weeks are so so nice.
i don't even get payed for doing overtime :( Comes with the job...

...another thing that comes with the job is a company car! So for financial reasons i won't be keeping my neon :( I'm already parting out the mods and bringing it to near-stock. Since it's hell to sell a neon i will then bring it to the scrapyard so i will at least get a bit of money and don't having to pay taxes and insurance anymore...

:(
I have a company car too. 07 Impala.

The Neon hasn't moved in a few weeks. I have to keep it though since I have to be performing a work function to drive the work car.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

racer12306
Junior Admin
Posts: 16015
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by racer12306 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:50 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote:
racer12306 wrote:I'd jump at a chance for salary, if it worked out to the 50-55hrs I average a week.

I can live on 40 hour weeks, but the 70 hour weeks are so so nice.
Damn, and I HATED 55 hour weeks. Here you are wanting to get compensated based off that alone.
Remember that is an average.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

User avatar
Danteneon
Former Moderator
Posts: 9591
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Manassas, VA

Post by Danteneon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 am

I know nothing about long work hours.

:hiding:
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

Image

racer12306
Junior Admin
Posts: 16015
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by racer12306 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:25 am

Oh hush you pansy. :lol:
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

User avatar
Canada
Junior Admin
Posts: 4816
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:05 pm
Location: Island Grove, Ontario, Canada

Post by Canada » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:36 pm

WTF? What happened to the Prius?

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6576
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Hanover, PA
Contact:

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Marcel wrote:
racer12306 wrote:I can live on 40 hour weeks, but the 70 hour weeks are so so nice.
i don't even get payed for doing overtime :( Comes with the job...

...another thing that comes with the job is a company car! So for financial reasons i won't be keeping my neon :( I'm already parting out the mods and bringing it to near-stock. Since it's hell to sell a neon i will then bring it to the scrapyard so i will at least get a bit of money and don't having to pay taxes and insurance anymore...

:(
Wish I could get it shipped here Alex! Even as a shell!
Image
So many neons so little time.

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19909
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Post by occasional demons » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Jerry, Alex is in Australia. Marcel is in the Netherlands. :lol:

Old age is creeping in, and being preoccupied with other matters are getting to you. :D
Bill
Probably shouldn't listen to anything your penis says, that guy's a dick.
Patience, of course, is a very powerful weapon, but sometimes I start to regret that it is not a firearm.
Too much time spent here is a sign of a bad case of Ownaneonvirus.

2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap

racer12306
Junior Admin
Posts: 16015
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by racer12306 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:24 am

Canada wrote:WTF? What happened to the Prius?
I haven't drove the Prius since Spring/Summer 2011.

We hired a guy and he was shorter so I convinced my boss to get me a different car and give him the Prius.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8320
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:52 am

This thread is turning into "Random posting Jr."
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

r/tguy02
2GN Member
Posts: 3644
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: carlisle, pa.

Post by r/tguy02 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:26 pm

racer12306 wrote:
Canada wrote:WTF? What happened to the Prius?
I haven't drove the Prius since Spring/Summer 2011.

We hired a guy and he was shorter so I convinced my boss to get me a different car and give him the Prius.
haha dude got PAWNED! :rofl:
Justin
[02 R/T sold][00 Highline sold][04 r/t scrapped][95 NYG Sport coupe][01 r/t DD]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2931823

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19909
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Post by occasional demons » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:This thread is turning into "Random posting Jr."
Loss of interest? :-k



:lol:
Bill
Probably shouldn't listen to anything your penis says, that guy's a dick.
Patience, of course, is a very powerful weapon, but sometimes I start to regret that it is not a firearm.
Too much time spent here is a sign of a bad case of Ownaneonvirus.

2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap

Chibits12
2GN Member
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 am
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Contact:

Post by Chibits12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:00 pm

I lurk every now and then though. I work and go to school full-time and I drive a Cobalt so yeah, my activity has gone way down hill :(

I still have a soft spot for Neons, especially a Neon SRT-4.
Image

2006 Cobalt SS 2.4. Completely stock.

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6576
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Hanover, PA
Contact:

Post by INVUJerry » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Chibits12 wrote:I lurk every now and then though. I work and go to school full-time and I drive a Cobalt so yeah, my activity has gone way down hill :(

I still have a soft spot for Neons, especially a Neon SRT-4.
Hey man, saw Joe (teamlivid) and his 02 R/T the other day, made me think about when we all went to his house and did the "put together day" on his car.

Now all we need is Opi to post and the process will be complete.
Image
So many neons so little time.

Chibits12
2GN Member
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:16 am
Location: Hagerstown, MD
Contact:

Post by Chibits12 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:18 pm

INVUJerry wrote:
Chibits12 wrote:Hey man, saw Joe (teamlivid) and his 02 R/T the other day, made me think about when we all went to his house and did the "put together day" on his car.

Now all we need is Opi to post and the process will be complete.
Hey Jerry how's it going man? I also just got in touch with Hagan too, he's doing good. I saw TiNK's post and yes, Opi coming back would make this a mini-reunion lol.
Image

2006 Cobalt SS 2.4. Completely stock.

racer12306
Junior Admin
Posts: 16015
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by racer12306 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:20 am

Opi checked out the forum last week. Don't think he actually logged in or posted though.

Yes, I have the inside information.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 8320
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by Midnight_Rider » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:35 am

racer12306 wrote:Opi checked out the forum last week.
Well, that's encouraging.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6517
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Location: NIN

Post by FAC3L3SS » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:43 am

racer12306 wrote:Opi checked out the forum last week. Don't think he actually logged in or posted though.

Yes, I have the inside information.
Which implies Chris checked it out too!


Did you grab my fenders for me while you were there, Frank? :lol:

racer12306
Junior Admin
Posts: 16015
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:53 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD
Contact:

Post by racer12306 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't think the airline would have liked me to carry on a couple of fenders.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”