People talking shit

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
teamliviD
ECN Moderator

People talking shit

Post by teamliviD » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Don't you hate it when you're just hanging out having a good time and all of a sudden someone leans over and says, "You know so and so is talking shit about you?". Wish people would grow up and grow a pair. I'm sorry if you may not like me, not that I gave a shit in the first place, but if you have something to say about me man the f up and tell me to my face. BTW, Carlisle was AWESOME!!!
Joe
team liviD
2K5 Black SRT-4
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! viewtopic.php?t=39019

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor

Re: People talking shit

Post by Midnight_Rider » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh noes, that stinks.
teamliviD wrote:BTW, Carlisle was AWESOME!!!
But see, you have come out on top because of your positive attitude. :thumbup:
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

jrumann59
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by jrumann59 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Joe you are an asshole :) And its asshole-ish to think everyone likes you :givesafuck:
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Remind him of two things for the mustang:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Yeah I heard that shit to fuck that Carlisle is to awesome to ruin was great seeing you guys
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

MyNeonSaysHi
2GN Veteran

Post by MyNeonSaysHi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:32 am

I will bite. I wasn't at Carlisle but maybe it had something to do with this?
viewtopic.php?t=43991&start=0

08 Acura TL-S
05 Neon SRT-4

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 am

MyNeonSaysHi wrote:I will bite. I wasn't at Carlisle but maybe it had something to do with this?
viewtopic.php?t=43991&start=0
If it is tied to that it is pretty petty. Someone is butthurt because someone else is more well liked. :givesafuck:

I should make a thread because too many people like me. Don't get me started on the majority of SRT4 owners. :thefinger:
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 am

I MAY have made a few references to this, yep.

It was no secret, I was generally BH the entire Carlisle trip. Not because someone is "more liked" than me, but obnoxiousness and volume tend to bother me. What did I expect, we had an entire motel and it was a large convention? That's my own problem.

That being said, why wouldn't someone confront ME? I'm not trying to fight, and I certainly don't instigate crap face-to-face, but by all means approach me and prove I've got no reason to spout bullshit.

Trust me Joe, it wasn't just you. Some "highly regarded" members got their share of dickspeak :lol: Doesn't make it right, but it's still true.

That said, it's all come and gone and I'm over it all now. I knew going into it who I already knew I didn't want to ever speak a word to, and vise-versa. I know what to expect now, and that's how it'll be. There's obviously a reason the parties stayed segregated.
el. oh. el.

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 am

FAC3L3SS wrote:I MAY have made a few references to this, yep.

It was no secret, I was generally BH the entire Carlisle trip. Not because someone is "more liked" than me, but obnoxiousness and volume tend to bother me. What did I expect, we had an entire motel and it was a large convention? That's my own problem.

That being said, why wouldn't someone confront ME? I'm not trying to fight, and I certainly don't instigate crap face-to-face, but by all means approach me and prove I've got no reason to spout bullshit.

Trust me Joe, it wasn't just you. Some "highly regarded" members got their share of dickspeak :lol: Doesn't make it right, but it's still true.

That said, it's all come and gone and I'm over it all now. I knew going into it who I already knew I didn't want to ever speak a word to, and vise-versa. I know what to expect now, and that's how it'll be. There's obviously a reason the parties stayed segregated.

Yeah the "cliques" have always been there with a few mingling between them all. This years atmosphere was a little different due to the new hotel hard to believe with a bigger parking lot we were actually less spread out than years past.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 am

This thread makes me sad.

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 am

Midnight_Rider wrote:This thread makes me sad.
No reason to be sad. As a group we have a lot of personalities and quirks that only certain people can handle and that is how the cliques usually. Most of the cliques are pretty regional usually people that "know" each other from their own regions tend to group together. So a lot of the groupings are known quantities that makes relaxing easier because that is what the weekend is about.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:19 am

jrumann59 wrote:
No reason to be sad. As a group we have a lot of personalities and quirks that only certain people can handle and that is how the cliques usually. Most of the cliques are pretty regional usually people that "know" each other from their own regions tend to group together. So a lot of the groupings are known quantities that makes relaxing easier because that is what the weekend is about.

That's exactly right. Groups are very natural and like-minded. Nothing wrong with it, either. That's how we all participate in anything for most of our lives.

Like I said, I contributed a fair amount to the topic at hand, but don't believe any one person's time or weekend was ruined. Hell I was pissed for most of this trip and I definitely enjoyed myself.

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Me to gramps me too
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Why does this thread even exist? Like everyone else said, yes it most likely had to do with asking for hand outs on a public forum, being loud, annoying, different personalities etc. that's just the way it is. Not everyone will get along and that's fine. This didn't just start this year and it won't likely end next year. Individuality exists and everyone is entitled to say what they wish or gather with whomever they like. No need to create a thread just to start more drama. Just get over it and move on with your life... Just my $0.02.
PM me for your 03+ PCM SKIM/VIN flashing needs. Neon PCMs Plus

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 pm

sidepipe87 wrote:Why does this thread even exist? Like everyone else said, yes it most likely had to do with asking for hand outs on a public forum, being loud, annoying, different personalities etc. that's just the way it is. Not everyone will get along and that's fine. This didn't just start this year and it won't likely end next year. Individuality exists and everyone is entitled to say what they wish or gather with whomever they like. No need to create a thread just to start more drama. Just get over it and move on with your life... Just my $0.02.
The past two years have been almost no drama compared I think we can mark it as a win things happen we are like a family and family's fight
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:04 pm

sidepipe87 wrote:Why does this thread even exist? Like everyone else said, yes it most likely had to do with asking for hand outs on a public forum, being loud, annoying, different personalities etc. that's just the way it is. Not everyone will get along and that's fine. This didn't just start this year and it won't likely end next year. Individuality exists and everyone is entitled to say what they wish or gather with whomever they like. No need to create a thread just to start more drama. Just get over it and move on with your life... Just my $0.02.
Because there was no real drama at Carlisle so it needs to come here. The dog days of summer always seems to cause this.
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:33 pm

Haha like I said, I'm owning up to whatever I know I was a part of. I'm not passing the buck by any means, but most of this stuff is normal everyday stuff. Happens in a work place where I see the same faces 5 days a week, and in households where you pass the same folks 7 days a week.
el. oh. el.

jrumann59

Post by jrumann59 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote:Haha like I said, I'm owning up to whatever I know I was a part of. I'm not passing the buck by any means, but most of this stuff is normal everyday stuff. Happens in a work place where I see the same faces 5 days a week, and in households where you pass the same folks 7 days a week.

Yeah you ought hear what I say about SRT4 owners, at least most of them. But that could just be car envy. :lol:
bone-yard-racing wrote:
Slow in=Fast out
Fast in=Ambulance out
ImageImage

Fuzzyneon
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by Fuzzyneon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 pm

jrumann59 wrote:
FAC3L3SS wrote:Haha like I said, I'm owning up to whatever I know I was a part of. I'm not passing the buck by any means, but most of this stuff is normal everyday stuff. Happens in a work place where I see the same faces 5 days a week, and in households where you pass the same folks 7 days a week.

Yeah you ought hear what I say about SRT4 owners, at least most of them. But that could just be car envy. :lol:
Yeah Hagan is a dick lol
Member of Spork Racing
2002 Dodge Neon
Frankenstien

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:59 pm

:rofl:
el. oh. el.

a23dranger
2GN Member

Post by a23dranger » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I must be outta of the loop bad. Lol Didn't really even notice anything or any issues. Everyone hangs out with who they know for the most part or who they get Along with. I could care less. I'll talk to anyone and if ya don't like me. Not going to loose sleep over it. Happens everyday and everywhere to everyone.
96 ranger 5.0,4wd,atx swap, jd lift and more, oem+
98 ACR 67k
01 ACR-R/T

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

I didn't really hear anything going on, I kept meaning to meander over to the other group, but kept being wrapped up in conversation to forget to make my way over.

Me yelling at those two girls was probably what got us yelled at, sorry everyone!
So many neons so little time.

teamliviD
ECN Moderator

Post by teamliviD » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks for the apology. I wasn't even sure who was saying what or why they were saying anything at all. Look I love having a great time. I am loud and I speek my mind and tend to hang out with others that do. We tend to be the most fun anyway lol. What gets me is why does some shit that happened three years ago have anything to do with Carlisle. You don't know me or the life i've lived. Did you know I had two kids and lost my home and for a period of time I thought my family would be homeless? Almost lost my wife in the process not to mention how sick she was. Did anyone even care to ask how things were going? Jason Day did but he's a great guy and cares about the people he leads. Instead others want to drudge up old shit that means nothing now. Yeah I came here one day three years ago asking for help not because I've helped so many in the past and never asked for anything in return but because I thought people might care for another person enough to lend a hand when in need. All in all I thought it was funny as shit that people who don't even know me would talk shit.
Joe
team liviD
2K5 Black SRT-4
2K2 Black R/T..thats right I'm bringing her back!!
2K6 Red Charger R/T

ECN v2.0 IS HERE.....
Support 2gn! viewtopic.php?t=39019

Haganracing
2GN Member

Post by Haganracing » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm a social fucking butterfly.

I heard people talking about others (in many situations outside of anyone involved with Carlisle/2gn.org as well), I just let them vent and move on with it. I don't go around saying "Oh I heard so-and-so say this about you". I just let the shit run off and enjoy the rest of the day.

Joe you are a good guy, have been here for me, and I'm more than happy to have you sleep on my fake wooden hotel room floor anytime hahaha.

Anyways, lets move on from this sore subject.

Past is the past, Carlisle 2014 is 357 days away, can't wait :rockon:

Edit: Yes Fuzzy, I am a dick. Proud of it. Ask that big fat dyke at McDonalds.
occasional demons wrote:So maybe a FuzzyDanteHagan sammich might just beat a FuzzyHagan. :-k
Danteneon wrote:My advice is to fight those urges and enjoy the fact that you have both X and Y chromosomes. And an SRT. And your hand. You don't need a girl.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:06 pm

INVUJerry wrote:I didn't really hear anything going on, I kept meaning to meander over to the other group, but kept being wrapped up in conversation to forget to make my way over.

Me yelling at those two girls was probably what got us yelled at, sorry everyone!
You opened a beer on my brand new canopy chair. Inappropriate.

Lol @ Hagan. Shit was like vinyl!

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor

Post by theColonel » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:37 pm

After reading this thread, I know that the "bullshit" we have in New Orleans car clubs happens back East, too :sad10:
52 Chevrolet Styline Deluxe Sport Coupe
05 Dodge SRT-4

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

INVUJerry
2GN Veteran

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:52 pm

FAC3L3SS wrote:
INVUJerry wrote:I didn't really hear anything going on, I kept meaning to meander over to the other group, but kept being wrapped up in conversation to forget to make my way over.

You opened a beer on my brand new canopy chair. Inappropriate.

Lol @ Hagan. Shit was like vinyl!
Sorry buddy if I was out of line! One of my canadian friends was sitting on my cooler that I was using to open them!
So many neons so little time.

Midnight_Rider

Post by Midnight_Rider » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:15 am

Haganracing wrote:Past is the past, Carlisle 2014 is 357 days away, can't wait :rockon:
Now this makes me feel better. Plus, I'm already registered for next year. :lol:

Adam G
2GN Member

Post by Adam G » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 pm

i did just like hagan did....i listened and let people vent to me and just went on my way no need to start anything....we all have our issues in and outside the neon world myself included
Adam

04 eblue srt4 - shes getting there
97 white ram
81 white camaro z28

owned 11 neons so far and growing

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:23 pm

You're a good dude Adam. I enjoyed hearing you speak haha.
el. oh. el.

Danteneon
Former Moderator

Post by Danteneon » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:28 am

Adam is good peoples.

To my 2GN familly...I am sorry I didn't get to talk with everyone this weekend like I wanted to. I try to make time with each "group" and share the love, but I do get distracted by conversation.

I also would like to apologize to anyone that may have felt snubbed or ignored...not in a "oh, why won't Dante talk to me" kind of way, but rather in a clique sort of way. When I drink I try to be all over the place, it doesn't always work though.

This meet was odd for me. Knowing the Neon is up for sale sucks, but my 2GN family is still awesome and I look forward to next year.

To Hagan...wood effect bitch :lol:
If I could just figure out how to meld the Outback and the Neon into one car...

Return to “Off-Topic”