OMG EPIC THREAD

Pretty much what the title says, all off-topic related posts can be posted here to share with everyone.
User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12666
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 am

LOL....
I think it's stupid that the Colonel posted a topic about stupid twice in the same thread....now that's stupid......

<<<I'm just joking, this was not a serious post (my post was stupid...lol)
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am

BlackRoseRacing wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 am
LOL....
I think it's stupid that the Colonel posted a topic about stupid twice in the same thread....now that's stupid......

<<<I'm just joking, this was not a serious post (my post was stupid...lol)
Well he is rather stupid, but he loves to point his finger at others as a form of a diversion.

It doesn’t work.
Image
So many neons so little time.

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12666
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:29 am

INVUJerry wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 am
BlackRoseRacing wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:22 am
LOL....
I think it's stupid that the Colonel posted a topic about stupid twice in the same thread....now that's stupid......

<<<I'm just joking, this was not a serious post (my post was stupid...lol)
Well he is rather stupid, but he loves to point his finger at others as a form of a diversion.

It doesn’t work.
Hey how are you doing.... "SQUIRREL" :shock:

:lol:
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by theColonel » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:03 pm

INVUJerry wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:24 pm
theColonel wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:15 pm
INVUJerry wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 am
Generally if someone uses the term “snowflake” they are the one that is easily offended.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVPdyYeaQU
Keep studying Lane. Hopefully someday you’ll stop pointing your finger and realize the problem originates behind the keyboard.
https://i.imgur.com/rKmpatm.jpg
Last edited by theColonel on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
https://www.facebook.com/srtlh/media_se ... 738&type=3

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 pm

theColonel wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:03 pm
INVUJerry wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:24 pm
Keep studying Lane. Hopefully someday you’ll stop pointing your finger and realize the problem originates behind the keyboard.
https://imgur.com/rKmpatm
Keep posting about yourself, it’s cute.
Image
So many neons so little time.

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12564
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:20 pm

:-s Hmmmm...
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:25 am

He’s quick to call other people stupid when he’s the one that isn’t able to understand things and gets butthurt.

Anyway. I like pancakes.
Image
So many neons so little time.

User avatar
JeremyJ
2GN Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 2:03 am
Location: Kent, Washington

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by JeremyJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:06 am

Image
02 base -> 05 SRT ACR -> 96 sedan -> 99 R/T coupe -> 02 R/T -> 03 SRT

Image

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by theColonel » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:09 am

INVUJerry wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:25 am
Anyway. I like pancakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtSPFXj ... 52AD29DF20
https://www.facebook.com/srtlh/media_se ... 738&type=3

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 7823
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by Midnight_Rider » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:50 am

Gentlemen, please let's try to agree to disagree and move on. Thank you.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19063
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by occasional demons » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:37 pm

JeremyJ wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:06 am
Image
Which one was he waiving off? :lol:

Or was it both? :D
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

User avatar
JeremyJ
2GN Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 2:03 am
Location: Kent, Washington

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by JeremyJ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 pm

The world's smallest brachiosaurus, obviously.

I was just trying to lighten the mood.
02 base -> 05 SRT ACR -> 96 sedan -> 99 R/T coupe -> 02 R/T -> 03 SRT

Image

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19063
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by occasional demons » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:19 pm

JeremyJ wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:47 pm
I was just trying to lighten the mood.
Me too. 8)

Can't let a brachiosaurus get between you and your squeeze!
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

User avatar
BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 12666
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:58 am
Location: WNY
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:17 am

Sweet Victory.....
Sponge Bob :lol:

https://youtu.be/2Oo8FPS0hAs
Image
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #666

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:14 pm

Stayed home from work sick today. Hope I don’t have the flu but I have flu symptoms. I woke up in the middle of the night shivering under the blankets and I couldn’t manage to stop it.
Image
So many neons so little time.

User avatar
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin
Posts: 12564
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:20 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Flu season has been bad this year. Did you get the flu shot?
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
Image
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19063
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by occasional demons » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:47 pm

It was just chills from having a nightmare about being "Lost of the neon" .
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Diablo0 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:47 pm
Flu season has been bad this year. Did you get the flu shot?
No I didn’t. Usually when I get a flu shot I get all the flu symptoms for a week. I just run the risk of actually getting the flu.
occasional demons wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:47 pm
It was just chills from having a nightmare about being "Lost of the neon" .
Lost of the neon rings a bell but I can’t quite remember it.
Image
So many neons so little time.

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by theColonel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:52 am

Only We Can Do That to Our Pledges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dy2fo6E_pI
https://www.facebook.com/srtlh/media_se ... 738&type=3

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:52 am

2 weeks ago I went to NY woth my caravan and picked this up. It was my 4 door RT that I tried to give my step daughter. They ended up moving back to PA with us and didn’t have money to register the car. I’m not sure what to do with it since it needs some work that I’m not interested in doing on it lol. The caravan towed amazing and got 17.8 MPG towing. If you’re unfamiliar, I bought this van in Texas in spring of 2016, and left it at a friends house. Day after thanksgiving 2016 I went back and picked it up. We did a 5 speed swap at my friend Adams house and I drove it 1650 miles home with no mechanical issues. It is a 3.0 v6 van. Dodge never made a v6 5 speed caravan, so this swap is uncommon to do, yet it’s not impossible if you actually try. It got the same MPG towing as it did empty with an automatic.

Image

Image

Picked this up last weekend. If anyone is on Facebook you’ll recognize it’s Fuzzy’s latest beater. It was originally a sohc auto car but now it has Dohc pistons, mag top end, and an RT 3.94/.81 5 speed. It’s a fun ride. I may end up doing coilovers on it since racelands are so inexpensive and it does have a bad strut in the back. I’ll get some more pics once I clean it up and put a set of sport wheels on it.

Image

Image

I now really have to liquidate some of my vehicles. This makes 12 on the property, 11 I own. I have 2 neons I need to scrap/sell, and one I’m not sure what I’ll even do with.
Image
So many neons so little time.

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by theColonel » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:08 am

INVUJerry wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:52 am
2 weeks ago I went to NY with my caravan and picked this up. It was my 4 door RT that I tried to give my step daughter. They ended up moving back to PA with us and didn’t have money to register the car. I’m not sure what to do with it since it needs some work that I’m not interested in doing on it lol.

Picked this up last weekend. If anyone is on Facebook you’ll recognize it’s Fuzzy’s latest beater. It was originally a sohc auto car but now it has Dohc pistons, mag top end, and an RT 3.94/.81 5 speed. It’s a fun ride. I may end up doing coilovers on it since racelands are so inexpensive and it does have a bad strut in the back. I’ll get some more pics once I clean it up and put a set of sport wheels on it.

I now really have to liquidate some of my vehicles. This makes 12 on the property, 11 I own. I have 2 neons I need to scrap/sell, and one I’m not sure what I’ll even do with.
With so many cars that need repairs, it seems you're making progress towards a private junkyard :twisted:
https://www.facebook.com/srtlh/media_se ... 738&type=3

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19063
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by occasional demons » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:31 am

theColonel wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:08 am
INVUJerry wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:52 am
2 weeks ago I went to NY with my caravan and picked this up. It was my 4 door RT that I tried to give my step daughter. They ended up moving back to PA with us and didn’t have money to register the car. I’m not sure what to do with it since it needs some work that I’m not interested in doing on it lol.

Picked this up last weekend. If anyone is on Facebook you’ll recognize it’s Fuzzy’s latest beater. It was originally a sohc auto car but now it has Dohc pistons, mag top end, and an RT 3.94/.81 5 speed. It’s a fun ride. I may end up doing coilovers on it since racelands are so inexpensive and it does have a bad strut in the back. I’ll get some more pics once I clean it up and put a set of sport wheels on it.

I now really have to liquidate some of my vehicles. This makes 12 on the property, 11 I own. I have 2 neons I need to scrap/sell, and one I’m not sure what I’ll even do with.
With so many cars that need repairs, it seems you're making progress towards a private junkyard :twisted:
And it's idiots with your mindset, that get laws passed telling people what they can and can't do in their own backyards.
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by theColonel » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:21 am

occasional demons wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:31 am
And it's idiots with your mindset, that get laws passed telling people what they can and can't do in their own backyards.
In the South, we call it "Code Enforcement" to protect property values :wave-finger:
https://www.facebook.com/srtlh/media_se ... 738&type=3

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Other than the farm across the street I have one neighbor and they don’t care what’s going on. I own 2.5 acres surrounded by 300+ acres of non developable state land. I’ll never have an issue here.

Image
Image
So many neons so little time.

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19063
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by occasional demons » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:36 pm

theColonel wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:21 am
occasional demons wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:31 am
And it's idiots with your mindset, that get laws passed telling people what they can and can't do in their own backyards.
In the South, we call it "Code Enforcement" to protect property values :wave-finger:
Butt hurt much? :lol:

Seriously, any useful (?) contributions to this forum you have made in the last few years are few and far between. The rest (most) have mainly to stir shit.

Your welcome is on thin ice.
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

theColonel
2011 Silver Contributor
Posts: 998
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am
Location: Boerne, TX
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by theColonel » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:49 pm

occasional demons wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:36 pm
theColonel wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:21 am
occasional demons wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:31 am
And it's idiots with your mindset, that get laws passed telling people what they can and can't do in their own backyards.
In the South, we call it "Code Enforcement" to protect property values :wave-finger:
Seriously, any useful (?) contributions to this forum you have made in the last few years are few and far between. The rest (most) have mainly to stir shit.

Your welcome is on thin ice.
O.K. Frank :lol:
Last edited by theColonel on Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.facebook.com/srtlh/media_se ... 738&type=3

Official "I'm gonna drive my Neon 'til it dies Club" Member 000079

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 7823
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 pm

Gentlemen, once again I'm asking that we please remain civil on the boards. Thank you.

Wow Jerry, you really are in the country there. I'll bet that you have an unlimited view of the stars at night- how nice!
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

User avatar
INVUJerry
2GN Veteran
Posts: 6466
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:55 pm
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by INVUJerry » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Midnight_Rider wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 pm
Gentlemen, once again I'm asking that we please remain civil on the boards. Thank you.

Wow Jerry, you really are in the country there. I'll bet that you have an unlimited view of the stars at night- how nice!
David, unfortunately life isn’t always civil and sometimes this happens. I’m not gonna act civil towards someone who has been as rude as this person has. They don’t deserve it.

But you are correct. We have a pretty good view of the stars but somewhat unfortunately the pines around our house are very very tall (I have no clue, 60+ feet?) so on 3 sides of the property the view is cut short. We are far enough away from town that we are considered to be in a “dark” zone on a light map. It’s amazing, my son first though we had “new stars” when we moved here, I had to explain light pollution and the like. It was amazing how fast he understood it for being 6. He loves pointing out the Little Dipper whenever we come home after dark.
Image
So many neons so little time.

occasional demons
Junior Admin
Posts: 19063
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 12:14 pm
Location: Ashland Ohio

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by occasional demons » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:47 pm

Same thing at my location, being out away from town is nice. Like said, you can see so much more in the night sky you would never see near even a small town.

It's also nice not having nosey neighbors...
Bill
dblsg wrote:ya'll a bunch of post whores
epic

2001 Neon ES MTX with '02 R/T PCM
Help support 2GN!

Midnight_Rider
2014 Platinum Contributor
Posts: 7823
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Re: OMG EPIC THREAD

Post by Midnight_Rider » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:48 am

The town where I went to high school was rural enough for my parent's house to have an unobstructed view of the nighttime sky to the north. Pretty much the only positive thing I can say about the town. I miss not living where the light pollution obscures the stars. I will confess to sometimes stopping during my job to gaze at the beautiful nighttime display- I do see frequent falling stars while driving.
Official "I'm Going To Drive My Neon 'til It Dies" Club #10

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”