MPx Shorty Antanna

Did you buy a part and think it was awesome, or did you think it was a piece of crap? Let everyone know here so we know not to buy the same product.
Public Disturbance
2GN Member

MPx Shorty Antanna

Post by Public Disturbance » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:03 pm

I order this on Monday evening and it came in the mail today. Seems to be soundly built roughly 5" tall and fits in there better then the stock one not too mentions looks 100% better. Comes in a powdercoated black finish well worth the $22.98 shipped if your looking for a fast, cheap, and easy way to help give you a sleeker look. Sorry for the poor pic its off my phone and the car was dirty.

2003NeonSXT
2GN Member

Post by 2003NeonSXT » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:17 pm

How's the reception?

Public Disturbance
2GN Member

Post by Public Disturbance » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:51 pm

2003NeonSXT wrote:How's the reception?
I would say better then stock, where I live I start to get static and loss and some station with this a didn't have any on my way home tonight

zhneon
2GN Member

Post by zhneon » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:01 pm

I have had one of these for a little over a year now. The looks are awesome and it is a solid piece, but if you listen to the radio at all you shouldn't get it. It definitely reduces reception. I only use an fm transmitter and my ipod which works great.
-Zack
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #101

VampOfVegas
2GN Member

Post by VampOfVegas » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 am

I've had it for 3 years. I originally chopped my antenna to this size and coated in plastidip. It works great. I decided to buy MP to have a more finished look. Its has good reception in areas you normal get good reception. In bad reception areas, it drops off the scale for me. But I got it for looks, I listen to Pandora, Slacker, and Joe Rogan PodCasts now.

http://www.ByVampDesign.com USE CODE "2gn" for FREE SHIPPING OVER $25 only available in the cont. US

Return to “Parts/Product Reviews”