SRT-4STORE (NITEHAWK) Feedback +12 -5

Have a good experience with a dealer? Have a bad experience with one? Post it here.
dblsg
2GN Veteran

SRT-4STORE (NITEHAWK) Feedback +12 -5

Post by dblsg » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:17 pm

i have dealt with this company twice. L.E.D. dome light and HID lights. awsome deal, awsome company, and awsome products.

the owner can be kind of a jerk, but will forgive him. :lol:

j/k about the jerk part. thanks Matt (nitehawk) :thumbup:

**EDIT**
i just realized you changed the name :oops:
Image Sam-I-Am
Official "I'm Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" Club #000046
Diablo0 wrote: "eh... your opinion doesn't matter... I'm doing what I want..."

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:25 pm

haha, thanks sam
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

2003silverneonsxt
2GN Member

Post by 2003silverneonsxt » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:06 pm

i have also dealt w/ matt alot

-led dome
-led 3rd brake light x 2 (waiting on one)
-install of car alarm
-audio systems

A++++ guy and A+++ vendor for stuff he sells!!!
hmmmmm

JRM
2GN Member

Post by JRM » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:22 pm

:thumbleft: Positive feedback from me too. HID's look tits. :lol:

TheNumberOneD
2GN Member

Post by TheNumberOneD » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:57 am

+1

Matt Cresto is a great guy!
~Daniel

'2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4

LCPLPunk
2GN Member

Post by LCPLPunk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:23 pm

love my HIDs...still waiting on my 2nd set.. :)
2001 Neon R/T
Deyeme Motor Mounts, Booger Bushings, JohnnyMopar Cradle Bushings, SRT Silver shift knob, Maddog STS, SRT Rear Seat, K&N WAI, Magnecore Wires, Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil, Coil pack heat shield
""The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone" - Harriet Beecher Stowe"

03_SXT
2GN Member

Post by 03_SXT » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:48 pm

+1 from me as well...

I love the products and support...

~Amit

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:52 pm

Feedback For: SRT-4Store
You in the transaction(seller or buyer): Seller
Feedback Rating: A++++
Comments on the transaction: Made some decals for him for his store, paid very promptly and would be happy to do business with again in the future! :D
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:05 am

You in the transaction(seller or buyer): buyer
Comments on the transaction: Lights came and look awesome thanks
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

z3roneo
2GN Member

Post by z3roneo » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:12 pm

Feedback Rating: A++++ x 8.. lol...
Comments on the transaction: Bought some accents leds from him... Came in sooner than I expected... Will have them hooked up and posted here in a bit..
2000 2.4L Turbocharged Neon (The Monster)
2005 5.7L Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee (SRT8 Clone)

eVilcreations
Former Jr. Admin

Post by eVilcreations » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:45 pm

You in the transaction(seller or buyer): Buyer
Feedback Rating: A++++++++++++++
Comments on the transaction: Purchased the LED license plate light. Received it 3 days after payment was made, and that was even over a weekend.....lol

Great Quality product, VERY good craftsmanship. Would definately do business again in the future.

Thanks man,
Josh Koch
Owner
eVilcreations Performance

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:09 pm

Feedback Rating: Perfect
Comments on the transaction: LED license plate light and got it shipped FAST thanks
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD
01 Dodge RT - 279whp 329wtq

duholt
2GN Member

Post by duholt » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:57 pm

Comments on the transaction: Bought an LED dome light, it's a very well made piece and can't wait to get it in.

scneonchic
2GN Veteran

Post by scneonchic » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:34 pm

feedback for: srt4store (shouldnt his name be changed on this thread??)
you in the transaction: buyer...sort of :lol:
feedback rating: A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :)
Comments: Got a led lisense plate light, worked just like OEM w/ the stock lisense plate bulb socket and fit just right into the OEM opening. Very bright and great quality peice! Thanks again! :)

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:10 pm

thanks guys, ill be leaving everyone feedback here shortly :)
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

Fuel systems turbo kits and components, tuning, performance parts. Contact us for all of your performance needs.

LCPLPunk
2GN Member

SRT4Store - where the heck is he? -1

Post by LCPLPunk » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:41 am

Feedback For: SRT4Store
Feedback Rating: -1
Comments on the transaction:

Purchased a set of HIDs about six months ago and everything has been good to go up until about 3 months ago. I had one of the bulbs go out and I asked him for a replacement. He said that he would have to wait until a shipment came in before I got one. I have PMed him numerous times and posted on his threads but I can't get any response from him. I am trying to sell the car and it's hard with a non-working HID bulb.

I still have alot of respect for this guy, but this is poor customer service.
2001 Neon R/T
Deyeme Motor Mounts, Booger Bushings, JohnnyMopar Cradle Bushings, SRT Silver shift knob, Maddog STS, SRT Rear Seat, K&N WAI, Magnecore Wires, Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil, Coil pack heat shield
""The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone" - Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Mr Josh Zombie
2010 Platinum Contributor

Post by Mr Josh Zombie » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:33 am

It appears I've never once posted up my feedback in dealing with matt. Huh.

Feedback Rating: VERY mixed. (Over the corse of a year, I was finally refunded money/product.)
Comments on the transaction: Well, the first group buy with Matt went terribly bad about a year ago from this day. Sent him $200 for LED rope light. He never had the product made.

After about 3 months of complaining, he refunded $50 of it. Another 3 months or so goes by, he overnights a painted to match LED brake light, and then sends a dome light shortly after (he forgot to put it in the same package.)

At that point he still owes me $65. After riding his ass HARD for several more months, and after numerous excuses, he finally sends the rest of my money.

One of the worst people I have ever delt with when it comes to customer service. He always had an excuse, but never (or rarly I should say) did anything to solve the problem at hand. Becuase of all the constant headache that came from this business, chances are I'll never buy from him again.
Modify your Car • Modify your Body • Modify your Life

Canada
Junior Admin

Post by Canada » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:13 pm

Well. I am going to add to this, consdiering a recent transaction...

Purchased an HID kit from his group buy. When he shipped it (either due to him or Fed-Ex) my product was shipped to memeber SullyGully instead of to me. When I received his kit, 2 weeks later, we shipped them to each other.

I payed alot of duties and taxes, which Matt refunded for me, however I was expected to take it upon myself to complete my own order?? :twisted:

In the mean time, I received my HID's damaged, and one ballast did not work, and a bulb was cracked. I was unable to get a replacement from SRT4 Store, and ended up getting a new kit elsewhere and they also gave me replacement parts to make my current one functional. As well, the one I shipped to Sully got lost, and he was out a kit. No support there, except for the repayment of duties/brokerages, which came from the shipping company, not SRT4 Store.

I also purchased a Clear 3rd brake light with red LED's. I had it in my car for a few months without issue. I have since sold it to a member on here (SLVRACR) and when he went to hook it up, several LED's no longer worked.

When pulled off my car it was perfect, now, it won't work. I assumed products had a warranty, but SLVR has told me SRT4 Store wants to HACK OPEN the light housing to fix it, instead of removing the board to fix it.

Needless, to say, I will not recommend, no purchase anything else from this vendor.

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 pm

ok, let me ask you a question here chris. You sold your third brake light to slvr....it worked fine when you pulled it out, but when he went to install it, a few rows of led's were dead? WHY WAS IT NOT REPORTED TO THE SHIPPING CARRIER!?

I'de like to add some input on Chris's post.

Yes, the kits were shipped to the wrong addresses because UPS Store MISLABELED the packages. I spent well over 10 hours on the phone with UPS trying to rectify the situation, and they told me that Chris would be refunded the Duties and such he was forced to pay just to receive the wrong box. Chris them told me when we met at Carlisle that they did in fact refund it. The damaged product I could not help him with because it was damaged in shipping. Shipped from SullyGully to him. I advised them both to contact CanadaPost about filing a claim becuase of the damages. Warantee's dont cover shipment damages, i'm sorry. I was NEVER informed about sully's lost kit......but again also a shipping claim issue, nothing I can do to help.

I did everything i could for the both of them for the HID kit problem, including reimbursing both of them for the cost of shipping the kits to each other.

SlvrACR was told to ship the third brake light back to me and i'de fix it. to do so, i have to remove part of the housing to allow access to the back of the circuit board. this is the ONLY way I can fix it. pulling the board out WILL damage it.....as proven when slvr took it upon himself to pull the board out.

I'm sorry if people void their warantees by breaking the product.....i just cant help those people.
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 pm

The board is not damaged at all and I have proof before removing it that it was broken. Along with my plate leds that are also still broken. Im not having you hack up a $60 brake light because your cheap and want to half ass my items
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:58 am

you shouldnt have removed the board to begin with... you should have shipped it back to me like i asked you to do.

i dont remove the board becuase it is far too difficult to sand the housing, remove the JB Weld that held the board in place, and then reprimer, repaint, and reclear the unit.

all you'de have to do for the plate light is send it back, and i'de replace it....how hard is that? you chose not to do so, so what do you want me to do.....

ill tell you what, if you want it, i'll send you a new plate light, coated to protect it, and you can just throw away the dead one, since you dont want to ship it back.....your sig pic is enough to show its damaged(as there's at least 3 led's missing from the unit that i can see). i have an order of 30 coming soon, so i can replace yours IF you want.....if you dont then there's no point in complaining about it being dead as i've offered to replace it under warantee.....your choice
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

LCPLPunk
2GN Member

Post by LCPLPunk » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:52 am

Sorry to cut in here, but I can't get an e-mail, PM, or response about my broken HID from SRT4Store. When can i get a replacement bulb?

I really wanted to order a set for my new car, but I think i've changed my mind seeing how this went.
2001 Neon R/T

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:58 am

Matt, reply to the guy!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

NiteHawk
2GN Member

Post by NiteHawk » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:39 pm

i'm sorry. i'm paying for a new pair out of pocket(yes a pair, thats all i can get). the factory that made your kit wont send a replacement without first having the dead one back in their hands so they can inspect it.

you'de have to send me the dead one, then i have to ship it to them, then pay to have the new one shipped here, then ship it to you....in the end its about the same cost, so im just getting you a new pair all together.
Matt Cresto
Fueled By Matt
Fueling Your Passion

SlvrACR
2GN Member

Post by SlvrACR » Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:13 pm

Any update on my stuff?
2gn Member Feedback
My Project Log
01 Dodge ACR - SOLD

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:04 pm

I ordered two 12" LED accent lights back at the end of May. I bought them with the hopes of making custom underhood lights. I kept getting told they would go out soon. Then things got a little crazy for me and I lost track of it. Then Carlisle came around (July 6-8 ) and he said that they would go out Monday (or maybe he said Tuesday). Then he had an emergency swap todo, but I put this order in a month and a half before this emergency swap even came up. I forgot all about these lights for a few weeks and then all of a sudden it just clicked that I hadn't received them yet. So I started pestering him about them. I read in a thread that all paid products will go out on Friday Aug 24th. So when I asked if mine would go out the same day he said he would try, I though WTF, thats not what I read, but whatever. I have been trying to contact him via AIM for the last couple of days and he has not responded. Even if I wasn't logged onto AIM he could have sent a message and I would get it when I signed in, or he could have sent a PM via 2gn. I feel as though I am being ignored. I do not appreciate it, especially when I have been beyond patient with this situation and very supportive of SRT-4 Store in the past.

I cancelled my order today and am expecting a full refund by Friday August 31. Even if he has already shipped them, I will be selling them. I do not want them on my car.

This is beyond excusable. 3 months for two simple LED boards. Plain rediculous.

EDIT: I went back and looked at the thread about the LED plate light group buy, which was the one that said all paid orders would be shipped on Friday August 24. That group buy started a month after I placed my order, which is why I assumed I would be included in the all paid orders would be shipped.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum issues: racer12306@2gn.org
Forum Behavior
Support your favorite forum, DONATE!

KrackstaR
Former Moderator

Post by KrackstaR » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:19 pm

I have PM'd Matt to respond to racer12306 and SlvrACR's post reguarding there products.
Bella Lugrossi wrote: there's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory. ;)

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:22 pm

Thanks Joe
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum Behavior

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:23 am

I got a response on AIM last nite. He said he would get me a refund as soon as he could.

This also tells me it still hadn't shipped. :roll:
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum Behavior

racer12306
Junior Admin

Post by racer12306 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:52 pm

Complaint filed with PayPal. However, it said that the transaction was not eligable because it was more than 45 days old.

I am not going to sit here at the mercy of Matt to refund my money. I want to get my project done, and I want the money that was already intended for the project to do it.

Now, I'm pissed.
-Frank
Member of Spork Racing
Forum Behavior

Return to “Vendor Feedback”