FS- 03Srt Big Turbo 45k miles

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
Srt4Me03
2GN Member

FS- 03Srt Big Turbo 45k miles

Post by Srt4Me03 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:36 am

Well its been a long road and fun times with the car, but ive finally decided to let it go. The car is mechanically sound, makes big power 400+whp, is immaculate, ready to go. I put in on Autotrader, so i wanted to link it to here. I hope im not breaking any forum rules by linking the ad from another source, but it gives you all the details. If any further questions need to be answered or interested you can pm me here or email. The phone number is in the ad. Also if locally purchased, along with the stuff im throwing in with the purchase of car, ill also give my free oil change card from a dealership thats local. So if you're interested or know anyone who wants a big turbo srt thats fun and and fast out the box, give me a holla folks. Now 17 grand is asking price but its OBO.... Thanks for looking !

Here is the autotrader link to the car :
http://tinyurl.com/2vsfeb
Last edited by Srt4Me03 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:33 am

um yeah, not even going to attempt to read that post. www.tinyurl.com is your friend.........

Srt4Me03
2GN Member

Post by Srt4Me03 » Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:25 am

Wenuden wrote:um yeah, not even going to attempt to read that post. www.tinyurl.com is your friend.........
Thanks for the link..... i kept trying to resize the length but to no avail. On the other forum i post on it reshortened the link automatically. Thanks again..... and there you go folks the link is to a autotrader link.

Wenuden
2GN Member

Post by Wenuden » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:38 am

awesome, thanks dood. scrolling is a bitch on a laptop.

Edit: wow i wish i hadn't bought mine now, i'm planning on coming down to florida next month, and would have bought this beast in a heart beat :banghead:

Return to “Cars For SALE”