FS - 2003 Silver Neon ES

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
relenger
2GN Member

FS - 2003 Silver Neon ES

Post by relenger » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm

What is your name(first & last)? : Doug Dennis
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : 517-879-1950
What is your City? : Cleveland
What is your State? : Ohio
What is your Zip code? : 44109
What is your Email? relenger@live.com
Vin Number: 1B3ES26C83D141104
Price: 2,000
Miles 80,000ish

This car would make a GREAT Winter car so you can put that nice SRT UP!!

Up for sale is a 2003 Dodge Neon ES. The car is stock!! It's Silver in color and runs good!! It has a 4speed automatic in it and a stock CD player. It does come with upgraded door speakers and we added the tweaters in the dash. The car came stock without power door locks, windows and mirrors but we took a dash out of a 2000 neon and stole the wires from that and added power windows, locks and mirrors. The wiring is not complete!! The front door locks work and lock via the botton (the wireless module is there but we have no fobs for it) The rear doors have all the stuff to be power but need to be wired in (this is easy to do i just dont got time) The windows work great and the mirors function like stock!! The Guage cluster that is in the car is also out of the 2000 neon and now has white faces and a Tech but reflects the wrong milege. I have the stock guage cluster if you want it with the car.
The car has been in 2 minor wrecks but has a straight alignment on it and gets close too 40 MPG (i have proof of this) The car will need a 02 sensor in the cat which i can get 20% off from either Autozone or the dodge dealer!
The first wreck was a guard rail. This was before i got it!! The yellow front bumper is a Stock one from a SXT so there is a place for fog lights. and the front Left fender has been rattle canned silver (never got to the bumper)
The 2nd wreck happen cuz someone was mad at me and hit the rear left corner by the door... This has a ton of bondo on it and needs to be remved and pulled out. Not a big deal. The car has normal wear and tear, scratches and dings. Runs strong!! AC was just recharged!! The side windows are tinted 5%. Has cruise control and fold down rear seats, Spare tire and jack!! I have a spare strut that goes with it! Also the right lower LCD has been replaced with a 2piece stiff poly one. I will give you the rest for the other side. i also have new shoes and some springs (i lost a few in the move)
All money goes for a new motor for the Yellow SRT-4 sitting next to this car :rockon:

2.4 DOHC TURBO, Pro-Racig 3" Exhaust, Charge pipes, Pro-Racing Built Engine and Head
"My lug nuts have more torque then your honda!!"

relenger
2GN Member

Post by relenger » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Shoot me offers fella's!!!
2.4 DOHC TURBO, Pro-Racig 3" Exhaust, Charge pipes, Pro-Racing Built Engine and Head

sidepipe87
2009 Silver Contributor

Post by sidepipe87 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm

This car is either not a 2003 since they didn't make ES only SE or it's an 03 with 00 doors an interior???
PM me for your 00+ PCM SKIM/VIN flashing needs. Neon PCMs Plus

relenger
2GN Member

Post by relenger » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:41 pm

It does have the 00 doors on it, But yeah its a SE, The door panels are 00 and the rest is all 03 interior,

I WOULD BE WILLING TO TRADE THIS CAR, if you know how to paint and do body work get ahold of me (My SRT-4 Needs a paint job and slight (rust) bodywork

RADARsx 2.0
2GN Member

Post by RADARsx 2.0 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:57 am

Did you steal the front bumper off that sxt behind this car? lol
"Going to Drive My Neon till it Dies" member #75

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 am

That's an srt-4 behind it.
If I had the extra cash I'd buy this up I need a winter car for the gf
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

relenger
2GN Member

Post by relenger » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, thats a yellow SRT-4... We got 2, id take 1500 :)
To be honest id rather not sell it but i can afford INS on 2 SRT-4s and a 03 Neon.. i will buy a 1st gen for next winter.

FAC3L3SS
2GN Veteran

Post by FAC3L3SS » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:46 pm

I wish I had the cash to grab this and rat rod it like dailyslammer.
el. oh. el.

Return to “Cars For SALE”