2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Trying to sell your Neon and want to get the word out, maybe someone on here would like to buy it from you. Post your Forsale Ad here.
JRob1337
n00b

2004 Dodge Neon SXT

Post by JRob1337 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:16 am

Hi there, my name is Jon Roberts
I'm selling my 2004 Dodge Neon SXT car has 192xxx miles on it but runs like a champ.
The Pros:
-Power windows and sunroof
-Cold Air Intake
-Axle Back DC Sports Exhaust
-New battery as of last month
-Brand new power steering assembly and belt
-Megan Racing Lowering Springs
-Window tint on all but back window and front
-Fresh oil change
-Chrome Bezel Headlights with Ultra Star Bulbs
The Con's:
-Creaks and cracks of any 10 year old car
-Rust on bottom panel and quarter due to past owner having poor maintenance
-Window motors are slow
-Needs an alignment
-Creaks a tad when turning
-Lowering springs cause it to ride a little bumpy
Overall its a good car and its my daily. I'm asking $2500 firm because that is pay off. I have clean title. Located in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Text me at 740.358.1962 for pictures and if there are any questions.
Posted below are photos taken as of 1/20/2015.
Last edited by JRob1337 on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

C1DoG
2GN Member

Post by C1DoG » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Below are the newest guide lines to the for sale section.

This does include ALL for sale sections.

Threads that do not comply will be locked. I will post a link to this guide line and when you are able to comply, PM me and I will unlock your thread.

I will allow 7 days from 5/19/2010 to give everyone a chance to read this thread. On 5/26/2010 I will lock the threads that do not comply

At the beginning of your post you MUST have the following information.

Name: Your Actual name not screen name
Contact info: E-mail Address, AIM, Phone number. Only 1 is needed.
Pictures: I WILL lock your thread if you do not provide ACTUAL pictures of said item. You can PM me when you get some and I will unlock your thread.
Feedback: A link to your feedback on 2GN, Ebay, SRTForums, Neons.org, any of these will suffice

We have implemented a post count requirement of 40 posts before you will be allowed to post items for sale on the forum. When you reach the required 40 posts, your username will automatically be given permission to post new threads.

However, if we see that the 40 posts that were being made were "garbage posts" (posts made solely to gain the required posts) the staff reserves the right to revoke your permission and remove your for sale posts.

Any questions, please contact myself or another member of the staff and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

Thanks,

-LowNSlow
Drove my neon until it was killed in a flood.

gtxtreme19
2010 Silver Contributor

Post by gtxtreme19 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Mods tend to be a little more lenient with someone selling a car as far as post count. the other information still needs to be there with pictures
-Mike
Midnight_Rider wrote:
Skitlz wrote:Gramps, get a GPS.
Gramps Prefers Streetmaps. :D

C1DoG
2GN Member

Post by C1DoG » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:37 pm

I just figured he didn't look so...
Drove my neon until it was killed in a flood.

JRob1337
n00b

Post by JRob1337 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:38 pm

I'm working on it. (: I'm at work ATM so I'll get it fixed when I get home and get on a computer. Hard to post pictures on a phone.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:39 pm

The other FS rules weren't 100% intended for complete vehicle sales, under the assumption you would have to be an idiot to pay for a car without looking at it, touching it, driving it, if drivable, etc, etc.

This is also why the post count doesn't block car FS posts. Only parts.

Sure folks buy cars on Ebay and have them shipped, but Ebay also has buyer protection. If you want that sort of service, buy a car off ebay. ;)

Parts are different, as you aren't going to drive a long distance to pick them up.
Located in Mount Vernon, Ohio. Text me at 740.358.1962
He has a general location and contact, so if a buyer was seriously interested, they could work out a meeting place to check it out in person.

Granted. Posted pics would be nice, so you know if you should even bother texting for more info....

But then posted pics are not always up to date either. I looked at a local car a few years back posted here. The pics were of a nice clean car. When I got there, it had been wrecked, was rusting out, and generally a POS. It was a a waste of my time and gas to look at it. The ass hat and his mom couldn't understand why I wouldn't give him $2200 for it.

So take a pic FWIW...
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

JRob1337
n00b

Post by JRob1337 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Post is fixed boys. Cant figure out how to get the actual picture to show up but have the links to them. Sorry about the trouble.

occasional demons
Junior Admin

Post by occasional demons » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Fixed your links.

I'll put this out there, not to be a dick or anything, but pay off or not, you might have to take some loss to move it. No insurance company will pay out $2500 if it were hit and needed repairs.

Good luck with sale!
Bill
Olha Koba, a psychologist in Kyiv, said that “anger and hate in this situation is a normal reaction and important to validate.” But it is important to channel it into something useful, she said, such as making incendiary bombs out of empty bottles.
2000 Neon MTX swap with '02 R/T PCM
1999 neon coupe 2.4 swap
2021 Forester

JRob1337
n00b

Post by JRob1337 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:48 am

Yeah, probably just drop it a grand and pay the other half off. People would be getting a steal for it honestly.

Return to “Cars For SALE”