esext0three Feedback -1

Did you have a good experience with someone on here buying or selling something to them, maybe you had a bad experience where they didn't pay up or ship an item. Let everyone know in here.
z3roneo
2GN Member

esext0three Feedback -1

Post by z3roneo » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:02 pm

I was the: Buyer

Overall Experience: Postive +1

The details: I bought a spoolboy modded venom fuel pump from him for my turbo setup... Very Good price and Very good communication... Shipped the item out in a timely matter and I was very pleased at the packaging... He helped me out with the question I had and ever thing...

Overall he's a great guy to deal with... Highly recommended... :thumbright:
2000 2.4L Turbocharged Neon (The Monster)
2005 5.7L Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee (SRT8 Clone)

z3roneo
2GN Member

Re: esext0three Feedback -1

Post by z3roneo » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:46 am

z3roneo wrote:I was the: Buyer

Overall Experience: Postive +1

The details: I bought a spoolboy modded venom fuel pump from him for my turbo setup... Very Good price and Very good communication... Shipped the item out in a timely matter and I was very pleased at the packaging... He helped me out with the question I had and ever thing...

Overall he's a great guy to deal with... Highly recommended... :thumbright:
Edited this... Guy sold me a Stocker Fuel Pump not a Venon or a High Flow... Didn't find out til I open the cansiter and actually looked at it... Tried to get in touch with him to make this right but he hasn't returned my pm... To me it was a waste of money and my time...

Thanxs for nothing.... :? :? :?
2000 2.4L Turbocharged Neon (The Monster)
2005 5.7L Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee (SRT8 Clone)

Return to “Sell/Buyer Feedback”