Three Strikes and You're OUT!!! Negative Feedbacks

Did you have a good experience with someone on here buying or selling something to them, maybe you had a bad experience where they didn't pay up or ship an item. Let everyone know in here.
Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Three Strikes and You're OUT!!! Negative Feedbacks

Post by Diablo0 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:54 pm

It's pretty simple.

If you receive 3 negative feedbacks within a 6 month period, you will be banned from the forum.

On the first Negative that you receive, you will be warned.
The second Negative that you receive in the 6 months you will be temporarly banned from the forum for 3 weeks.
The third Negative that you receive in the 6 month period you will be banned from the forum permanently.

What constitutes a negative feedback? A member of the forum must provide proof of the transaction going sour. That means providing PMs, e-mails, IMs to back up their claim. It can not be anything simply saying "he screwed me over... don't buy from him/her" and thats it. There must be some reasoning behind it to back up the claim. In reponse to the feedback you can provide your side of the story but you must also prove them to be wrong by using evidence either from receipts of your shipping the item, tracking numbers, etc...

If the negative feedback is found to be legitimate then it will go against your score. Once you reach 3 you will be banned from posting and/or accessing the forum.

What constitutes a negative feedback being legit is up to the discretion of the staff. The staff also reserves the right to bypass the above system and proceed with banning an individual or removing their For Sale Permissions if it is determined that an individual is scamming members of the forum.

Updated 04/15/09
Last edited by Diablo0 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

latief
2GN Member

Post by latief » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:36 pm

IMHO, this should be one confirmed ripp-off and you are out, why give someone a chance to do it two more times....?

of course, the decision is up to the admins on what constitutes solid enough evidence for that kind of action, as you will surely run into tricky and unclear transactions. but when it is clear and documented, why two more chances ?

thanks, i'm still angry about being ripped-off i guess .....

BlackRoseRacing
2009 Platinum Contributor

Post by BlackRoseRacing » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:19 pm

^^^
This subject is still up for discussion. But for now the 3 strike your out is going to stay.....until further discussion........

00Neon RCR
2GN Member

Post by 00Neon RCR » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 pm

any news on that discussion. i totally agree with latief... like that happened to me and 2 other guys... (1 guy in another forum but with a member whos also on this forum)

Diablo0
2GN.org Owner/Admin

Post by Diablo0 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:07 am

Updated 04/15/09
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T - SRT-4 Engine Swap
^^^ no, that isn't what I look like haha
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein

Return to “Sell/Buyer Feedback”